I'm Here To Protect You.

Heart For 2

Lovey Dovey - T-ara



The next morning you woke up extra early to go over to Sunggyu's home. You needed to talk to him face to face about the fact that he could lose his job. He gave you the address and you took the bus there. It was still very dark but the streets still had people around so you were safe, in a way. 

It wasn't really far but you needed to take the bus. You arrived there in just 15 minutes since it wasn't far from your house at all. 

You got out of the bus and into the building. You made your way through the glass doors. The lobby of the building was very spacious with all those nice furnitures. It looked like a five-star hotel. You went up to the security guard who was sitting at the desk. 

"Uhm excuse me, May I ask where the elevators are?" You asked the man and he looked at you. He glared at you once and pointed to down the hall, he didn't seem to have a bright expression on. His face was very dark and you hated that. "Uh. Thanks?" You bowed once and left. When you got to the elevators there was a sign that was attached to the doors. 

OUT OF ORDER

"Are you kidding me and the man couldn't tell me that?" You muttered. You went back to the front to where the gaurd was checking the papers. 

"Sorry to bother, but the elevators aren't working. Can you tell me where the stairs are?" You asked him. He looked at you, already irritated. He pointed to the door next to the desk. 

"Thanks." You left and went to through the doors. You heaved a heavy sigh. Sunggyu's floor was floor #8 which was going to be a workout for you travelling up those stairs. 

You started walking up the stairs. You eventually picked up the your paste and started walking faster. But soon you started slowing down and breathing heavily. 

You stopped in front of a door that had the big number 8 on it. You smiled and went through. You made you way down the hall to find yourself in front of his door. 

You pressed the doorbell once, but there was no answer. You pressed it again but now answer. You were about to reach into your bag to get your phone but stopped when the door clicked and it opened. Sunggyu was standing there and you were sure that he still had his eyes closed. His hair brown hair was a mess and he was shirless. You saw his chocolate-like abs and his slightly buffed arms. 

Your eyes widened and you were having trouble breathing now. You felt your face heat up.

Sunggyu opened one eye and a smile came on his face. "My girl is here!" He took your hand and led you in the apartment. Your eyes widened in awe. *Whoa..* It was very roomy and spacious just like the lobby downstairs. There were stairs that went up to a different room. 

You raised an eyebrow when he led you up the stairs. In that room, his bed was a king sized bed and his closet was filled with shoes and clothes. In a little corner there was a desk with his iMac computer and there was a shelf filled with books and music albums.

Sunggyu took your bag and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. You raised an eyebrow. "S-Sunggyu w-what are you doing?" You stammered.

"Come." He got on the bed and took your hand. He laid down on the bed and you just stood there, unsure of what to do. He pulled you down next to him. He put an arm over your slim waist and pulled you close to him to close that small gap between you two.

Your heart was beating rapidly now. You felt warm in his arms. "S-Sunggyu, I need to tell you somethi-" You were cut off when Sunggyu's lips crashed into yours. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. The kiss was getting really tense now and you were worried. Even though Sunggyu was such a good kisser. You couldn't let this kiss last, especially when you both are on the bed.

"Mm." You squeaked trying to pull away but Sunggyu leaned in and just continued kissing you. You placed a hand on his chest to indicate that you had enough. Sunggyu felt bad and pulled back.

"Sorry." He sheepishly chuckled but he still haven't released your waist. "I was so caught up in the moment." 

"It's okay." Your heart was still beating rapidly because you were just staring had his hard bare chest. "Sunggyu. We got caught." You whispered.

"Mwoh?" He asked, he thought he didn't hear you clearly. You went into your bag and got your phone while he sat up. You sat on the edge of the bed while Sunggyu came behind you and softly rested his chin on your shoulder while he watch you find the video.

"Look." You opened it and he took the phone and watched the video of you and him embracing. His eyes widened.

"When did you get this?" He asked you as he was searching for the number but it was a blocked number.

"I got it yesterday when I went home." You frowned. "Do you think this person will tell? I don't want you to lose your job because of me!" Sunggyu made you turn to him.

"Aigoo, Silly girl." He pinched the tip of your nose. "I'll think of something when the time comes. Don't blame yourself if i do ever lose my job. Alright?" You nodded your head and pouted. "If anything weird happeneds again. You come and let me know, right away!"

"But what if it's going to end up just like those movies where someone ends up being in danger because someone is stalking us?" You started whining, scared now. Sunggyu cupped your face and gazed at you. 

"I'm here to protect you." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You threw your arms over Sunggyu and beamed.