I Love You.

Heart For 2

 

That night, you stayed at the café to help out as Sungyeol went home with Minji. Ever since L came to the café earlier that day, you kept thinking of what he would do since he was beyond shocked after finding out about Minji.

You also thought of Sunggyu sometimes as well. You couldn’t call him because you didn’t have your phone with you. Because of the news, what would happen to the both of you now? Will you lose your education? Will he lose his job?

And there was also your family, to your surprise, your family never talked to you about it. You wondered if they knew about the incident yet.

You were sweeping the floor with thoughts running through your mind. You noticed a couple stood up which meant they were getting ready to leave. You snapped out of your daze and put on a soft smile for them.

“Please come again.” You bowed. Your mother always taught you to be nice to the customers so that they would come again.

The girl and the boy smiled. They then realized something. “Hey, aren’t you the girl on the news. L hit your boyfriend right?” The girl asked. You stiffened and glanced back to see your mom listening to the conversation.

“Uhm… Yeah.” You admitted as you sheepishly smiled. “L made a rash decision to hit someone like that. I heard he’s taking a break from all the activities of being a star.” The boy said.

“Really?” Your eyes widened. *Did the music industry shut him down?*

“Yeah. Well anyways we got to go. It’s hard being noticed by the world at first, but this incident will die pretty soon and no one will care.” The girl gave you a comforting smile.

“Oh. Thanks.” You bowed again. The couple bowed and waved goodbye before leaving. You turned around to have notice your mom watching you. You uneasily walked up to her. You stiffened even more when your father came out as well.

“Want to explain what they were talking about?” Your mother asked. Your father perked up in interest. You decided to reveal that Sunggyu was your boyfriend since they were going to find out sooner or later.

“Umma… Appa…” You paused. But just then the doors chimed and you and your parents turned around to see who it was. Your eyes widened when you saw that it was Sunggyu. You both exchanged gazed for a few seconds. You let out a sigh in disbelief. *Sunggyu Oppa why did you have to come now?*

Sunggyu walked up and stood next to you. “Annyeonghaesayo.” Sunggyu bowed. You bit your lip. “Your mom walked up to the cash register. “May I get you anything?” She asked, mistakenly thinking that Sunggyu was going to order something.

“No. I’m actually here for ~~~~~~.” Sunggyu clarified. Your mother and father gave you a look asking, what is he talking about?

“I don’t think that we would meet this way. But I’m ~~~~~~~’s teacher and...” He glanced at you. It was time he revealed who he was. *It's now or never*

“And I’m in love with your daughter.” Sunggyu said and interlaced his fingers with yours. Both your parents just stood there having their eyes fixed on you.

“I-Is this boy serious, ~~~~~~?” Your father asked. You swallowed hard and slowly nodded. The tray that your father was holding dropped to the floor and startled you and Sunggyu. *I’m going to die tonight* You thought.

You could see that your father was getting furious. Your mother was still frozen on the spot. She let you go after finding out that you were pregnant. But will she let you go and allow you to stay with Sunggyu?

“What’s your name?” Your mother asked Sunggyu. “Kim Sunggyu.” He nervously smiled with hope. “Oh Sunggyu.” Your mom nodded. You thought that she was okay with it until, “Get out.” She ordered, that was when your shoulders deflated.

“But Umma-“ You wanted them to give Sunggyu a chance. “You’re her teacher! How could you seduce a high school student?” Your mom scowled.

“We knew each other before ~~~~~~~ went to school.” Sunggyu stated. Your father stormed around the counter. It looked like he was about to throw his fist at Sunggyu because he bawled his hands into tights fists.

You stood in front of Sunggyu. “Appa! Don’t please!” Your eyes were getting teary. Your mother came up to him and held your father back.

“Sweetie, you have a daughter. How could you just go out with this man and leave Minji?” She said.  

“I do spend time with Minji though.” You frowned. “NO YOU DON’T!” Your father screamed and you flinched. “What kind of mother are you? Going out with your teacher- Have you ever thought of Minji? Would she be happy with you always meeting up with this man instead of spending time with her? How could you be so careless towards your daughter?”

Those words coming from your father’s mouth hurt you. Your vision got blurry from the tears. Sunggyu patted your back. Your father shoved Sunggyu away. “Get out of here. Your never allowed to see my daughter ever again!”

“Appa!” You tugged on his arm. “Don’t do this please.” He took your hands off his arm. “Umma,” You walked over to her and pleaded. “Umma, give him a chance. Give us a chance.” She couldn’t meet your eyes.

Sunggyu watched you with sad eyes.

“I told you to leave!” Your father shoved Sunggyu even more but Sunggyu wouldn’t move. You went to stop your father. “Appa.” You tugged his arm.

Suddenly, your father put his hand on his heart. He winced in pain as he dropped to the ground. “APPA!” You cried out as you held onto him.

Your mother was alarmed and got down as well and called your father by his name while for Sunggyu he was also in shock. Sunggyu immediately took out his phone to call the ambulance.

_______

You, your mother and Sunggyu waited in front of the emergency doors waiting for the results of your father. You and your mom were worried that something might happen to your father. Your father was a healthy man never got injured and never got sick. It was so unlike him to have problems with his healthl. You walked back a forth as you waited for the doctor as for your mother who sighed after hanging up the phone after talking to Sungyeol.

She sat down and pinched the bridge of her nose to ease her headache. She was worried and confused at the same time.

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was leaning against the wall and watched you as you pace back and forth. He wanted to hug you so that you would stay calm. But he couldn’t do that since your mother was there.

You suddenly realized that Sunggyu was still with you. You stopped in front of him and glanced back to see your mother massaging her temples with her eyes closed. You frowned and faced Sunggyu.

“Thanks for coming along.” You flashed him a soft and weak smile. He gazed into your eyes affectionately before speaking. “I should go…” He pushed himself off the wall. “Before I do, I want to tell you that what ever happens, I'll never let you go.” He whispered and gave a quick peck on your forehead. 

"I love you." You gave you a tender smile and left. 

This was the first time you had Sunggyu say those three words to you. It melted your heart but why couldn’t return those three words to him? 

You felt a bit of guilt rush through your body.


- - - -- - - - 
I still haven't made an ending yet for this fanfic. So tell me who you want to end up with. :D