Appa is Here.

Heart For 2

 

You put away the first aid kit and went into the kitchen to get L a glass of water. You placed the cup onto the coffee table as you sat him up. “Are you okay?” Your voice sounded worried. It seemed like he was in so much pain that he needed to go to the hospital.

He slowly nodded his head and sat up. You took the glass of water and held it against his mouth so that he could drink it. He stopped and rested his head on the sofa and let out a heavy sigh.

“What happened?” You asked as you placed the cup back down to the table.

“I accidently bumped into a leader of a gang and they didn’t understand what a simple ‘sorry’ meant, so they beat me up.” Your eyebrows furrowed to the middle. You grew up with L, so you knew he was strong enough to at least fight back.

“Why would you let them hit you?” He closed his eyes. He was in so much pain but he told himself that him being beaten was worth it. “I guess you can say that this is my punishment for leaving you.” He pulled his head up and gazed into your eyes.

“~~~~~, will you ever forgive me?” He asked as he placed a hand over yours. Your eyes left his and you took your hand away. Could you really forgive him? Before you could speak, L continued.

He turned in his spot to face you and flinched a bit. “I’ll admit it; I did leave you without you knowing. You have to understand me. I did it only to protect you, I didn’t want you to get hurt. I only thought of your safety but not your feelings and I’m sorry. I am so sorry for what I’ve done. Please give me a chance here ~~~~~~.”

You could tell that he was being sincere. Your vision started to blur. You swallowed hard and bit your lip to hold your tears back. “I wasn’t in any danger though, why did you have to leave my side?” You asked.

Truthfully, L didn’t want to tell explain to you that there was someone out there who hates you to death because you obviously wouldn’t believe him.

“You failed to protect me.” You snapped L out of his daze. “I-” You stopped. *How can I tell him that I love Sunggyu now?* 

“I have to go wash up. I have school in a couple of hours. You can sleep on the couch. I’ll let Sungyeol know.” You wiped your tears away and stood up. You tried to change the subject. But stopped when L took your wrist.

“Can I.. see our daughter?” He asked. You took a couple of seconds to think before speaking. “Sure.”

“Can you help me?” He asked. You sighed since he was the injured one. You turned to notice that he was still shirtless. You could see the bandages that covered his cuts and a few bruises. But you can clearly see his bare skin with his abs slightly showing. You took his shirt from the couch and threw it to him. “Put it on.” You felt your cheeks warming up.

“Do I have to?” He tried his best not to reveal his smile. *Someone is blushing.~* L sang in his hand as he gently place his shirt on.

 You put your hand around his waist as he swung his around your shoulders. You helped him stand up but then it hit you. You let go and he lost his balance and fell on the couch. “Aishh..” He grumbled, his wounds stung a lot.

“What happened?” He looked at you to see you having your arms crossed over your chest. “The gang didn’t even break your bones. You have two legs! Walk!” You lightly scowled and left the room. L smirked. It was nice to see you frustrated over a little thing once again.

*I wish the gang could have broken my bones then she could have helped me.* He pouted and walked up the stairs.

You slowly opened the door to your room and opened the lights. As if the conversation between you and L never existed just previously back in your living room, L placed a hand on your waist to make you move a bit faster. Your eyes widened and shoved him away from you.

“Yah!” You whispered as you gritted your teeth. He mouthed ‘sorry’ to you and when you turned around he snickered. *Does he not know that I still never forgave him yet?* You sighed and led L to Minji’s crib.

Minji whirled around in her sleep as L crept towards her. His eyes suddenly sparkled at the sight at Minji. He did see Minji earlier in the café but was too shocked to actually notice how she looked like. But now her features were crystal clear to him. L smiled and gently held onto Minji’s tiny hand.

“She’s beautiful.” He whispered. “Like her mother.” L looked up and met eyes with you. You broke the gaze and fixed your eyes on Minji.

*Minji, Appa is here.* L lightly chuckled. “Does she know how to speak?”

“She’s learning.” You responded with a smile. “Minji.” L whispered his smile faded. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, Minji. But Appa promises to be there every day of your life starting from today.”

He leaned in and gave Minji a small kiss on the forehead. “That’s a promise.” He smiled once again.

You had to admit, it fluttered your heart to know that Minji finally had a father in her life now.

However, It pinched your heart to know that Minji will soon one day realize that her parents wouldn't love each other like normal parents would. 
_______________

WOW! I noticed that I have 200+ subscribers ~ ToT thank you for supporting my fic up til now everyone ~
i love you guys ♥ ^___^ 
ILLHOOOON~~~~ ♥

tumblr_m2ervwAOv31r4qg7so1_500.gif