Envious.

Heart For 2

 

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction 


 

 

"She's.." Sunggyu paused. "Kim Hyuna. My ex-girlfriend." 
 
"Mwoh?!" You raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Look. It's not what it looks like." Sunggyu put a hand out, scared that you were going to misunderstand this whole thing. You crossed your arms. "Why is your ex-girlfriend doing here? Huh?" You asked. 
 
"I don't know. I don't why she has my keys." Sunggyu walked over to Hyuna. "Come help me bring her into the living room." You then walked over. Sunggyu pulled her arm over him while you put her other arm over you. 
 
You both brought her to the living room and dropped her onto the sofa. She let you go and then threw both her arms over Sunggyu and brought Sunggyu close to her face. Sunggyu tried to stay as far as he could. 
 
"Oppa, sing me a song ~" She giggled. "No! Let go of me!" Sunggyu pulled away but Hyuna just pulled Sunggyu closer. "Why don't you sing for me! You never sing for me! Sing for me now~" She squeaked once more, her voice cracked abit. She was way beyond drunk. 
 
You were standing from behind as your blood started bubbling. You were getting furious of Hyuna. You noticed how her lepard print dress exposed her so called s-line. She was very fit and pretty while you were a little stick. 
 
"Oppa!~ Let's go drink some vodka!" She beamed and stood up but she lost her balance and fell against Sunggyu. Sunggyu's arms were around her hips to support her. You swallowed hard. "No! Your drunk. You don't need anymore alcohol!" Sunggyu said. 
 
You stormed up the stairs and Sunggyu noticed. Sunggyu threw Hyuna back to the couch and ran after you. Sunggyu went into his room you see you packing up your homework into your bag. 
 
"~~~~~~-ah. There is nothing going on with me and Hyuna." He said as you tried to zip up your bag. Sunggyu put his hand on yours and you stopped to look at him. 
 
"Then can you tell me what is the relationship between you and her?" You asked. "I wouldn't say that were friends. I mean after we broke up. We hardly even talked or even saw each other." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"Then why is she here?!" You knew that he wouldn't give you the exact answer. "I don't know." He whispered. "Of course." You muttered and grabbed your bag, you were about to go but Sunggyu grabbed your hand and spun you around. You were looking up at him because he was standing right in front of you. 
 
"I don't want this to turn into a drama. Where the girl leaves and the boy has to chase after her to explain to her." He said as he put his arms around your slim waist and brought you close to him so that you wouldn't leave. "Just believe me, nothing is happening between Hyuna and I. I just don't know how she still has my keys."
 
The way he gazed into just made you melt on the inside. 
 
"Please don't go, stay." He whispered and smiled at you and you just couldn't leave now. Not yet at least. You couldn't bare to leave anyways. Not when Hyuna was here and she was also drunk. You just couldn't imagine what would Hyuna would do to Sunggyu after you were gone. 
 
"Don't be mad okay? Your my baby girl, I can never lie to you." He kissed your cheek trying everything he could to make you stay. 
 
"I'm not mad. I'm just envious over her." You murmured and looked away. Sunggyu grabbed your chin so that you wouldn't avoid his eyes. "Wae?" 
 
"She's so pretty, and when you held her just now.. It seems like you both made a good couple." You hated to say that out loud but you had to admit it. Hyuna and Sunggyu did make a good couple, not to mention there age difference weren't that big of a difference compared to you and him. 
 
Sunggyu chuckled and gave your nose a little pinch, "Aigoo. Don't say that please. That breaks my heart," He swept your hair over your shoulder. "Don't let Hyuna's image get to you. In the daytime she is just like you. But I think your better." He winked. You tilted your head. "What is that suppose to mean?" 
 
"Between you and me, she is all innocent and an intellegent girl during that day, at night, she goes to the club dressed as a , just to have fun." "Wae?" You raised an eyebrow. "That's just what she does. It's her number one passion." 
 
"I'm just curious, so then what happened between you two?" You asked. "We dated for a short period of time. I thought that something was getting in the way of our relationship. But I soon learned that we didn't connect. And I eventually found someone beautiful and sweet. " Sunggyu rocked you side by side.

-----

ANNYEONG! I'm very sorry for this lame chapter.
I'm suffering from a bad case of Writer's block. ):
I'm very sorry.
Next chapter will arrive shortly. :D