Oh No.

Heart For 2

Never Give Up - Bang & Zelo 

 

You didn't talk to Sunggyu for the whole week. Minji was sick, so you were busy talking care of her. Sunggyu tried to reach you but unfortunatelly your phone ran out of batteries and you had no idea. 


You soon forgotten that your phone was left off. You were wondering why Sunggyu never called you. 

You were putting you school supplies together into your bag. You were in your uniform and your red hair had simple curls of the ends. 

You took your phone and held it, thinking of Sunggyu. "Why hasn't he called me lately? I hope he's okay." You bit your lip. You pressed the button for you phone to turn on. But it wouldn't turn on. 

You pressed it again and it just wouldn't turn on. "No battery?" Your eyes were slightly widened. You put the carger into the phone and it . 

"Aigoo, I'm such a babo!" You muttered. 

"~~~~~ are you ready !?" Your mother cried out from the kitchen. 

"My phone." You frowned. There wasn't any time left to wait for it to charge. You left your phone in your room and took your bag, heading out your room. *I'm going to feel so empty without my phone today.* You frowned. 

You went down the stairs, seeing your mom coming out of the kitchen with the keys. 

"Kaja." She smiled. You both made your way out the door. 

You went into the car and your mom turned the engine on. 

"Hun, are you excited for school?" She asked. You sighed right away. 

You weren't excited at all. Although you haven't been to school for a year because you focused more on Minji. But luckily you were home schooled by Sungyeol and his friends. You rather have them teach you then go to school. 

---
Sunggy was in his car trying to get a hold of you. But each time he called, your phone told him to leave a message. But he never gave up, he kept calling and calling. He really needed to talk to you. 

"Come on ~~~~~~, pick up. pick up!" He tapped on the stearing wheel with anxiety.

He hung up and gazed at his phone, as if he was gazing at you. 

"We're screwed.." He smoothed out his face against his palms.
------

"Have fun, sweetie! Call me if you need a ride after school!" Your mom beamed and waved. You waved back and she left. You exhaled in disbelief and headed into the gates.

You felt many pairs of eyes that were on you. They were murmuring amongst themselves about you. You tried to not let them ruin your day. You walked passed them as if you never heard anything. 

"Omo, She's back." "Doesn't she have a daughter?" "I heard that her boyfriend didn't want her anymore cause she had with someone else." "gasp! Why would she do such a thing?"

You went into the school to have more people stare you down. You went into your guidence office to pick up your schedule. You then made your way to your class.

You walked into the class when you saw people eyeing you, once again. You found your seat in the back corner and rest your chin on your palm. *People have problems.* You rolled your eyes and made a face. 

When the bell rang, two girls came in the room squealing. "Did you see him! I hope he's going to be our teacher! He's hot!" The girls sat down in front of you. They turned around and they met eyes with you. Their smiles immediately disappeared and turned back to the front. 

"Why is she here, shouldn't she be at home taking care of her baby?" They girl whispered but you heard practically every single word they said. You were about to say something but everybody sat down because they heard the teacher coming in.

"Fingers crossed. I hope he's our teacher!" The girl held onto the other girl's hands while they were hoping to have their hot teacher appear through the door. 

*What losers. Their going to stay single for the rest of their lives, If they keep that up.* You scoffed. You knew those two girls for years. They always ended up in your classes. You never talked to them but all you knew that they loved to gossip and talk about other people behind their backs.

When the teacher came in. Your eyes started bulging out in outrage while the girls in front of you were happily sqeaking in front of you. 

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Kim, your english teacher, and if you're lucky, you'll probably have me as your music teacher as well." He smiled and his eyes wandered around the class and stopped when he saw you. 

*SUNGGYU AS MY TEACHER! Oh no. Otokae!* 

Sunggyu fixed his throat and continued to talk. "Okay, so let's start off the day by introducing yourselves in english, I'm geuss you guys know how to speak english right?" He asked. 

"Neh!" The whole class chimed but you, you were still frozed and couldn't believe that Sunggyu was your teacher. 

_______________

Hey guys, I hope you liked my recent chapters, hehe. 
Anyways, I'm sorry to say, but I would appreciate it if you guys don't give any guesses when commenting?
As a result this spoils some of the readers in a way because, some of your guesses may or may not be right. 
Anyways, thanks for commenting/reading.subscribing though, ahaha. ♥

++ you guys are smart if you guys guessed that Sunggyu will be your teacher, :)
tumblr_lzf3nwJ5b61qanlnzo2_250.gif

gif from shut up! flower boy band drama that Myungsoo is in.