Don't Leave Me.

Heart For 2

 

Stay - Mblaq

Your eyes slowly opened, you watched the ceiling for a couple of seconds trying to figure where you were. You tilted your head slightly on the pillow to see your family. 
 
Sungyeol was on the chair having Minji in his arms, both of them were asleep. From across you saw your mom taking out the thermas of soup out of the bag and your father was helping her. Sadness filled their eyes. 
 
You felt that your whole body was sore. You couldn't move your left leg because it was casted from the kneecap to your ankle, your right arm was casted, bruises covered some of your body parts, paster badage covered your left fist and your forhead. 
 
Your father looked up and noticed your awakened eyes. "Oh. ~~~~!" His heart grew relieved, grateful that you have finally woken up. Your mom looked up and her face lit up as well. Sungyeol's eyes fluttered open and when he realised you were awake, he was just as relieved as both your parents. 
 
"~~~~! Your awake!" Sungyeol shouted out but then realized the Minji was sleeping. You smiled as him your father pressed the button so that your bed could curl up for you to sit up. 
 
"Aigoo, my poor baby! Be careful when walking down the stairs next time alright, I got a heart attack when I recieved a call from the school." Your mom said getting teary as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to you. 
 
"Umma, I'm okay, I geuss I was just clumsy." You weakly whispered and placed a hand on your mom's hand. You remembered eactly what happened before you fell down the stairs, but you just didn't want your parents to know about it. She curled a stand behind your ear. 
 
"Are you hurting alot? Your father asked coming behind your mom. You slowly shook your head, your neck sore as well. You didn't want them to feel too worried about you. 
 
"Minji kept crying you know, I eventually put her to sleep." Sungyeol softened when looking at Minji. "She was really worried about her Umma." Your mom said. If you weren't in this condition right now, you would want to hold her tight in your arms. 
 
Your father looked at the time on his watch. You looked out from the window and the sun was already gone. You noticed and chuckled. "Appa, I know your busy with the cafe. You can head back. I'm going to be okay." 
 
"Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded, you understand your dad very well. He was always so busy with the cafe. You sometimes thought if the cafe was more important to him than you were. 
 
"You all can go. You guys look tired." You frowned. "I'm not tired." Sungyeol admitted. 
 
"That's coming from someone who had just woken up." You made a face. "Sungyeol-ah, You'll stay and watch your sister okay, heres the soup." Your mom said as she took Minji with her. "~~~~~, I'll be back tomorrow araso." 
 
You slowly nodded. They waved to you and left. "I'll pour you some soup." Sungyeol went in front of the bed and started pouring it into the bowl. While watching him, Sunggyu flashed into your head. 
 
"Oppa." "Yeah?" "Did anyone else come and visit?" You asked forgetting that Sunggyu was suppose to keep out of your family's sight since he was the teacher and you were the student. 
 
"Well other then Woohyun, no. Dongwoo is coming tomorrow. Wae?" He tilted his head. "Nothing." 
 
"How long do I have to stay in the hospital for?" You asked. "Well Woohyun said that your bone structure isn't in the best condition so it might take while before you can be discharged." You frowned. *That means I can't see Sunggyu?* 
 
Suddenly Woohyun appeared at the door. You saw a figure hiding by the side. You couldn't see who it was but they you know they were wearing a plaid shirt. Woohyun came in. He was dressed in his neat white doctor's suit.
 
"Oppa." You smiled. Woohyun beamed and softened. He waved at you. You were hurting almost everywhere in your body, yet you still managed to smile. He was proud of you. 
 
"It's Dr. Nam." He winked. He put his hands into his pockets of his doctors suit and came by the side of the bed. 
 
"How are you feeling?" He asked as Sungyeol came by and handed you the hot soup. "Be careful" He said. 
 
"I'm okay. But everywhere in my body hurts." You pouted. "You just need to rest, and give it some time." He patted your head.
 
"Hey Sungyeol, did you call Dongwoo?" Woohyun asked. "He's coming tomorrow." Sungyeol answered. "Why isn't he coming now? Is he not anxious to see if ~~~~ is fine? Aishh this guy.." Woohyun shook his head in disbelief. "Ani, Oppa. It's okay, Dongwoo is probably busy."
 
Woohyun kept glancing at the door. You noticed that the figure with the plaid shirt still haven't left yet. 
 
After you drank the soup, Sungyeol told you to sleep and Woohyun went back to work. Sungyeol helped you lay down and you shut your eyes. You soon headed off to dreamland.
 
Half way through the night, Sungyeol woke up from his little nap and needed to use the rest room. You didn't notice that he left. 
 
Suddenly the door cracked open and the same figure from earlier walked in closing the door from behind. They sat down on the edge of the bed and swept your bangs away from your face to get a better view. They held your hand and squeezed it. You were sleeping so deeply that you didn't know that they were now your cheek. "I missed you so much." He whispered, making sure you won't wake up.
 
You suddenly felt a soft and gentle touch upon your lips. That woke you up and your eyes fluttered opened. It was dark so that figure didn't notice that you have woken up. And because it was dark, you also couldn't pay attention to who it was. The only light in the room was shining from the outside of the hospital halls.
 
That figure got up and was about to leave but you held onto their hand. The figure grew alarmed and stiffened. You thought it was Sunggyu but little did you know, it was someone else. 
 
"Stay. Don't leave me." You murmured. 
 
"I won't leave you anymore, I promise." The figure whispered and soon you surprisingly fell back to sleep.