I just Want You to Know That You Have All My Heart

One Step Closer

 

*title *

BEWARE : LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Super Junior – All My Heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avw4p3cQgXAOr

OR

Backstreet Boys – Just Want You To Know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxjIWoa7Dgc

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You just finished your shower and come out from the bathroom just wrapping a towel around you. You tied your hair into bun. You walk to Danny’s room to wake him up since you realized that you are almost late to go to work and they will be late for school too. You wake Danny up and he went straight to the bathroom. He is such a good boy. You go to Jane’s room who is acrossed Danny’s room and  wake her up. Same goes for Jane. Wake up and go straight to the bathroom. Suddenly you heard a phone ringing in Jane’s room. You look around and see Leeteuk’s phone on Jane’s study table. He must have leave this last night when he put Jane to sleep. You look at the screen.

‘Sora’

Woah~ She is calling early in the morning. Wake up call probably to her ‘sweet’ boyfriend. Whatever. You are thinking whether you should pick it up or bring to him and let him pick it up. If you pick it up, Sora might misunderstood. Well, you are not going to ruined their so called ‘loving’ relationship unlike ‘someone’ so you thought you should just bring the phone to Leeteuk’s room. You hold the phone and walk out Jane’s room and walk to Leeteuk’s room. You knocked a few times but no answer. Is he still sleeping? But soon, the phone stop ringing. But you think you still should delivered it so you open Leeteuk’s door. Luckily he didn’t locked it up. You saw his messy bed but he is not there. Maybe in the shower room since you heard water pouirng from there.

“Well, Sora-ssi.. your boyfriend is awake.” You talk to yourself. No, to the phone.

“Who you’re talking to?”

You almost jump when you heard that. You turned around. It was Leeteuk. Err.. topless Leeteuk with only a towel around his waist. Dammit. Bad timing with you only a towel wrapped around your body. You cursed to yourself. He stood there as you faced him. You, yourself aren’t moving too. Looking him up and down which he is doing to you too. Up and down.

He still have those abs. Wait, you are not amazed by his body aren’t you?.

He suddenly walk closer to you and grinning. You can feel some kind of bad aura around him. He moves so closed to you and suddenly lean his face closer to you. Your bare skins brushed to his bare skins. Suddenly he leaned much closer to your neck. You snapped back to reality. And you pushed him lightly. Then he let out his famous laugh.

“You smells so good baby.”

He and his cheesy words never stop. You’re wrong when you thought he is matured enough. Ughh

“Your girlfriend just called you.” You passed him his phone roughly.

“Girl friend? Which girl friend?” He might misunderstood the words.

“Wow, you such a playboy. How many girlfriends you have? Whatever.” You said to him who is checking his phone.

“Ouh. It is Sora. Hey, didn’t I told you that she is not my girlfriend?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yeah~ Who cares? Whatever.” You raised your voice a little.

“Why? Are you mad? Jealous?” He smirked.

Ugh! You are not!

“No! Huh, I am not going to wasting my time fighting with you early in the morning. I am late.I should get ready now before Kyuhyun oppa come.” You said and turned your body around.

“Yah! Why Kyuhyun is coming picking you up to Kona Beans? Is not like I cant send you there.” He said.

You turn sslightly to him and smirked. “Why? Are you mad? Jealous?”

You turned back your body and walk off his room. Still grinning at your wins.

 

*

 

You arrived at Kona Beans today with Kyuhyun. He send you there and went to his schedule after that. You cant stop grinning to yourself when you arrived. You don’t know why? Maybe because you succeed in making Leeteuk’s jealous at you? But why you wanna do that. You snapped back to reality and starts doing all your works before The eomma-s come. You cleaned and arranged all the tables properly. Not a few hours after that, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk’s moms come. And a few customers started to come too. You just doing your works until you realized it is already noon. Leeteuk should be arriving here at any time delivering Danny and Jane here. You wait at the cashier. You flipped through today’s newspaper.

‘Kang Sora denies rumours addressing she is dating his ex-boyfriend, Leeteuk’

Kang Sora reported to denied the rumours about she is dating his ex-boyfriend, Leeteuk. As we interviewed her today, she told that she is currently in the process on knowing someone but she is absolutely not dating Leeteuk. However, she mentioned that she is still having a good friendship with the singer eventhough they had break up.

We have contacted Leeteuk to confirmed about this rumours and he is also telling the same things. He is having a oppa-dongsaeng relationship with Kang Sora. Not more than that.

