Acception

Heart For 2

 

I'm Sorry - BEAST
 
Exactly a week after your incident at the mall, you soon forgot about Sunggyu. You thought that he was those people you won't expect to see again.
 
Sungyeol tried his best to get you moving and out of the house every now and then. He wanted you to forget about what had happened in the past and just move on with your life. Although Sungyeol was making progress during the week, when no one was around you'd still have thoughts that would appear in your mind oftenly and tears would eventually fall. Of course it would be harder for you to forget because of Minji. 
 
You couldn't blame her though. She's just an innocent child you brought to life, not knowing what was going on and where her father could be now. You didn't know either but you wanted to find out. 
 
Anyhow, your ankle was fully recovered thanks you Woohyun. It was a minor injury so it wasn't anything serious. 
 
Your mother and you were helping your father at the cafe today, Since it was a weekday and most people come on the weekdays because your father's cafe was located near offices and companies. People wanted to start off the day with your dad's famous coffee or they would meet up with other buisness employers, etc. 
 
You had to admit, the last place you wanted to be was work. But your mother and Sungyeol had forced you to work, of course to get your mind off of things. 
 
Sungyeol, on the other hand, chose not to work. Instead he was at a table with Minji in her high chair and was playing around with her. You didn't understand him. 
 
Your were wiping the table next to the table they were at. You stared out to Sungyeol with a raised eyebrow. *What the heck is he doing?* You scowled in your head. Sungyeol was doing his signature owl face and to your surprise Minji was bursting out with laughter seeing his owl face. 
 
%255BGallade%255DInfinite+-+Full+Cut+%25
 
You softened and gazed at her. That probably made your day a million times brighter. You turned around to go to the back and get the coffee for the customers who were waiting at their tables. You spun 180 degrees to have bumped into someone and their ice coffee dropped to the floor. 
 
*Oh my gosh! I always bump into someone, aish.* You suddenly started to panic. "Omo! I am so sorry!" You got down and wiped his shoes that had iced coffee splattered all over his shoes. To your relief it came off because you wiped them off instantly, but with care. The person then stepped back, they didn't want you to wipe it for them. 
 
You thought they were angry at you. "I'm so sorry. I can get you another coffee if you like. Or maybe I can buy you a new pair of shoe-" As you got up, you stopped when you noticed it was Sunggyu standing in front of you. A part of you was relieved because if it was an old man who had anger issues, things would turn out ugly. 
 
"Oh, Sunggyu right?!" You glanced down to his shoes. "Oh, ~~~~~!" He was so happy to see you. "I am so sorry, jeongmal mianhae!" You bowed a quarter-way but he stopped you. 
 
"Gwenchana!" He smiled towards you. "Are you sure? I can repay you!" You wanted to repay him somehow he helped you when you injured your ankle and by thanking him you dropped his coffee on the floor. He shook his head and waved his hands in front. 
 
"Ani. Don't worry about it. I have alot of shoes at home." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Let me at least pay you back with coffee or anything you want in this café for free." You asked, wishing he will accept this offer. 
 
"You can do that? How long have you been working here?" He tilted his head. He remembered the first time he bumped into you, you weren't wearing an apron or wiping tables. 
 
"My Appa owns this café." You chuckled and shrugged your shoulders. "I see." He nodded in understanding. Your eyes met the floor and you saw the medium sized cup of spilled ice coffee. You leaned in abit and whispered with your fingers covering one side of your mouth. You didn't want the other customers to hear. "How about I increase the size to an extra large. Huh?" You raised two eyebrows up and beamed.
 
Sunggyu chuckled in satisfaction. *Cute.* "S-sure." He nodded.  How could Sunggyu say no to you? He was practically melting by your cute actions. He felt his face getting warm.
 
You nodded back. "Great! Why don't you take a seat and let me clean this up. I'll be back with your order Sir!" You quickly took the cup to throw it away and went to get the mop in the back. 
 
Sunggyu noticed Sungyeol playing with Minji as he was sitting down at an empty table. *She must be their little sister. Very cute, just like ~~~~~.* Sunggyu smiled. Without you noticing, Sunggyu was now watching you mop the mess on the floor. *Will I sound desperate if I ask her?* He thought as he rested his arms on the table. 
 
Soon, you came back with an extra large iced coffee and a few napkins. You set them on the table. "Enjoy! I hope you'll forgive me for messing up your shoes and thank you for helping me out last time at the mall." You bowed. *Is this enough for an apology though, I mean his shoes are so nice and I screwed them up.* You pouted slightly. 
 
"Uh.." He paused. Your eyes slightly rounded. "What If I said this wasn't enough for an apology and thank you gift, What would you do?" Sunggyu felt uneasy as his heart threatened to pop out of his chest. 
 
"Oh? It's not enough? I'll do anything." You blurted out and uneasily smiled. 
 
"Okay.. How would I put it.." He murmured as he cupped his hands around his coffee. "I want you to hang out with me on saturday." He blurted out quickly. He instantly regret saying it. Your eyes was wider then ever.
 
"Mwoh?" Your eyes was wider then ever. *Did I hear right?* "L-like a date?" You blinked at him, confused. He slowly nodded. 

___
 
Okay. So I had this in mind while I was walking home from school today. 
I have two assignments, both due on Wednesday.
Yeah, It's still two days away right, no biggie~ But Procrastination is my best friend! ):  

So you guys like the poster? :D credits to my lovely chingu, D.A ♥ ! *BAKSU BAKSU* :D
 
Happy Valentine's day !! :) 
[I'm a loner for V-day ): You know why? Cause I'm waiting for Myungsoo to bring me roses but that isn't going to happen~ #sadthingaboutlivingincanada 
 
Okay, I talk tooooo much! but one more thing. I forgot to let you know about this earlier. But I changed the descriptions of the characters in the foreward chapter. So if you want to read it again, you may. :) hehe. 
 
BYEBYE~ ♥
 tumblr_lyskbtXJFH1r1ex9vo1_250.gif
click on gif to know where this gif came from!