What I Feel

One Step Closer

 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I WILL REPLY SOON!

Dear you

I appreciate so much for reading my fics. honestly! and if you havent subscribe or just bookmarked me, please do subscribed me. i will be more appreciate! LOVE YA!

 

Since Yesung’s mother accompany Lea, you offered to take care of Jaesung and Ri-ah. Leeteuk’s mother still staying at your home. Jaesung sleep in Danny’s room. Well, you have no other choices. Ri-ah still 2years old so you just ket her sleep in your room. You put her in the middle of the bed and slowly tapped her until she fall asleep. You have to admit that Yesung’s kids such a good children. They didn’t troubled you at all. Leeteuk enters the room as he saw you are putting Ri-ah to sleep. He saw the motherly in you. You kissed Ri-ah forehead lightly.

“Is it okay for me to sleep here?” He hesitated.

“If and only if you promised to stay where you are and don’t squeeze in to her.” You said as you lay down on the bed.

“I’m nervous suddenly. I never sleep with a baby in the middle. What if I crashed on to her?” He looks very worried.

You chuckled a bit. “Jungsoo-ah..just lay down here. You’ll be fine. I trust you. Come on.” You encouraged him.

I trust you.

Soon after he heard that words, he lay down slowly on the bed and almost at the end of the bed.

“Jungsoo..dont worry.. I believe in you.. Ri-ah will be safe.” You giggled a bit. “Next time we should buy a baby’s bed incase of something like this may come up in future.”

“Yeah~ I think so.”

“When I had Danny and Jane, I put both of them like this. But I had to let Danny lay at the end.And I cirled them with pillows. I cant sleep tight and keep on waking up at night to check on them..” You said. You don’t know why you feel like telling him those stories.

“Why didn’t you out them on the baby’s bed?”

“Hmm..” You paused a bit. “I could afford buy one bed. I already bought one bed before I knew it was a twin.”

“I wished I was there..I am sorry. I really hope I can be a good dad to Jane and Danny since you pregnant to them but..”

“Jungsoo..please..dont bring up the past..” You said slowly.

“No..I have to say this to you, because I don’t know when will we have a nice conversation like this without fighting. I wished I can be as panicked as Yesung today when you delivered Danny and Jane. I am sorry that I missed all those moment. For not being there for you when you delivered them. When you was pregnant to them. You should have someone to take care of you while you are pregnant but I am not there. I didn’t keep my promises. I am not there when you need me the most. But trust me..when I knew Danny and Jane are my children I was so happy because I always told you that I always wanna have a twin with you. Though you didn’t say anything that time but you still give me the most beautiful twin in this world and thank you for that. I wished I can turn back time and be there with you on our 1st anniversary back then. We must have been married happily right now. But..*sighed* Now I know.. you deserved someone much better than me. And I don’t deserved you at all. I just hope you will forgive me.”

With that, he turned his body around and let his back faced you.

You feels that he is really sorry. You can see it in his eyes and you don’t wanna him to feel burdened with the guilty forever. Maybe he had truly changed? You stared at his back. The man you used to give all your love to. The man you dreamt to be with forever. But now he is just..

“Jungsoo-ah, just to let you know.. I forgave you.. it just that I need some times to think and I know we left for one month more. Please give me one month to think..” You said slowly but you’re not sure he heard you or already fall asleep.

 

*

 

“Yah, hyung! Try hold my daughter. You never hold Jaesung or Ri-ah when they are baby. Come on. Practice. Maybe you are soon..” Yesung jokingly said.

“I am scared. What if I drop her? She is so small.” Leeteuk gestured with his hands.

You are holding Yesung’s new daughter at the moment just chuckled a bit. “Jungsoo-ah, you are one of the world best leader, idolize by many girls and yet you are afraid to hold a baby?”

“I cant ____-ah.” He looks scared.

You cant stop lauging at the moment.

“Appa…” Jane whined at him.

“Come here. Let me teach you.” You walk near him. “You said you wanna experienced what Yesung oppa had. Maybe you are going to have baby soon, who knows. Here.” You passed the baby to him and fixed his hand to hold the baby properly.

He hold the baby and didn’t move at all.

“See, how cute our leader with a baby.” Lea said.

The three of you laughed at his gestures.

“Hmm, I guess this is not bad.” He said and start to kiss the baby. “Any name yet, Lea?” He asked Lea.

“There is a few. But not yet decided. Anyway, thankyou for taking care of Ri-ah and Jaesung. Sorry for troubled you guys.” Lea said while she is on the bed.

“Lea, it’s nothing. Everything is fine. Jaesung such a good boy sleeping with Danny.” You said.

“And Ri-ah didn’t cry at all. Although I was afraid I sleep on her.” Leeteuk giggled then.

“I bet your new daughter will be a good girl too. But, can you let me lend her some times? I missed playing with baby.” You chuckled.

“Why not you make one?” Yesung stares at you.

“Oppa.. you better stop or else.” You jokingly warned him.

Leeteuk walks near to Yesung and passed his new-born baby. “Jongwoon-ah, I am so jealous seeing you so happy next to your wife. Lea, I never seen him this happy before she married you. Oh~ got! With his turtles.” Leeteuk teased Yesung. All of you laughed then.

“Hyung, she is the precious things God gave to me. I could never been this happy with anyone else. I love you, Lea. And thankyou for giving me these three beautiful angels. I love you so much.” Yesung kissed Lea’s forehead.

You just smiled at their happiness. It is something you’ll never get.

 

*

You was in the back of the car carrying Jane who fall asleep in your lap. Danny sit at the passenger sit while Leeteuk’s driving. You guys are on the way back to home after visiting Lea.

“Appa.. I have a question.” Suddenly Danny breaks the silence.

“Yes baby?” Leeteuk said while driving.

“Do appa love eomma?”

You rolled your eyes looking at Danny who is looking at Leeteuk. Luckily you guys didn’t get into accident since you saw how shocked Leeteuk is too.

“Why you ask that so sudden, baby?” Leeteuk said.

“Because at the hospital, I heard Yesung samcheon said that he loves Lea imo so much!” He gestured with his hands. “And he kissed imo too. Appa never done something like that to eomma. Do appa loves eomma or not?”

You saw Leeteuk glancing you through the mirror. Your eyes met his. You quickly look outside.

“Actually..appa..”

You cant believed you are actually anticipating to heard his answer.

“Appa loves eomma so much. Like appa loves Danny and Jane.”

“How much?” Danny pouted.

“Sooooooo much!”

“Soooooooooooooooooooooo much?” He gestured his hands to show how big the loves is.

“Soooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo much. Appa loves eomma sooooooooooooooooooooo muchhh.” He answered.

You don’t know whether he is saying that to Danny or he really mean it.

“I’m relief to heard that.. appa and eomma always fight.. Jane and I are afraid that appa might leave us again.”

“Danny-ah.. appa already promised you and Jane that I will never leave you again, right? I promised and I swear I will keep this promise forever.” He glanced at you through the mirror. “I will never leave you again because I love you so much.”