Huh? Whatever. Why on earth you should care about this. Ughhh.

You saw a few girls heading to counter to pay the bills. You quickly flipped and fold the newspaper. You smile as they are approaching you.

“Yah..is that ____-unnie?” One of the girl said whispering to her other friends.

“Who? ____ who?” Her friend asked her.

“Yaaaa.. the one who couple with Leeteuk oppa not long time ago. Before Leeteuk oppa couple with kang Sora..”

“Ouh.. she is not Korean right? Before Leeteuk, she was with Bigbang’s TOP right?”

“Yup.. Yah, we should ask her and take her signature.”

You heard them whispering. Before you could say anything one of the girls take out his phone and before you could realized anything, a flashlight hit you. Did she just captured your picture? Oh no. you will be doomed. You tried to figures some reasons but suddenly Leeteuk appeared beside you. Luckily you saw Danny and Jane already runs to Leeteuk’s mom as she approached them first.

“Oh! Oppa! Is this ____ unnie? You and she are together now?” The girl immeadiately asked Leeteuk as she saw Leeteuk.

“You, go to the back now.. Ppalii..” Leeteuk whispered to you. The girls keep on capturing your pictures.

“Oppa..seriously??” The girls keep on asking.

“Aniyo.. you must have been mistook her for someone else. She is just Sungmin’s cousin.” That is the only reason Leeteuk could came out with.

“Oh, jeongmal yo? But she looks exactly like ____unnie. Hmm~”

They just pay their bills and went off. Luckily they didn’t asked much. You come out stand beside Leeteuk.

“Sungmin oppa’s cousin? I never heard Sungmin’s have some ancestor from my origin.” You cinically said to him.

“Well… can you come out with any better ideas? I was just protecting you. Maybe a ‘ThankYou’ is enough.” He glanced at you.

“I don’t asked you to protect me at all..” You decided to .

“Fine. Next time you handled it by yourself. I don’t wanna care anymore.” He look away and crossed his arms.

He is obviously angry in a cute way. Wait, did you just think he is cute?

You chuckles a bit. “Hehe. Sorry.. Thankyou, Jungsoo-ya.. Okay? Now, honeyyyyy, can you please go sit somewhere else and let me do my work here?” You pouted at him. Wait, you think you just accidentally called him ‘honey’? You was just teasing him actually. You didn’t meant to..haishh. Dangggg. You hope he didn’t hear that.

He keep on grinning when he walks away from that counter while you are hoping he didn’t hear the words. You then keep on continue your work.

 

NO ONE POV

“I think they are back when the times they are in love. Look at them fighting so cutely and teasing each other..” Sungmin’s mother said.

“I know there is still love in them. But they just wont admit it yet.” Kyuhyun’s mom turns.

“That is why I asked them to just get married. Last night they are fighting. This morning they are fighting too. But it doesn’t sounds so serious. Then they kissed.” Leeteuk’s mom said to others.

“How did you know?” Kyuhyun’s mom looks so curious.

“Yaa, I have this two spies..” Leeteuk’s mom caressed Danny and Jane’s hair while they are grinning mischievously.

 

BACK TO YOUR POV

It is already reached 6 pm and you are still working. You wonder why Leeteuk have no schedules today and keep on hanging around at Kona Beans. Sometimes he played with Danny and Jane and sometimes he is busy handling the customer but most of the time he is bugging you around. Saying things sarcastically and teased you around. You asked him to bring Jane and Danny home but he said he wanna sit there and help. What kind of help? The only help he done is talking and talking. He annoyed you sometimes. You are busy checking the stocks when you saw Kyuhyun and Heechul came in the shop.

“Oppa..” You greet them.

“_____-ah. I have something to tell you. Come sit here.” Kyuhyun grab your hands and lead you to a corner. You saw Leeteuk’s glancing at you.

Kyuhyun sit across you.

“Yah, Jungsoo-ah! Come here!” Heechul called Leeteuk.

He walks to the table and when Heechul is about to sit next to you, he pulled Heechul away to make him sit next to Kyuhyun and sit next to you. He put his one arm to your chair. You glanced at him. You know he did that to showing off at Kyuhyun. So childish this old man.

“What is it oppa?”

You saw Kyuhyun checkingsomething on his phone and then he show to you. You take his phone and hold it. You was about to read what is on the phone’s screen when Leeteuk leaned his face closer to you. You glared at him.

