Hole In Your Heart

Heart For 2

 

I'm Really Hurt - T-ara
 
 
 
You and Sunggyu picked up easy conversations while Sunggyu was driving. You both told each other things like what you liked to do and things that you both had in common and stuff like that. The way he was driving made him appear different to you in a way. You still didn't know what his age was but he looked pretty young to be driving.
 
You looked out the car window as the car came to a complete stop. You were looking at the crowded area of tents and food carts and others. You turned your head to Sunggyu with slightly wide eyes. "Is this..?" A a curve slowly appeared on your lips. 
 
"It's the annual Seoul's Street Festival. Is it okay? We can go somewhere else?" He asked you. 
 
"Ani, Ani! I like going to places like this." You beamed as you quickly took your seat belt off and went out of the car. Sunggyu did the exact same thing, he let out a relieved sigh. *I got to stop worrying.* 
 
You were now walking side by side with Sunggyu, your eyes wandered around the place. With people here and people there, the place was somewhat crowded. You didn't notice the baby stroller coming towards you as Sunggyu swiftly pulled you close to him so you wouldn't get hurt.
 
He held onto your arm as he watched the lady push the stroller. *Man. That lady needs to watch where she's going!*  
 
Your eyes rounded and at his touch. This all felt like déjà vu for you, being held like that before. Sunggyu noticed that your head was almost parallel to the ground and grew worried.
 
"~~~~~, gwenchana?" He bent down abit to search your face under your bangs. You snapped out of your thoughts in disblief and forced a smile. "Neh." You gently responded. 
 
He slowly put his arm back by his side and you both started walking deeper into the crowded streets. *Why did I have to bring her here. She almost got hurt back there. Aish!* He scowled. 
 
You stopped in front of  a tent where a man was calling out for people so that they can play the game. Sunggyu noticed and pulled you closer to the tent. "S-sunggyu.." You called for him. You didn't want to go but was dragged by him. The man kept glancing your way. 
 
"Let's play!" Sunggyu took out the money and paid the man. He took the seat and patted the seat next to him. "It's okay, I'll watch, you play." You smiled and patted on his shoulder. You stood behind him as other people sat down. 
 
"Okay, so make sure you shoot the water into this hole. If one of you can get this bear to the top first will win a prize!" The man said as he glanced at you once again. You noticed from the corner of your eye and felt uneasy. 
 
*Once I win, I'll give it to ~~~~!* Sunggyu said with hope. "Ready, GO!" Everyone who was held onto the water gun was trying hard to get the bear to reach the top first. Sunggyu had one eye open with his tongue out. 
 
*He's going to win!* You jumped behind Sunggyu. He was first place. 
 
BRRING~ First place went to Sunggyu and you beamed. "Sunggyu, you did so good!" You put two thumbs up. Your smile suddenly faded, you could have sworn this happened before too. Sunggyu noticed the little boy sitting beside him whining to his mother. 
 
"Umma! I want the bear!" He cried out and shook his mom's arm. Sunggyu smirked. *Sorry kid, the bear is ~~~~~'s! Muahah!*
 
"And this bear goes to this young looking man right here!" The man handed Sunggyu the bear and Sunggyu noticed that the man's eyes were on you. Sunggyu's eyes furrowed. "Excuse me, Is there a reason why your staring at her?"
 
You realized that Sunggyu sounded serious. You were about to pull on his arm but the man spoke. 
 
"I'm sorry, I have seen you before right?" He tilted his head. You remembered everything now. You even remembered the man.
 
"N-no, wrong person?" You blurted out and immediately dragged Sunggyu away. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, *Something isn't right.* He suddenly softened. He noticed you were dragging his hand. Which meant that you were holding his hand! He gazed at it as you kept dragging him away. 
 
You two played a few more games and went to get ice cream at an open ice cream cart, you wanted to pay but Sunggyu was one second ahead of you. Strawberry for you and chocolate for him. You both went to sit at a bench. Sunggyu noticed he was still holding the bear he won earlier and gave it to you. You curiously blinked at him. 
 
"This is for you." He smiled your way. "But you already gave me all of these." You pointed to the three stuffed animals in your purse that had their head peeking out. "This one is cuter!" He stated as he held it up. He then stuffed it into your bag next to the other ones.
 
Luckily your bag was just big and it could fit the four stuffed animals. Sunggyu noticed a little teddy bear that was tiny and skinny. He took it out and held it out. "This one looks like you." He chuckled. 
 
You chuckled. "Do I look short and skinny to you?" You asked as you your ice cream. He nodded. "That day when I carried you on my back, you were light a feather. And.. Your really short." He lied you weren't short but you were shorter than him. He received a light slap in the arm from you. 
 
"Just so you know, tallness runs in the family." You smiled and leaned against the bench. Telling from how tall Sungyeol was, he believed you. You were somewhat tall as well. 
 
"I have a question." He leaned in slightly closer to you. He wanted to lean even closer if he could. "Why are you so skinny?" You stiffened at the question. You talked about this with your mother before.
 
"Well, when you have a hole in your heart, you cry all day long instead of stuffing yourself with food." You shrugged and frowned, you suddenly got up to throw away your napkin.
 
Sunggyu's heart was cracking as he watched you. 
 
*She had her heartbroken before." He softened as he gazed at you throwing away your napkin away and then going down to the floor and picking up the little toy cars for a little boy in his stroller who couldn't reach the floor. 
 
*Is that why she didn't look happy earlier? Because this place reminded her of before.* He sighed. *Don't worry ~~~~, I'll fill in that hole in your heart. For sure.*