Video Message.

Heart For 2

Message - Myname
 



You leaned against his warm, hard chest. Your arms were wrapped around his face while he held onto you tightly. He was trying to think of whether or not he should say something to cheer you up or just let you cry all those memories out. 

He your soft and silky straight red hair trying to comfort you. 

Lastly, you sniffed for the last time and released from him. 

"Gwenchana?" Sunggyu asked you with a slight frown as he wiped your tears away with his thumb. You slowly nodded and chuckled softly. 

"Mianhae, Your tie.." You smiled as you held onto his tie. It had your remaining tears on it. Sunggyu looked down. 

"It's okay." He chuckled. 

"Are you sure your alright?" He gazed at you and took your hand then squeezed it. 

"Yeah." You forced a smile. You didn't want Sunggyu to feel unhappy because of you. 

"Thanks Sunggyu, I really needed you." You were so grateful to have found someone who could be there for you. At this point, you didn't care if you had friends or not. 

"Anything for my girl." He leaned in and both your lips met. Sunggyu had to admit, your lips were so soft and tender. He could just kiss you forever. Sunggyu started to deepen the kiss. 

*When I'm with you, Sunggyu, I feel like I'm the only girl on earth that is very lucky to have someone like you who could care for me. If I didn't bump into you in the summer, I would probably be still be so miserable and heart broken. If only you weren't my teacher and I wasn't your student, I'd introduce you to Umma, Appa, and Sungyeol Oppa, not to mention Minji.. That's right! We're still in school!* You suddenly pulled back, you glanced at the door and looked away.

Sunggyu was confused and just blinked at you. "Wae?" He felt disappointed in a way.

"Sunggyu, We're still in school. We can't do this here, we'll get caught, you'll lose your job!" You whispered. Sunggyu pouted.

"Right. We're still in school, dammit." He frowned.

"I still can't believe that you're my teacher. It's going to be hard now that we can't be like all those couples out there." You pouted.

"It's alright, we'll have to find our own ways to get together." He winked. "But I'm happy, I get to see my girl everyday now!" He beamed like a little child on christmas eve. You chuckled. He was right, on the other hand, you can see him more often now.

- - - - - - 

When you got home, It wasn't even 6pm yet. The house was alittle too quiet. *Is anyone home?*

You went up the stairs to your room and found Minji and Sungyeol sleeping on your bed. You softened and went to the side that Minji was on. Sungyeol had his arm over Minji tiny body. You reached your hand out and carefully placed a hand over Minji's forehead, making sure she doesn't wake up. 

*She's getting better.* You smiled. You looked over to Sunggyu and his mouth was slightly opened. *Oppa, It's because of you, that I can finally open my heart and actually smile. It's been long.* You admitted. *Are you ever tired when you watch Minji? I feel that you watch Minji more then I do.* You frowned, thinking that you were a bad mother to Minji. You softened when you realized that Sungyeol would always be there for you. 

You remembered his reaction when he found out that you were having a baby. You started to chuckle at the thought. 

*I love you, Sungyeol Oppa, You know that right? Your the best brother and uncle. So thank you for everything* You gazed at Sungyeol. 

You quietly took your phone and left the room. You made sure to close the door so that you would wake them up. 

You took your bag to the living room and took out your homework. You took your homework out and your phone vibrated on the table. You took your phone and checked it, it was a video message. With Curiousity, you pressed play. 

Your eyes widened when you saw the footage of you and Sunggyu embrassing each other and kissing. You immediately checked who sent the video. The phone said that it was from a blocked number. "S-someone in the school found out!" You paniced. *I should call Sunggyu!*

"~~~~~~~! COME HELP ME! I HAVE FOOD HERE!" Your mom screamed from the front. You sighed and went to go help her.