Safe.

Heart For 2

 

KABOOOOOOM! [A/N - This is the sound of the car explosion. LOOL imagine it to be very loud! XD]

______________


You shot up from the hospitalbed panting. You started to catch your breath and looked around taking in where you were at this moment. You saw the nurse at the side of your bed smiling at you.
“I’m in the hospital?” You whispered to yourself. Your eyes wandered around the room. Your eyes stopped when you realized something.

You grabbed the nurse’s arm and shook it. “Sunggyu and Minji! H-have you seen them?” You asked her having fear cross your face. You were afraid something had happened to them.

“I’m sorry ma’ me, I have assigned to be treating you, so I do not know who you are talking about.” She said and gently took your hands off her arm.

“My boyfriend! He was with me during the incident; we both were together trying to escape from the explosion!” You explained to the nurse.


“I’m sorry, I don’t know who your boyfriend is.” She gave a sheepish smile. Without even listening to what the nurse just said you continued. “Minji! What about her? Did she come here as well? Is she safe?”


Unbearable thoughts ran through your mind. You wanted to know if the both of them were safe. You were about to get out of the bed but the nurse stopped you.


“The doctor said you must rest, you can’t leave.” She said gently pushing down on the bed. “Now I’ll be back with your medicine alright, stay.” She ordered as if you were a dog and walked out of the room. You sat there and watched her walk out the door. You then suddenly stood up disobeying her order. You walked out of the room and looked both ways. You picked the left side of the hall and looked in different rooms to find Sunggyu and Minji.


Patients and other people thought you were going crazy as you walked around. Your heart was throbbing against your chest.

You stopped in front of the room. Through the glass, you saw how the doctor placed the bed sheet over the patients head. Your stomach churned and you felt your lungs close. Your vision was blurred by your tears and your legs weakened.

Your legs gave in and you slipped to the ground. Tears started to flow down your cheeks. *Sunggyu…* “S-sunggyu’s g-gone.” Your voice cracked.

*How could this have happened? He was with me when we were running away. Why am I still here? Why is he gone?*

You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder.

“What’s wrong?”

With teary eyes and with wet cheeks you looked up to see who asked you. You stopped weeping and your eyes looked at the person who tapped you in shock. You suddenly stood up and looked at the lifeless body on that hospital bed. Then you turned back to the one who tapped you just now. Your jaw dropped.

“Y-You…” Your lips quivered. You suddenly threw your arms around the person’s neck and started crying once again.

“Sunggyu! I thought you left me – I thought you were g-gone.” You cried into Sunggyu’s shoulder. He your hair affectionately trying to comfort you. “Silly girl, I told you I wouldn’t leave you.” You heard him say and pulled you close to him as you felt him peck your head. You continued to cry.


From down the hall, Sunggyu could see Minji and L walking up to you the both of you. Minji was running while L had his hands behind his pocket while following Minji from behind. He was biting onto his lip trying to ease his jealousy from raising the closure you both were having. Minji didn’t really notice you were hugging a stranger; she just missed you a lot and wanted to be held in your arms that at this point it didn’t matter who you were with.

“Babe, stop crying. I don’t think Minji wants to see her mommy crying.” He whispered into your ear as you then pulled away. You wiped your tears. “Minji?” You turned around and saw Minji, she had a big smile that spread from ear to ear.

You were just as happy as she is. You held out your arms for her to run into them. She did so and you hugged her tightly.

“Minji! Your safe!” A tear slid down your eye. “Mommy!” She called out. L stopped in front of the two of you.

You pulled away and cupped Minji’s face. “Aigoo, Did you get hurt?” You asked.

L nodded to Sunggyu with a meek smile. Sunggyu did the same.

You picked Minji up in your arms and noticed L standing there. He gave you a smile that fluttered your heart. Although Minji and Sunggyu were the ones you loved the most in your life, but you still had a place in your heart for L and you appreciated the fact that he was still there even though your feelings will never match up with his.

“Myungsoo oppa! How did you find Minji?” You asked raising an eyebrow. “I wanted to, but unfortunately I didn’t. She appeared in front of the doorstep just this morning. The strangest thing is that she was by herself. It’s too bad; she doesn’t know how to talk. I’m curious of how she can manage to escape like that.” L rubbed the back of his head.  

He soon shrugged the topic off. “At least she’s safe, you’re safe, and everything is fine now!” He smiled.

He caught Sunggyu’s gaze and started to glare at him. His glare wasn’t like any usual glare he would give. It was quite soft for a glare. L knew that he didn’t have the right to hate on someone who protected you and just saved you.

Sunggyu smiled and walked up to him and put his hand out for a handshake. “I don’t think we have met before, I’m Kim Sunggyu. ~~~~~~’s boyfriend.” Sunggyu said. He purposely blurted out that he was your boyfriend just to make L jealous.

L gritted his teeth. He glanced at Sunggyu’s hand and turned his back on him and walked away. You snickered and walked up to Sunggyu. His small eyes widened,

“Did I say something wrong?” He playfully asked. You slipped your arm around his waist and shook your head at him and chuckled.

Sunggyu placed an arm over and you both started walking. He started talking to Minji and introducing himself to Minji like he did with L. 

_____________________ 
Aww~ :D ^^^^ 

three things here!

1 . I am very sorry, I left you guys hanging in the last chapter. pwaha. I hope I am forgiven for this chapter. yes? (: 
2 . I think I left some of you guys confused in the last chapter, when I mention Minji out of nowhere at the part where Kimhee was chasing you... yeaah.. I'm very sorry for that. I changed it lol it was suppose to be Kimhee. I was tired that night, like I said. lol
3 . Lastly, I have looked at my views and subscriptions earlier, and I realized how much it had increased. I just want to say, that I am neomu neomu hangbokhae. Kumsahmidaa! ~ ^___^ *bows like Woohyun: 360 degrees.* 

tumblr_m2w4c2gXoM1qg57tuo1_r2_500.gif