Kim Hyuna

Heart For 2

Hello My Ex - MBLAQ

 

Days have gone by fast and nothing happened between you and Sunggyu. The video message was soon forgotten.

Because you and Sunggyu couldn't go out in public freely, you both hung out at his apartment more often. 

So at school, You were always getting glares and having people gossip about you. You didn't mind though. The only reason why you went to school was for Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu was marking test papers while you were reading your book on his bed. You kept taking glimspes at him a few times. You were bored and you had enough of reading. You thought of what happened earlier in class. 

"Miss Kang Yumin, it's your turn to read your story to the class." Sunggyu called out for her as Yumin stood up and went to the front. 

She began reading her story and she kept on stuttering. You rolled your eyes when you knew she was doing it on purpose. 

"Yumin, It's okay, take your time to read it." Sunggyu smiled at Yumin and she nodded with her face turning bright pink. 

Her story was hilarious to the class and to Sunggyu but not to you. To you it was the most boring story you have ever heard. 

When Yumin was done, everyone clapped for her. "WOOT! GO YUMIN!" Kimhee said and high-fived her. She was like another Yumin to you. 

"Well, anyone have and questions about Yumin's story?" Sunggyu asked the class but no one answered. "Kang Yumin, Great job. That was a very well written story." He smiled and once again, of course Yumin would blush. 

You were sitting at the back and saw how Yumin was getting red. You glared at her once and looked over to Sunggyu. 

 

You closed the book and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sunggyu, What do you think of Yumin?" You asked him straight away. He looked up and chuckled. 

"Why are you asking?" He asked you. He read your eyes seeing that they were serious. "Okay, Well. She's a good girl. She's really good with her english so I don't think she has a problem passing this class." Sunggyu told you and was about to go back to marking but realised why you asked. 

"Are you jealous?" He teased with a slight smirk. You raised an eyebrow. 

"Why would I be jealous of Kang Yumin!?" You crossed your arms. 

"You know, Yumin isn't so bad." Sunggyu said as he put down his pen. You pinched your eyebrows. You looked away and took a deep breathe trying your best not to show that you cared. 

"I'm going to get a drink of water!" You got up and stormed out down the stairs and to the kitchen. You took the water out of the refrigerator and slammed the door. You gulped down some water and closed the lid to it. "You know, Yumin isn't so bad." You mocked Sunggyu. 

"Is someone mad?" 

You spun around and saw Sunggyu leaning there against the counter with his arms crossed. 

"I'm not mad. Why would I be mad?" You slammed the water bottle on the counter. Sunggyu suddenly came to you and wrapped his arms around your skinny waist. 

"Why does it bother you, If i comment on Yumin?" Sunggyu whispered as he looked down at you. 

"You focus on Yumin the most in the class. I don't like it. Your always so nice to her, Do you know that she likes you?" You frowned and looked away, not wanting to look at Sunggyu in the eyes. 

"So you are jealous." Sunggyu started to chuckle. You glared at him and he stopped. "She likes me? What makes you think that?" 

"Do you not see it? She's always blushing around you and she's always asking questions and acting as if she doesn't know anything. So fake!" You muttered at the last part. 

"I only see you." Sunggyu softly said in a seducing way. You felt your face warming up and a little smile came on your cheeks. You looked up and you both were lost in each others gazes. 

"Really?" You asked and Sunggyu was slowly leaning in. He stopped when your lips were slightly touching. "Really." That was all that Sunggyu said before he crashed his lips into yours. 

Soon, Both your eyes were closed and just when Sunggyu leaned forward alittle, the kiss soon became deeper. 

You both were lost in your own little worlds that you didn't know that the door opened. Right when the door slammed shut. Your lips parted from Sunggyu's and you both frozed. 

"Who is that?" You whispered. 

Your question had been answered within a couple of seconds when you saw a girl appearing at the door. She had long brown hair and had alot of makeup on. She was wearing was wearing a short leopard dress that revealed her s-line. [Picture Hyuna here (: ] Sunggyu's eyes were about to pop out, seeing the girl who was at the door. 

The girl leaned against door and slid down to the floor. "S-sunggyu Oppa." She murmured and went to sleep. To your surprise she was drunk. 

"Sunggyu, who is she?" Your eyebrows furrowed. 

Sunggyu bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"She's.." Sunggyu paused. "Kim Hyuna. My ex-girlfriend." 

Your jaw dropped. You couldn't believe that the girl who looks like she's a playgirl was Sunggyu's ex. 

- - - - - 
Hey m'loves, Are you guys shocked right now? haha. 
So you guys are going to vote here okay. : Would you want Nice Hyuna or Bad Hyuna? 
Just to let you know, I'm a Hyuna fan :) I ship her with Hyunseung. TROUBLE MAKER ♥

Who else in Infinite hasn't had an actually part yet in the fic? :D Do you know?
Well I hope you liked this chapter. I have school tommorrow. boohoo. I need to start on homework now. I'll be backk~~~
 

Annyeong. :)
tumblr_lzoaftKcEW1qanlnzo3_250.gif