“What?! I wanna read too.” Leeteuk gives his lame reason.

You sighed and keep on reading. Your picture is the internet. An article about “Is that _____ that used to be Leeteuk’s ex-girlfriend’ and what so ever related to that.

You sighed looking at Kyuhyun. “Is that what they addressed me here?”

“Huh?” Both Heechul and Kyuhyun looking weird at you.

“As his ex-girlfriend?” You pointed at Leeteuk. “Not as the entertainer or ex-actress or ex-singer? Hmmm~ when I break up with TOP they addressed me like that too. BigBang’s TOP ex girlfriend. *sigh* I thought I am popular enough back then as myself.” You pouted.

Heechul, Kyuhyun and even Leeteuk rolled their eyes looking at you.

“Yah! You pabo? I thought all this years you are matured enough and now you are worrying how people addressing you here? We came here because we worried if paparazzi will caught you with Danny and Jane but you are worrying about that? Aishh! Pabo!” Heechul hits your head lightly.

You touched your heads and pouted.

“Yah, Heechul! Don’t do that!” Leeteuk pulled your heads closer to him and touched the place Heechul hits you. You quickly pulled away and pushed him a bit.

“So now. what are you going to do?” Kyuhyun look at you seriously.

“I don’t know. Reveal the truth?” You simply said.

“Ughh! She really has turned to idiot.” Heechul groaned.

“____-ah, we cant reveal anything before the press conferences. So the best things to do now is hide. Stop working here before lots of people coming here and spot you.” Leeteuk said.

“But..eommanim..”

“No other buts. I talk to the eommanim later on.” Kyuhyun said.

You just sighed. After some times you started doing your work again. Danny and Jane already followed Kyuhyun and Heechul long time ago since they said other members wanna see them. Leeteuk still hanging around at the shop with the reason he wanna send all the eommanim back home. It almost late at night so you rushed him to send all the eommanim back home and he just did what you told him to do. Now you left alone at the shop. You cleaned all the tables and arranged all the things before Leeteuk arrived to picked you. Suddenly you see something at the door. You wonder. You already put the ‘closed’ sign. It can be more customer. You try to steal a look. Seems like two guys in black. You imagination has gone wild. You quickly grabbed your phone and call Leeteuk. He didn’t pick up. You gained your courage and walk to the door. Suddenly a flshlught hit you. Again and again. Repeatedly.

Damn. The paparazzi. They must have stalked you for you didn’t know how many hours. You run back at hide at the counter. You try to peek. There is more and more paparazzi and plus more fangirls. Leeteuk’s fangirls maybe. You take out your phone and try to call Leeteuk again. No answer. You feel so anxious right now. Suddenly you heard the door opened. No, it cant be all of them have break in the shop. You closed your eyes deep. Suddenly you feel an arms wrapped around you. You open your eyes.

“Don’t worry. I will protect you.”

Leeteuk wrapped his jacket and after that wrapped his arms around you. His other hands pulled your head gently to his chest to cover your face. He hold you so tight and walk out the door. The paparazzi still following you and him. You and Leeteuk struggled all the way to the car. But he keep on holding tight to you so that you cant be hurt by the people. After some times, you and him managed to escaped from the crowded people and get into his car. Both of you are panting and staring blankly.

“Pheww~ Lucky we managed to get here alive.” Leeteuk said.

“But..the shop..” You still worried about the shop and turn back.

“Hey baby..” Leeteuk gentlely touch your cheek. You shivered on his touched.

“Ive got everything under controlled. Sungmin probably handled the shop. Whats matter right now is you. Are you okay?” He caressed your hair.

“I am fine. Thanks to you.” Then you saw he actually got a cuts on his arms. “Yah! Are you okay?” You grabbed his arms.

“Im fine. It is just a small cuts. Lets go back home,okay? Our babies probably home already.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CTjinhyun : dont hate me coz u know u'll love me! haha

mrsfishy : maybe not. hehe

beloved_yulvhie : are you blackmailing me? *kyuhyun's glare* haha. should i update every hour? haha

SUJULOVEELF96 : yeay! \o/ haha

sapphirebluesuju : how could you evil smirked at the evilmaknae? haha

MyBlackSmile861015 : haha! so you are hae-min biased. hehe

SujuXLove : it's okay. thats mean you take note of everything i said. hehe. but in this story hae belongs to hyuk. LOL

kyuhyun just cute in this picture. that is why i posted this. haha