It’s Your Decision.

Heart For 2

 

The morning arrived and you did your daily morning routines. You adjusted the blazer of your uniform and looked in the mirror to your reflection. A part of you didn’t want to go to school today because you knew you would receive attention for having your relationship with Sunggyu revealed to the public. You tied your hair into a cute messy bun and heard Minji already awake. You turned away from the mirror smiled.

“Good morning Minji, why are you up so early huh?” You beamed at her. You took her out of her crib and changed her diaper. You went out of your room and was about to walk into Sungyeol’s room but stopped.

“Let’s not wake your uncle up just yet.” You whispered to Minji and put a finger to your lips indicating for her not to make loud noises and she did the same. She placed her tiny finger on and looked at you. You smiled at your cute daughter.

You walked down the stairs and remembered that L stayed over for the night because he wanted to see Minji when she wakes up. You reached to the bottom of the stairs and put Minji standing on her two feet.

“Minji-ah. I never thought there will be a day where you’ll see your Appa.” You truthfully said. “Do you want to see Daddy?” You held her hand and led her to the living room to wear L is sleeping. "Daddy." You pointed.

“Daddy?” She took note of the stranger sleeping the couch. “You go wake him okay.” You said. As gently as you could you pushed her so that she could walk over to the couch as you stood there with your side against the door.

You couldn’t help but chuckle at Minji who was hesitating to wake L up. She stood there turned back to you. You motioned her to go on.

“Daddy.” She attempted to call as she lightly poked L’s cheek. She stood back as if L was going to blow up. “Daddy?” She slowly walked closer and lightly tapped on L. Being the deep sleeper he always has been, he whirled around and groaned. His back was now facing Minji. You smile faded. You hurriedly went over to help Minji.

“Yah! Wake up!” You scowled L as you shook him. “Later…” He mumbled in his sleep.

“Daddy?” Minji lightly slapped L’s shoulder. When the word “daddy” traveled into his ears, his eyes shot opened and sat up. He turned around and saw Minji shyly hiding being your leg. The cuts on L’s face probably scared her a bit.

 “Don’t be shy Minji,” You pulled her away from her leg and managed to pick her up and sat her next to L. You purposely started to walk out of the room so that L could make Minji feel comfortable with him. You walked into the kitchen as your phone started to vibrate in your pocket. You took it out and eyes widened when you found that the caller was Sunggyu.

“Hey.” You greeted him. It was silent on the phone for a couple of seconds. “Hello?” Your eyes furrowed.

“Hey ~~~~~~~.” Sunggyu’s voice sounded flat. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m on my way to meet with the superintendent of the school board.” He said. Your eyes widened. “Oh no..” You frowned. “I’m sorry, this is all my fault.”

“It's not. I’ll try to explain to them in full detail with my relationship with you. Whatever the outcome turns out to be, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right by your side.” You could tell that he was being optimistic about it.

“But your job –“ You were cut off. “If I can’t be a teacher at the school then I’ll just find a different school to go to. Trust me on this okay.”

You opened your mouth to speak but Sunggyu continued. “And be careful when you’re at school today, alright. I’m afraid the students will treat you differently.”

“Arraso.” You answered.

L walked into the kitchen with Minji in his arms.

“I have to go now. Bye.” You whispered and immediately shut your phone.

L’s smile faded when he left Minji’s eyes. *Is she still with that man?*

Sungyeol found out that L stayed overnight and before he could ask you why, you already headed to school.

You walked to school with Yumin and the whole school offended you and glared at you. You ignored the rude comments that were thrown at you. And sometimes when Yumin wasn’t around, you were also tortured by them as well.

You huffed as you made your way into the principal’s office. You bowed and greet the man and sat down. He was pale and had wrinkles on his face but he looked quite young knowing that he didn’t have any white hair or so.

Your heart was pounding loudly as he placed his hand together on the desk and stared at you. His expression was emotionless.

“Miss Lee ~~~~~.” He began with your name. You gave a small nod. “Y-Yes sir. That’s me.” He took his glasses off and stood up, walked around the desk and leaned his behind against the table and crossed his arms. You gulped, avoiding his eyes.

“I want you to speak the truth alright.” He gave you a meek smile and you slowly nodded.

The only time you have been in the principal’s office was when your mother had to explain to the principal that you were pregnant. There wasn’t a time where you had to sit in front of him and feel nervous and queasy on the inside.

“Mr. Kim and you – you guys are a pair?” He asked.

*The whole world knows… there is no point of hiding it anymore.* You nodded your head.

“Mr. Kim was only present for this semester and you had just came back from your hiatus. Did you guys get together during this semester?” He curiously looked at you.

“No sir.” You shook your head. “We have been together before school started…” You found that your voice began to weaken.

“The relationship between the two of you isn’t right, you know that right?” He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

*What is so wrong about loving Sunggyu?*

“Please, Mr. Choi. Let Sunggyu keep his job here.” You blurted out.

“I have called the superintendent earlier and we both have come to a decision. You’re a star student here and I don’t want to lose a student like you. So, the superintendent and I have agreed that Mr. Kim will be going to a school in America instead and you will stay here.”

Your eyes furrowed. “That’s your agreement. You’re going to separate us?” You didn’t know why you would ask your principal that question.

“~~~~~, You’re really lucky we’re not reporting this to the police. The only way is to transfer him to become a professor at an American school or I apologize but I'm afraid we will have to bring the police into this. It’s your decision.”

You said nothing as you walked out of the room with a blank expression. *Sunggyu…* The thought of Sunggyu leaving you pinched your heart. 
_______________
I hope the story isn't getting boring. ) :