Sleepover?

One Step Closer

 

TRAX : Oh My Goddess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_kVoXacFw

 

“What?! Halmeoni said she is going to sleep here TONIGHT?” You rolled your eyes after you heard Danny’s ‘information’. You look at Leeteuk.

“I swear I didn’t know anything about this.” He raised both of his hands.

“We need to talk.” You pulled Leeteuk’s arm immeadiately. He winced in pain. You accidentally touched his wounds. “Sorry..” You let go of him.

But both of you moved to a corner then.

“So how? You want me to call my mom and tell her not to come?”

“Andwae! What will she say later on. I bet she is on her way. The thing is where should we put her to sleep?”

“Ahh~ you are right. I didn’t think about it. Maybe in my room. I’ll sleep here at the couch.”

Soon after he said that you heard your door bell ringing. You quickly opened the door. As you expected, yes, Leeteuk’s mother is coming. You quickly helped her with her bags. The kids runs to greet her. She and the kids are closed now but yes, she is still cold towards you. You walk to the living room following her.

“Eomma.. why so sudden?” Leeteuk asked her. You quickly pinched Leeteuk secretly as a signed he shouldn’t asked that.

“I just wanna spend more times with my grandchildren, cant I? After this this girl wont be working at Kona Beans anymore. who knows when will I meet my grandchildren.” She sounds nagging.

“It’s okay eommanim.” You smiles at her. “You will be sleeping at Jungsoo’s room tonight. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Then where will he sleep? On the couch? Oh, don’t dare to put my son on the couch.” She glared at you.

“Of course not.. he will be sleeping..with.. me. I mean in my room.” You stuttered.

You glanced at Leeteuk when his mom reaching the upstairs. He just grinning at you. He quickly follows you climbing the stairs not forgetting to carry his mother’s bag. You lead his mom towards his room.

“Halmeoni! We want to sleep with you!” Jane said. Danny follows her.

“Baby.. halmeoni might be tired. You should go sleep in your own room.” You said to your twins.

“Now, you forbid me to sleep with my grandchildren?” She rolled her eyes.

“Aniyo..I just thought that you will..Hmm..nevermind. Danny, Jane..just make sure you don’t troubled halmeoni okay?” You gibves them a pecked on their cheeks.

“EOmma.. if you need anything just call me. I’ll be in our room.. I mean her room..” Leeteuk said and closed the door.

You stand in front of your room blankly. Thinking that if Leeteuk’s mother hate you so much why she keep on forcing you to married her son.

“Hey..dont worry. She always like that to new people. She will be okay with you soon.” Leeteuk whispered to you.

“She reminds me of someone.”

“Who?”

“You.” You simply said and enters your room. Leeteuk followed you from the back.

“Sadly..my room have no couch. We have to sleep in one bed. So you make sure you keep your distance!” You warned him as you laid down on the bed.

“Why? Why you asked me to keep my distance? You afraid you cant control yourself?” He said in the most lower tone he have as he laid down on the bed.

“Yah! What are you saying, huh?!” You said to him.

“Maybe the next morning we wake up, you are the one who cuddled to me.”

“No way! I wont. You should just go to sleep rather than grinning all night like that. You better stop with your ert minds.”

“I am not ert! I am just thinking..” He moved closer to you.. “Wait, it is kinda hot here. I should remove my tops.” He sit on the bed and pulled his wifebeater. Revealing his tone abs.

“Yah! Put it back!” You sounds nervous suddenly.

“Why? If you don’t have feelings to me, you shouldn’t feel nervous right?” He laid down back on the bed and faced you.

“Whatever!” You are about to turned away when he grabbed your shoulder.

“Maybe.. we should get Danny and Jane a dongsaeng, don’t you think that?” He whispered to your ears.

You rolled your eyes and you seems like losing your voice suddenly. Your voice wont come out. Suddenly he get on top of you and pinned your hands above your head. A smirked form on his lips and he see you trembling.

“Yah…Jungs..Teuk-ah..get off me. What..are..you..doing?” You stuttered.

He leaned his face closer to you and whispered to your ears. “ Doing what we supposed to do..”

His whispered make you shivered. “T..Teuk-ah..Stop..”

He smiles and nibbled to your ears. He moves to your neck as you turn your head. You accidentally gives him the access to your neck. He kissed your neck and slowly bite it. He that one spot over and over again replacing with a kissed too. You suddenly regained your consciousness. You struggled a bit and luckily you managed to pushed him.

“Yah! Are you crazy?!”

He falls to the other side on the bed. Suddenly he let out his famous laugh. Then you realized he is actually teasing you. You don’t know why but you feels like crying at that time. But you keep it. You hold up onto it.

“I hate you! Ugh!” You groaned and turned away from him leaving him still laughing.

“Sorry.. I just love teasing you! And don’t hate me cause I know you love me, baby!” You heard him still chuckling.

Idiot! Who still love you?! Ughhh. You thinks to yourself and groaned.

 

*

LEETEUK POV

I yawned a few times before I opened my eyes.I can feel the cold air brushes through my skins. Yeah~ I remember last night I sleep topless. I feel something heavy on me. I try to open my eyes. I was shocked at first but suddenly I feels like laughing. But if I laugh, I will wake her up. I her hair. Her head and her one hand is on my chest and one of her legs wrapped and linger around my waist. She actually have her own old habit when she denies it. I put my one arm around her shoulder. I pulled her closer to me just to save this moment with her for awhile. It feels so great. I wish I can do this everyday. Waking up next to her everyday is the biggest wished I ever had. I kissed her head lightly and carefully so that she is not wake up. Her hair smells so nice. I feels like to keep this moment forever. Suddenly I feels like she is moving. She probably will wake up soon. I pulled away my hands from her and pretend to sleep. I closed my eyes and feels her moving.

“Yah! ert!”

Not a splash second I feel that my head hit the floor. She just kicked me down the bed?! A gangster always stays as a gangster!

I groaned and touched my head. “It hurts you know.”

“Who asked you to..”

“To what?” I look at her. “I didn’t touched you at all. You are the one who cuddled to me. Now who is the ert here?” I smirked.

 I saw her unsatisfied looks. But this time I wins. She didn’t say anything  to me and walk straight the bathroom. How can I not love her. Haishhh. I am a stupid back then.

 

 

comment replies :

SujuXLove : I actually wrote a few chapter already just cant uodate yet because i am busy. hehe

mrsfishy : mr fish is just a nice oppa to ____. hehe

CTjinhyun : HAHA! here, not MORE as you want but i hope you enjoyed. hehe

beloved_yulvhie : i have no idea to make another story now. :( maybe you have some plot or any story line for sungmin? you can PM me. :)

SuJuELF14 : Ofcourse they are! hehe

marisa566 : haha. that 'little paparazi' working for their halmeoni. hehe

HYOloveRONA : updated! hehe ^^

breeziechang : haha. if Kyuhyun rescued her.. hmm, Leeteuk will commit a suicide. LOL x)

 

* actually there is some people requesting me to write more story about many other idols. but my heart is only for Park Jungsoo. LOL (kidding) actually im just being busy since i am a final year student in my university so the assignmentssssss and projectssssssssss are DOUBLE. :( i hope to graduate this year and i hope i can go through this finals with flying colours. hehe. and i am sorry if after this i will barely update. :(