Let Me Love You

Heart For 2

 

Wanna Be Your Love - F.Cuz   I MISS YOU F.CUZ! TT__TT

 
Soon the sun started to set and you grew tired from all that walking and you were really hungry. You played many games with Sunggyu and went on a few rides. Sunggyu was also hungry and asked to bring you somewhere to eat. You got into the car and put the seat belt over you. You rested the back of your head on to the seat and sighed. 
 
"So, Where do you want to eat?" He said as he his engine and immediately put on the a.c just for you. "Anywhere is fine with me." You smiled. 
 
*Somewhere, you haven't been before.* He smiled and quickly thought of a place where he knew you wouldn't remind you of the past, hopefully. He started to back up the car and you soon your eyelids fell closed. 
 
"Did you-" He took his eyes off the road since he stopped at a red light. He noticed that you fell asleep. He gazed at you for the longest time that he didn't know that the red light was now green. He heard honking from the back and put his eyes right onto the road. 
 
In just a half hour, the car stopped and you didn't notice. You felt a few taps on your shoulder and your eyes fluttered open. You fixed your bangs, in case they were messed up, you made sure that they would fall straight to the front and you looked around trying to figure out where you were. You had no clue. 
 
"~~~~~, were here!" Sunggyu softly spoke to you.
 
"Mmh? Where are we?" You sat up.
 
"Somewhere you haven't been to before." He beamed. "huh?" You asked.
 
"Come on." He got out of the car and you got out after he did. You read the sign, 'Inspirit' 
 
Sunggyu opened the glass door wide open as you went in. He pressed on button so the elevator doors would open. You remained silent, waiting for the elevator. In just a few seconds, the elevator doors opened, being the gentlemen he is, he motioned you to go in first. You slowly got in and watched Sunggyu as he pressed on one of the floor buttons. 
 
"Are we here to eat?" You asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, aren't you hungry?" 
 
"Starving." You pouted your lips that made Sunggyu's heart flutter. "They serve food here?" You asked.
 
"You can fine food anywhere, can't you?" He chuckled and the doors opened. He had a hand on your back as he lightly pushed you out of the elevator. 
 
Your jaw dropped as you slowly walked out. You walked out seeing waitresses and waitors walking here and there, serving food and taking orders. The place was very elegant and was abit fancy. You have been to many restaurants like this but this one was more astonishing, telling from the pretty chandeliers and fancy tables and chairs. 
 
The hostess lead you both to a table at the back, the most comfortable and soothing area that only that v.i.ps were allowed in. You were speechless, you wondered what Sunggyu do for living, Your family was known to be wealthy but you now took everything in. His car, the way he dresses, they all meant one thing, money! He was probably very wealthy too. 
 
Sunggyu made sure you sat comfortably onto the chair and went to his seat, "Wae?" He noticed you staring him down. You stopped and looked away.
 
"It's nothing," You said as he passed you the menu. "Pick anything you want." You took it and read the menu. 
 
Sunggyu called the waiter and the both of you picked out what you wanted to eat. He rested his arms on the table and looked your way. "What do you think?"
 
"To be honest, Sunggyu." You paused. "I'm sorry, but I'm not those type of girls, you don't really have to impress me with anything." You lowered your voice hoping it didn't sound too rude. You suddenly felt regretful for being so straightforward with him. Sunggyu chuckled. 
 
"I know you not, I wanted you to feel- comfortable." You slowly nodded your head in understanding. You thought of why he wanted you to feel comfortable but didn't say anything cause you weren't sure you were right. 
 
You received a text it was Sungyeol asking you were you are right now. 
 
You : I ran into a friend of mine, I'll be home soon. 
 
Sungyeol : Who is this friend of yours, huh? Do I know him?!
 
You : What makes you think he's a boy?! Oh Is everything okay at home?
 
Sungyeol : Yeah, everything is fine and most of your 'friends' are boys!
 
 
You read the text and frowned at Sungyeol's last message, *Correction, my one and only friend was a boy, the boy I love..* You put down you phone and continued you conversation with Sunggyu, trying you best not to make it obvious that you suddenly grew depressed, again.
 
The food finally arrived.
 
After the delicious meal you were too full to have dessert and Sunggyu paid. "Did you like the food? This is my friend's restaurant." He asked while he tapped the corner of his credit card on the table. 
 
"The food is very good! Daebak!" You held a thumb up. He smiled, glad that you enjoyed the meal. The day had finally ended and Sunggyu brought you home. It was dark so Sunggyu couldn't see you frown on the way home.
 
ISunggyu wanted to watch you walk into your house safely since it was dark but you insisted him to drop you off at where he picked you up earlier. He had a feeling he knew why you wanted him to drop you off at that area. He stopped the car. 
 
"Are you sure you don't want me to just stop in front of your house." He asked.
 
"It's okay, I can walk. I need to lose a few calories from dinner anyways." You forced a smiled. "Thanks Sunggyu, I had a great time today." You got out and he got out of the car. "Wait!" He said he closed the door and went around the car to you. You saw that you dropped that bear that Sunggyu said it was similar to you. 
 
"You forgot this." He handed to you but you pushed it back to him. "Keep it, I have so many from you already. I feel bad, so just take this." You smiled as you glanced at your bag. "Bye." You left but he grabbed onto your wrist and you spun around. He looked into your eyes. It was silent as you both only heard the sounds of the crickets in the grasses. 
 
"I like you." He spatted out, his heart started to beat rapidly. "Please, let me be that someone to fill in that empty space in your heart, let me protect you, let me love you." You blinked at him and swallowed hard. *I thought this date was just to repay him..*
 
You didn't know what to do so all you did was just nod at him and a smile came on his face. He slowly stepped in and planted a kiss on your forehead. 
__