It's True.

Heart For 2

 

After dinner you kept calling Sunggyu, you wanted to ask him if he was alright. But of course you couldn’t find the answer to that because his phone kept bringing you to his voicemail. You gave up thinking that he could be busy with his paper work and went back into the living room.

Dongwoo and Woohyun had come over to visit you and Minji. “Minji, come to mommy!” You beamed and held out your arms. Minji slipped out of Woohyun’s arms and went to you.

“No, Minji~” Woohyun whined and pouted. Minji ran into your arms and you brought her to the couch. You sat down and placed her on your lap. Woohyun came beside you. Dongwoo came out of nowhere and sat beside you as well.

You rolled your eyes. “Oppa. You guys need to stop fighting over Minji, you’re going to scare her.” You chuckled. Minji glanced at the both of the uncles and clapped.

“She doesn’t look scared.” Dongwoo confessed. “Which uncle do you like the most, Minji?” Woohyum beamed and held her tiny hands.

“She likes me!” Sungyeol came running in the room and got down on the floor in front of Minji. “Let’s have Minji choose. We all know that she’s going to choose the Uncle Jang. Dong. Woo.” Dongwoo grinned.

You sighed and shook your head. “Yah! My daughter is not some toy!” You lightly scowled at your oppas. Minji suddenly went to Sungyeol. “Yay! Obviously she’s choose her real uncle!” Sungyeol brought her close and kissed her cheek.

“Aish… That doesn’t count!” Woohyun took Minji and placed her on your lap once again. “Pick one Minji.” Dongwoo said. Sungyeol left to see what your mom was doing in the kitchen.

Minji glanced at both of the eager oppas and randomly went to Woohyun because he was showing too much agyeos. Dongwoo scowled and crossed his arms.

“Lee Minji!” You lightly chuckled as Woohyun ran out of the room with Minji cheering for joy.

You suddenly glanced at your phone. Sunggyu still have not yet answered your phone. “Got into a fight with the boyfriend?” You looked up and saw Dongwoo still next to you. You shook your head.

“He hasn’t called me yet… I’m worried.” You frowned. Dongwoo stayed silent. He remembered when you would worry for L back then when he never answered your phone.

“Oppa, you’re leaving soon right? Can you take me to his apartment please?” You pleaded. “Of course I can.” He whispered and smiled. You pumped your fist up. You took your crutches and headed to the kitchen.

An hour later, Dongwoo dropped you off in front of the apartment. “Thanks, Dongwoo oppa!” You smiled. “No problem! Don’t stay too late now alright.” He put a finger up and you nodded your head. “Araso oppa. Bye!” You waved and walked into the building before Dongwoo left.

You limped to the elevator and pressed the button. You glanced over to the desk and noticed that the man who didn’t talk to you before wasn’t there. [A/N : The dude in chapter 13] *He kind of scares me…* You walked into the elevator and pressed on the button to the 8th floor.

You were now in front of Sunggyu’s door. You were going to press the doorbell but you suddenly noticed the door wasn’t fully closed.

You slowly opened it more and walked in. You found that Sunggyu’s jacket and suitcase was on the couch. *He forgot to close the door.* You shut the door and locked it. You looked around, wondering where he could be. You walked into the kitchen and found him there, with his head on the marble counter top. There were 5 soju bottles next to him and he was holding one in his hand.

*What the…* You thought it was weird to find Sunggyu drinking soju because you have never seen him drink before.

You walked up to him concern crossed your face as you shook him. “Sunggyu Oppa…” He woke up, however, his vision was blurred but he wasn’t sure if it was you.

“~~~~~~, Is that you?” He asked and took another sip of his soju. “Yes, it’s me. And give me this.” You grabbed the soju bottle out of his hand and put it on the counter top.

“You-” Sunggyu’s eyes fell and he was now leaning against you. Your crutches fell. “Oppa!” You tried you push him up but he wouldn’t budge. You took his arm and place it over you as you slowly and carefully brought him to the living room despite the fact that your leg was casted.

He dropped onto the couch. You were about to leave to go clean up his soju bottles but Sunggyu held you back. He pulled you down and you were sitting on the edge of the couch. He hold onto your hand and didn’t let go.

“~~~~~~, why… why didn’t you tell me?” He mumbled in his sleep. “Tell you what?” Your eyebrows furrowed. “Why didn’t you tell me you had a daughter?” Your eyes widened. “How did he know?” You murmured. He sighed.

“I told myself not to believe it. I told myself not to believe that you slept with someone other than your ex…” He brought your hand to his chest. *Someone must have told him at school. He must hate me now.* You frowned.

“Is it true? Is it true?!” He repeated. “Is it.. Is..” He then had fallen to a deep slumber and you softened. This is why Sunggyu was acting strange today. With your finger, you took his bangs away from his eyes.

“Babo…” You made a face. “It’s not true. I never slept with a stranger. But Minji is true.. she’s my daughter.” You tearfully smiled and caressed his flawless slightly pinkish warm face.

 

The next morning, Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered opened when he felt a heavy weight on his chest. It was you who had your head rested on his chest. You were sleeping in an uncomfortable position the whole night, but you never felt anything because Sunggyu’s chest felt nice.

You felt that his body was moving and you slowly opened your eyes. You sat up and so did Sunggyu. He groaned and massaged his temples. “What happened?” You yawned. “You drank so much soju last night.”

“I did…?” Then he remembered. He had only drunk them because he thought used it to think of the reasons why you kept it from him. It was silent for a moment but then you spoke. “Gyu oppa I-“ You were then cut off. Sunggyu took both your hands.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you had a daughter?” He searched your eyes. You looked away and frowned. You didn’t want this moment to come, but it did. Sunggyu knows everything now.

“I’m sorry, Sunggyu. I never meant to keep this away from you. I thought that if you have found out, you would leave me.” You pulled your hands away and bit your lip feeling uneasy.

Sunggyu softened; he wrapped both arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. “Just because you have a child, it won't change how I feel for you. Whatever happens, you’ll always be my girl.” Your heart fluttered by his words. *They were once words that Myungsoo oppa would say.*

You looked into his eyes which were sincere and soft. You small smile came onto your lips. “Really?” You asked. “Really.” He smiled and pecked your lips. 

_____________
tumblr_m1j53tiPSE1r3xllho4_r1_250.gif