Forgive and Forget

Heart For 2

 

Bubble Pop - Hyuna 
 
You and Sunggyu walked down the stairs and into the living room. You both stood in front of Hyuna. 
 
"What do we do now?" You whispered. 
 
Your whisper was a tiny bit too loud that Hyuna heard and shot up. You flinched. You didn't expect her to wake up. She stood up and with shakey legs, she walked towards Sunggyu. You stepped in front of him with arms out. Hyuna stopped and tilted her head. 
 
"Who are you?" Hyuna asked, and pinched her eyebrows into the middle. 
 
"I'm Sunggyu's girlfriend." You beamed but suddenly you became serious. "So don't touch him!" 
 
"Mwoh?" Hyuna instantly started laughing out loud in sarcasm. "Your too young for Oppa. He'll never love a little girl like you, so get out of my face!" She shoved you out of her way. Your jaw dropped. 
 
"Excuse me!?" You took a step but Sunggyu stopped you. He put you down onto the sofa. "Wait here." Sunggyu grabbed Hyuna's arm and took her too the washroom. "Oppa doesn't like you~!" You heard her as he was yelling from the washroom. 
 
Hyuna sat down on the edge of the bathtub and the water on cold. 
 
You sat there thinking of what she meant by what she said. You then realized something. *Sunggyu isn't going to..* You instantly rushed into the washroom, "Wait, Sunggyu!" 
 
But it was too late. Hyuna's head was shoved into the cold water. You hear her shrieked under the water. Sunggyu turned the water off and Hyuna sat up. She was breathing heavily. Not believe what just happened. 
 
"Why would you do that for!" She whispered, wiping the water off her eyes. 
 
"Correction. Oppa loves a little girl like ~~~~~~~." Sunggyu said and walked out and stopped in front of you. You glared at him. Even though Hyuna maybe a mean person. You had to admit it, he didn't have to so cruel to her. 
 
"Wae?" Sunggyu asked. "Why would you do that?" You crossed your arms. "I just wanted her to know that she was wrong!" Sunggyu shrugged. You lightly pushed him out of the washroom. "Aigoo. Go change! Your all wet!" He pouted and left. 
 
You turned around face Hyuna. She was still sitting there wiping the messed up make up that was all over her eyes. She looked really dead. *What was Sunggyu Oppa talking about?" She wondered, thinking of what Sunggyu had just said to her. 
 
She noticed there was a towel that was given to her. She followed to the who the hand belonged to and she met as with you. You gave her a soft smile and held the towel in front of her. She hesitated and took it.
 
You sat down next to her and sighed. "What you said earlier, you were right. I am young for Sunggyu." You looked at Hyuna, she gave you a blank expression, not knowing what you were walking about. 
 
"What are you saying?" She asked. "Just now, you said that I was too young for Sunggyu and you're right. I am young for Sunggyu. But that won't stop me from loving him." You shrugged. 
 
*I said that to her?* Hyuna thought. She felt bad. "Sorry. I didn't know that I would say something that stupid and low to you. I was drunk." Hyuna said wiping her face. 
 
"So, Your Sunggyu's girlfriend? I'm Hyuna." She smiled, still wiping her face. She put a hand out and you shook it. "I'm Lee ~~~~~~" You beamed. 
 
"Again, I'm really sorry and I probably came in right when you two were having a moment." She sheepishly smiled. "Sorry.." 
 
"Gwenchana, Hyuna-shi, I'm the kind of person to forgive and forget." You smiled widely at her. Hyuna could tell that you were a warm hearted person. Someone who was right for Sunggyu. "I know why you're Sunggyu's girlfriend. You are very lucky to have him." She smiled and put a hand on your shoulder. 
 
"T-thanks.." You looked at her. "Oh, call me Unnie. I'm okay with it." She smiled and you nodded. 
 
 
You both went into the living room. You heard that Sunggyu was showering from the top floor and you and Hyuna were chatting away as if you both have met each other a long time ago. You both were talking about where you both shop at, what colour hair you both would choose next, etc. 
 
Sunggyu soon came down wiping his hair with his towel. He noticed you smiling and laughing with Hyuna and softened. *I thought this night would end with ~~~~~ getting mad at me. Geuss I was wrong~* Sunggyu thought as he made his way into the living room and sat next to you. 
 
"Hey! I want my keys back!" Sunggyu held his hand out and waited for his keys to be put into his hands. 
 
"Wae? You use to tell me that I am always welcomed in your home." She pouted and handed over his keys. 
 
"Use to!" Sunggyu stated. 
 
"Do you have to talk to me like that in front of your girlfriend?" Hyuna gave him a look. "Hey, ~~~~~~~. You look like you are my size, you should come to my house some time and grab anything you like from my closet. There are so many new clothing I have in there that I don't even wear." She said. 
 
"Chincha? Sure!" You smiled. "NO WAY! My Ex is asking my girl to go over to her house, what if a cat fight picks up? Or worst, what if you bring her to the club?" Sunggyu couldn't imagine you at the club. 
 
"Right. I'm going to fight with her over you and bring her to the club for guys to drool over her." Hyuna rolled her eyes. "She's only 17 she can't be in a night club." Sunggyu heaved out a sigh in relief. Hyuna looked at the time.
 
"Oh! I have to go now, I have work early in the morning, so I have to head home and wash up." She took her clutch bag and got up. "I'll see you later ~~~~~~." She waved and you waved back. "Annyeong Unnie!" You smiled. 
 
Sunggyu gasped. "UNNIE?" His eyes were about to pop out and the way he looked at you was as if you were crazy. 
 
"Aigoo!" You slammed the cushion in his face. You knew he was just fooling around with you.

------

So Hyuna is nice after all :D ! 
kekeke. so this was just a tiny conflict between you and Sunggyu. : )
The drama will come soon, it's just around the corner ~~~~~~ ! ( ;
I'm sooo sleepy ! it's 2:06AM here in Canada, from where I live. time for bed ~ 
annyeong !