Leader VS Maknae

One Step Closer

 

Chapter OST : Mblaq - It's War http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rns0fzaKE   (this OST it is more for Kyuhyun's actually. ;] )

 

 

You washed all the plates after you had cleaned the floor. There were so many customers today at Kona Beans. And the only person working is you and Leeteuk’s sister. His sister is busy handling the cashier.  You wished Sungjin are here but he have something else to do. You heard Jane told you that Leeteuk is already here to picked them to bring them to buy some stuffs. You asked Jane to tell Leeteuk that you have something that you need him to buy but he have to wait for awhile since you haven’t finished your work. You feels so tired and feels a bit dizzy since it has been a hectic week at Kona Beans. You heard Leeteuk’s mother telling you to helped her to deliver the orders at the customer’s table. You went quickly and delivered the orders. You saw Leeteuk is helping too. You walk to the counter as you saw In Young is so busy. You wanna help her but as you walk, you feel so dizzy. Everything so blur suddenly. You lost your balanced at you think you just fall on to the floor.

“Yah! Jungsoo. ______’s fainted!” In Young sounds so worried.

“______-ah!” Leeteuk immediately rushed and lift you bridal style. “Noona, I think I have to bring her home. I think she have a high fever.”

“Go! Leave Danny and Jane here. I will bring them to your home later on.”

With that Leeteuk rushed into his car parked nearby the shop. He put you in the car and drive you home.  At home, Leeteuk put you in the bed and removed your jacket leaving you with your tank top and pants. He dipped a wet towel on to your forehead to so that it can help drop your fever. He take cares of you because he feels really worried.

 

LEETEUK POV

“____-ah, how can you fall sick like this? Why cant you even take care of yourself? You worked to hard.. You should have let me do all the work..” I caressed her hair that covers her face.

“I wished I can take care of you all my life..I hope you will let me take care of you. I don’t know whether you have forgive me or not but I actually deep inside my heart I really wanna married you because you the only one in my heart all this long. I know I am a fool man, I don’t deserved any chances  from you but I really hope you will open your heart for me, again cause I know all I need is you..” I her face lightly.

 I think this is the first time we are alone together like this ever since we broke up. I t brings back lots of memory. The way she used to take care of me. They way she always love me. They way she makes me feel so much love. I remember how sweet her kiss is. Now I cant even seye the way she smiles for me. She hardly smiles when she is with me. Although I am always with her right now, but I feel empty. I missed her. I missed her calling Jungsoo.. honey.. I missed how I wake up and saw her next to me. The way the other members always look jealous when we are always lovey dovey.

I look at her beautiful face that bring backs so much memories. I her cheek lightly. I moved my finger to touched her nose. Withoud realizing my fingers reached her lips. Her beautiful plumps lips that I missed so much. It is like a karma. When I look at her, her lips it is like an magnet that pull me closer. I lean my face closer and closer to her and my lips reached her lips. My heart beat so fast. It feels like the first time I fall in love with her.

“Appa..”

I pulled away from her lips and turned. Danny and Jane stood in front of the door. What shocked me more is Kyuhyun is standing behind them.

“Kyu..Kyuhyun..” I stuttered. I know he is kinda angry with his gaze towards me.

“Appa, is eomma okay?”Danny asked me.

I walked to them. “Yes. Eomma is fine. Jane, Danny.. have you eat?”

“Yes. Kyuhyun samcheon bring us to eat.” Jane answered me.

“Okay, go get changed to your pyjama.. Appa wanna talk with Kyuhyun-samcheon downstairs.”

Danny and Jane nodded and rushed to their own room. Kyuhyun and I walk to downstairs and I invited him to sit.

“Kyuhyun-ah..”

“Don’t explain anything to me hyung.”

“Kyu-ah, I know you like her but..”

“Yes hyung. I like her ever since you realized you love her. I like her since the first time we overslept together. I still remember everything. My heart break into pieces when I saw how much she loves you too. But I managed to control and hide my feelings. You know why? Because I trusted YOU! I know you can take care of her but what have you done, hyung? You ask yourself. You make her cried, crushed her heart many times!” Kyuhyun looks frustrated.

“I know I am a fool Kyuhyun but I still love her. I never stop loving her. Even I told the world that I am in love with other girl but my heart still with her Kyuhyun..”

“Did she ever said that she still love you, huh?” Kyuhyun looks so serious.

“I don’t know. I don’t who is in her heart at the moment. Kyuhyun.. I know you wished that she will love you..”

Kyuhyun quickly cut me. “ Yes, hyung. I want she to love me. Only me! Because I know I wont hurt her. I'm pretend that I am okay just to make sure my hyung and the girl I love, live happily ever after but you.” He stands up. “I don’t care anymore. I will make her love me, hyung.” He walks off to the door and went away from my house.

I just sighed. I have to compete with my own dongsaeng? This is just bad. If and only if I know what and who is in _____’s heart. If she already fall for Kyuhyun, I will let her go but if she still love me.. I will make her mine. No matter what.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dear lovely readers :

blue1193 : more and MORE coming soon this weekend! ^^

ankyu22 : ♥ WELCOME honeyyyy

marisa566 : heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i will sayang.  hehe (go find what 'sayang' means. hehe)

wooklicious : sooooooooooooooon enough? hehe

beloved_yulvhie : heeeee~ thankyouuuuu babyyyy. thank you so much!

CTjinhyun : more and more NOW. hehe. oh, i will spend some time reading yours later. kinda busy right now. sorrsorry >__<

SujuXLove : terima kasih sangat sangat. hehe :)

effaadrina : we'll see soon. hehe ;)