Hate.

Heart For 2

 

Brrring...
 
"Remember to read the following pages for homework!" Sunggyu reminded everyone while they were all making their way out of the class. "See you tomorrow." Sunggyu smiled and his eyes smiled along as well. Yumin swooned over Sunggyu as she left with her friend, Kimhee. 
 
As always you were always the very last person in the class. You slowly walked to the front while hugging your textbook close to you. Sunggyu softened. He was so damn fine with his tie and his fancy vest suit.
 
"You going to the cafeteria now?" He asked. You glanced outside of the classroom and then nodded. Then all of a sudden Yumin and Kimhee appeared at the door. Yumin stopped at the door and crossed her arms over her chest.  She glared at you. 
 
*Does she have a crush on Mr. Kim as well?* She raised an eyebrow. Kimhee also glared at you, but of course you didn't mind the two staring at you like that. Yumin and Kimhee were the last people on earth who could scare you.  
 
"Thank you, Mr. Kim. I'll be sure to hand in the assignment on time next time." You bowed politely hoping that Yumin and Kimhee would think that you two were talking about school work. 
 
"Goodbye Miss Lee." You walked away, as you headed out you were walking in between Yumin and Kimhee, they both bumped their shoulders into yours purposely. Yumin then gave you a look before skipping to Sunggyu.

*Why do they do this to me!?* You kept walking, now looking back. Because you were for sure that Sunggyu saw it. 
 
Sunggyu noticed what just happened and stiffened. He watched your back as you walked down the hallway. You still had your head held high, He was prowd of you that you didn't stop to cause any problems. *If I wasn't a teacher, I'd definitely hurt these girls.* He thought. 
 
"So what can I help you with?" Sunggyu smiled. *Do they bully ~~~~~ alot?* Sunggyu took in those innocent smiles on Yumin and Kimhee's faces. 
 
You were lining up in the cafeteria to get your lunch. After grabbing your rice and some little plates of side dishes you took a bottle of juice and left the line. You turned around and saw how people were just staring at you. 
 
Some were whispering about you, some were laughing at you, some were glaring at you. You avoided them and sat at the empty table where the window was. You took your seat and sighed. 
 
You took the spoon and scooped up some of the rice. You opened your mouth to put the spoon full of rice but stopped when you noticed Yumin and Kimhee sitting in front of you. They had fake smiles and Yumin leaned forward. 
 
"Hi, friend." Her fake smile then turned into a little smirk. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window. 
 
"Sit somewhere else, I don't have any friends." You bluntly said and put the spoon into your mouth. 
 
"Of course you do, you have me, you have Kimhee, oh yeah! You also have Oppa, don't you?" She asked. You chocked on your rice abit and drank you juice. You stiffened. You knew which Oppa, Yumin was talking about. 
 
"I don't know what your talking about." You wiped your mouth with the napkin and kept your eyes out the window. 
 
"Of course you do! You broke his heart by sleeping with another guy right? And he left you after he found out you were pregnant. Am I correct?" She tilted her head, acting as if she was confused. Your knuckles turned white under the table. You continued to look out the window, ignoring her.
 
"So how is your baby?" She asked. "Does he or she look like you? or does it look like the boy you slept-" You shot up from your seat and took your tray with your leave. 
 
"Friend! Where are you going?" Yumin cried out. 
 
You threw your food into the garbage and placed the tray in the bin. *Somewhere far from you!* 
 
You walked out of the cafeteria and decided to go outside to get some fresh air, since there was still plenty of time till class started again. You wanted to go to Sunggyu, but you thought that he could be busy, after all, he was a teacher. 
 
You kicked some pebbles on the ground and sighed. Leaning against the brick wall you took in how long Yumin had been annoying you for. You let out a heavy sigh. *I never hated anyone this much before!* You then thought back to what Yumin said. 
 
" You broke his heart by sleeping with another guy right? And he left you after he found out you were prego. Am I correct? "
 
*Your wrong. I never slept with anyone but him..* You thought to yourself and your eyes started to get watery. *Stupid me for trusting him.* You sniffed trying to hold back your tears. "~~~~~ stop crying. You won't see him again." You whispered to yourself. Your head started to face the floor when a tissue pouch hit you in the head. 
 
Since it was light it was just a gentle tap, it didn't hurt. You picked it up from the floor and looked school property to see where it's owner could be. It had this pleasant, sweet and unique smell that was very familiar to your senses. 
 
Then immediately you knew who it was. 
 
Kang Yumin
 
Why would someone like her throw you some tissue?