Behind The True Story

One Step Closer

 

Updated upon one speacial friend's request. :) dont worry, i still love you guys! :D

 

 

 

Yesung and his family visits you and your family that evening. As usual Jaesung having so much fun playing with Danny and Jane. Leeteuk and Yesung are having conversation at the back lawn while keeping eye on the kids that are busy playing at the back lawn too. You prepared some snacks and tea for them in the kitchen while Lea watching you and holding Ri-Ah. She wanted to help you but you asked her to just sit there. You are having a conversation with her while preparing those things.

“You said Kang Sora were here?”

“Yup. I was about to go out with Danny and Jane that time when she appeared.”

“So?”

“So, what? I called Leeteuk. What else can I do?” You chuckled a bit.

“You don’t asked Leeteuk?”

“Why should I? We agreed to stay away from our personal matters. So, I repected his privacy with his girlfriend.” You said.

“What? Don’t tell me you still think that they are still in relationship..”

“They are, right? Well, I don’t really care.” You simply said.

“Aish..pabo. You know after you left, he seems to be.. lost? Although he always with Sora, but they didn’t get along. They always have something to argue and fight. One time, Leeteuk almost gone crazy, you know. He want to stop the We Got Married show right away. But luckily their manager managed to advised him and they still continued. Right after the show ended, he make a public announcement saying that he and Sora broke up. And he immeadiately looking for you. He was like crazy man back then. He keep on forcing me asking for your address and number which me myself cant contact you at that time. You asked him how many times Heechul beat him him up for not acting like the way he should. That is why they then urge him to the army.”

You don’t know why you keep on listening Lea’s story about Leeteuk.

“After he get back from the army, he had no one. Sora tried to get into him but he just keep on ignoring her. But then both of them becoming a good friend. Like you and TOP. But they never get into lovey dovey mood anymore. Seriously.. Maybe he is still waiting and hoping for someone.” Lea glanced at you while feeding Ri-ah.

 

LEETEUK POV

“Jane, don’t run..” I said to Jane as I saw her running here and there while playing with Jaesung and Danny.

“So, are you happy now? Living with her?” Yesung asked me.

“I am happy living with my kids. Her? I don’t know. She seems cold. It is hard for me to get her heart back. Sora came here. But she didn’t show any reactions. I mean, maybe she should feel angry or mad at me or Sora but she just seems..nothing..” I remember how she just walked off after calling me.

“I bet she already erased her memory.. or maybe.. I don’t know. She have someone else?” Yesung look at me.

“Someone else? I think so. She seems happy with Kyuhyun. Jongwoon-ah, Kyuhyun like her is it?”

“Kyuhyun? You don’t know about that? Hyung, Kyuhyun like her since the beginning you know. But our ‘evil’ maknae back off when she found out that you like her too. And maybe he didn’t fight because he knows that she like you too back then. Even BigBang know about this, hyung.”

“Seriously?” I am so shocked hearing this for the first time. I never thought that Kyuhyun would like her as a girl, as a woman. I thought he like her only as dongsaeng. No wonder.

“Yeah~ hyung, look at how mad he is at that time when you breaks up with _____. You know, before she leaves, at the airport, she told us not to do anything to you but remember what Kyuhyun did to you?”

“How can I forget that? He beat me like there was no tomorrow.” I remember how mad he is. He never get mad like that although yeah~ people called him evilmaknae but he never get mad like that.

“That is because you hurt the girl she like. Remember that girl that ____ beat up? Soo Min is it? That girl was just as an excused for him. He thought that he could forget ____ when he have a new girl but it turns out ____ who defends him from that girl.”

“Hmm..” I sighed. “I don’t what to say, Jongwoon. Should I back off this time for Kyuhyun? I hurt her many times. I don’t think she can accept me in her heart anymore.”

“Hyung. What if she still like you? What if her heart never changed? You should find out, hyung.”

END OF LEETEUK POV

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment replies :

glaizam05 : jungsoo's mom is like jungsoo when the first time he met ______. he hated her at first too, remember? hehe

HYOloveRONA : updated! ^^ hope you enjoyed! ;)