I Want You.

Heart For 2

 

Be Mine - Infinite
 
 
 
Dinner with your Mom's friend was abit awkward for you. You were in the car, gazing out of the window. It was silent and Minji was sleeping in her car-seat. You have been thinking about the conversation you had with Dongwoo earlier. 
 
*Maybe Dongwoo Oppa is right.* You sighed. You suddenly felt bad for avoiding him for the past few days. 
 
Your mom turned to the corner, you were now just a few blocks away from home when you saw a figure walking on the sidewalk with his earphones plugged into both ears. It was Sunggyu. He couldn't take it any longer. He needed to see you or else he would go crazy. 
 
Your mom drove into the driveway and stopped the engine of the car. Sunggyu stopped and stood there. You got out of the car and you both gazed at each other. 
 
"Uh, Umma. I'm going to the supermarket to get Minji more milk. I'll be back soon," You said and helped take Minji out of the car. 
 
"Araso, If anything call me alright." She was unsure of letting you off since it was getting pretty dark. 
 
"I'll take Minji from here, but why don't you call Sungyeol to go with you." She asked. 
 
"Ani, Gwenchana, He's probably still playing with his friends." You smiled and left. To your surprise, Your mom didn't see Sunggyu because it was pretty dark. 
 
You approached to him and stopped in front of him. You both walked to the park since it was just across the street. You both were walking side by side, the aura around you two was very silent. You glanced at him and he didn't look too happy. 
 
You suddenly stopped and stood in front of him. 
 
"Sunggyu." You paused and looked up into his eyes. You had to admit he was pretty tall and his eyes were very small. "A-are you mad at me?" 
 
"Is there a reason for me to be mad at you?" He calmly asked you and you slightly frowned. 
 
"I'm sorry for not picking up your calls for the past few days. It's just-" Your eyes widened. You felt yourself in Sunggyu's embrace. His hug was a bit too tight for your skinny body. But it didn't hurt you. You were just surprised by his sudden move. 
 
"S-Sunggyu." You whispered. 
 
"Four days. Four days." He repeated. "I haven't seen you for the pass four days. I don't know why but the more I thought of you, the more I missed you. Did I do something wrong that night, ~~~~~~~? You had at good time that day, right?" 
 
"You never did anything wrong, Sunggyu. Because I was heartbroken once, I was afraid." You admitted. You haven't felt this feeling in a long time, the feeling of being secure and warm in someone else's arms. You softened and slowly wrapped your arms around his waist. 
 
"Don't be. I know what I want, I want you. I want to protect you. I want to love you." Sunggyu pulled away and searched your eyes. His eyes then shifted to your lips.
 
He leaned in and both your lips met. He cupped your neck and your head tilted abit for a better angle for Sunggyu to kiss. The kiss slowly deepened and you felt your heart quicken.

*Whoever broke your heart, made the biggest mistake! A girl like you don't deserve someone like them.*