If You’re Happy, I’m Happy.

Heart For 2

 

You dragged your feet down the empty halls and walked into the washroom. You looked up to your reflection in the mirror. 

*I don't want Sunggyu to leave me... But if he doesn't he'll get in trouble and the police will get involved.* you closed your eyes and bit your bottom lip as you to hold back your tears from falling.

One of the toilets flushed and Kimhee came out from one of the washroom stalls. You met eyes with her. 

"I don't know why people can be such these days." Kimhee muttered as she walked over to the sink, shaking her head side to side calmly. You perked up. 

"Excuse me?" You raised an eyebrow. You turned your back from the mirror and crossed your arms. 

"You know who I'm talking about." She waved her hands so that the water could leave her hands and walked over to get paper towels. You stepped in front of the paper towel and blocked her path. 

"No, I don't know who you’re talking about." Your eyebrows furrowed. 

"You really don't know?” She gave a teasing smile. “Maybe you can ask the whole school, they will tell you who the is." She smirked and pushed you to the side and got the paper towel. 

She threw out her paper towel and was about to leave but you blocked her way once again. 

"Do you hate me?" You blurted. 

"I hate you so much-" Kimhee took a step forward and look at you into the eyes. In Kimhee's eyes, it was filled with hatred. "That I want you dead!" She murmured, gritting her teeth before leaving. She left you stunned at what she just said.

Yumin was playing on her phone outside the washroom. She looked up to see Kimhee exiting the washroom and going to the opposite direction of the hallway. 

A few minutes later, you came out with a blank expression. Mixed thoughts stirred around in your heard. 

*Why does Kimhee hate me so much? Is it something I did to her? Is it because she had a crush on Sunggyu like Yumin did?* 

You snapped out of your daze when you felt Yumin was shaking your arm to get your attention. 

"~~~~~~~-ah, did something happen in there between you and Kimhee?" 

"She wants me dead..." you said to her and started walking out of the school. 

“Huh?” Yumin asked. You sighed before walking off.

Yumin asked if you wanted to go to the mall so that you could lift up your mood but you kindly rejected her offer. You wanted to go home and make some food for your mom and your father.

 

You walked in your gates as you sighed for the tenth time as the phone brought you to Sunggyu’s voicemail. “Why isn’t he answering?” You frowned. You put the phone back into your bag.

All of the sudden you felt an arm over you. With your eyes wide you looked over to the side to see L. His smile was brighter than ever, having his eyes smile along. You couldn’t help but to feel warmth in your heart. You knew that the smile was because he and Minji were getting comfortable with each other. You gently took his arm off and meekly smiled.

“What are you doing here?” You asked. He held up his guitar. “I promised Minji, I’d play guitar for her. One day, I’ll teach her how to play too.” L smiled.

“Why are you coming home from school so late?” He stopped walking and asked you. His smile faded when he could see the distress in your eyes. He held onto your arm.

“What happened?” He asked. You tried to avoid his eyes. “It’s nothing.” You were about to go but he held you back. “Tell me.”

*He always knows when something is on my mind.* You thought. You were deciding whether or not he should know that you and him, weren’t meant to be. You wanted to tell him that Sunggyu was the one you love.

“Myungsoo…” You looked into his eyes. L felt his heart skip a beat. This was the first time in a long time; you have called him by his real name. “My heart no longer belongs to you. I’m sorry, I have to put it this way.” You let out a sigh. L expression changed from being concerned to being hurt.

It was silent between the two of you for a few minutes. L’s heart was literally breaking into millions of pieces. But he realized he was being desperate and ever since he returned into your life. All he wanted was you.

“So you’re going out with that man I hit on the streets?” He asked, very steadily. You slowly nodded your head. He took a deep breath and he gazed at you.

“He’s very lucky to have you.” He curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and fixed your scarf. “You deserve to have someone better than me.” He slightly pouted. “If you’re happy, I’m happy.” His pout slowly turned into a soft smile. 

Even though things went out fine between you and L now, there were still a lot of problems that needed to be solved. You looked up to L. The only thing you knew he could fix for you was; “What about Minji?”

L knew too much for an explanation. “Minji will grow up to realize that we will still love her even if the two of us are apart.” L chuckled. You sighed with hope.

“Come on, it’s freezing. Minji’s probably waiting for us.” He put a hand on your back and lightly pushed you to the front porch. You put the key into the key whole and opened up.

_______________________________________________________

Little did you know, someone from behind was listening to your conversation. "Now it's time to make my move and have L-oppa come to me." They mumbled and smirked and watched the two of you enter the house. 
_______________________________________________________

“Minji! Appa is back again!” L called out.

Sungyeol gave Minji the toy but she ignored him and pushed herself up on her two feet and ran outside the room to the front door.

“MOMMY! DADDY!” Since you were the first to enter the house, you held your arms wide open and held her into a tight embrace. “Hey sweetie.” You smiled.

Minji then escaped your arms and went into L’s arms. L felt flattered for being able to be bonding with his daughter within one day. “Minji-ah. Give Daddy a kiss.” L said. Minji looked at L for a second and pressed her lips against L’s cheek.

“Aigoo~” He chuckled. You chuckled along as Sungyeol came out.

“Aishh… Uncle Sungyeol is now out of the picture…” Sungyeol frowned in disbelief and playfully through the toy on the floor like a little kid. 
_____________________

"Now it's time to make my move and have L-oppa come to me."
WHO COULD THAT BE?! O: 
Spoiler* It's not Yumin!

Everybody, I have an anouncement to make~! :) 
I am now currently working on the forward chapter of my newest fanfic staring... 

tumblr_m1fy45mOOf1qdis3qo1_500.gif

JUNG ILHOONNN FROM BTOB !! WOOOOHH! Anyone Ilhoon biased here? I can't say he's my bias because everyone is perfect in BTOB >o< 



http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/178863/attracted-to-you-you-btob-ilhoon