Hero :)

It Started With A Prank Call

I walked out of the food market and noticed that it had become quite dark outside. It had gotten chilly outside, so I pulled my jacket tighter around me. As I walked down the street, I heard some people shouting from an alley. I couldn't help but be curious. So I slowly walked towards the alley and peeked over the corner of the building. Inside, I could see a girl on her knees with two guys surrounding her. The guys looked like gangsters. No matter how much I'd like to help the helpless girl, I didn't know any kind of kung fu. T^T. I slowly turned and was about to walk away from the scene when I bumped into someone. I gulped and slowly looked up.

A guy stood in front of me, smirking.

"Hehe, uh, I was just about to leave." I said as I tried to walk by him, but things just don't ever turn out the way you want it too. The guy grabbed onto my arm and dragged me into the alley, causing me to drop my grocery bag.

"Look what I found." The guy said as he threw me onto the ground next to the crying girl. Ah .

"Tonight must be my lucky night. I get two beautiful girls." One of the guys said as he his lips. I wanted to puke.

"Hmmm...which one gets to be lucky and go first?" Asked another one of the guys. Not me. Not me. Please not me. I prayed and hoped that someone would come help me. While they were still debating, I tried to think of a plan. My phone! I slowly sneaked it out of my pocket and quickly dialed the number of the person that I called last. I saw the guys turn around to look at us and I quickly hid my phone behind my back. I could hear the dial tone ringing. Please pick up. Please.

"~Yoboseyo?~" I could hear Daehyun's voice. "~You better have a really good reason why you are calling me.~" I heard him say.

"What's that sound?" One of the guys asked as he stared at me. "What are you holding behind your back?" He said as he walked up to me. I scooted back. Daehyun had gone quiet.

The guy grabbed me and pulled me towards him as he took my phone from behind my back and stared at it. Then he looked at me and grinned. My eyes widened. "Are you this girl's boyfriend?" I heard him say into my phone. I couldn't hear what Daehyun said. I saw the guy smirk. "Well, you should've taken better care of her. It's too late now." He said as he hung up and threw my phone at the brick wall, causing it to break apart. I gaped at the pieces of my phone on the ground.

"Look here pretty. I don't know what you were thinking when you were calling your boyfriend. But he can't come save you now. And you know what? You get to be the first one." He said as he pushed me onto the ground and got on top of me. I tried to push him off, but I wasn't strong enough. I opened my mouth to scream but he covered it. Wrong move. I bit onto this hand hard, until I could taste a coppery liquid.

The guy screamed a couple of rainbow words and slapped me across the face. Hard. He pulled me up and pushed me against the brick wall as he punched me in the stomach. I bent over and grunted in pain as tears filled my vision. I looked up at him as he punched me I could barely breathe. He pushed me back onto the ground and got on top of me again. "Now, don't move, and this will be over before you know it. I'll try to be gentle." He said as he grinned. I didn't have any strength left. I hate myself then, for being so weak.

His breath stank of alcohol as he leaned in close to my face. I turned my face to the side, my eyes getting blurry from my tears. I closed my eyes tightly. Some one. Please help me. I could feel the guy's hot breath on my neck.

Suddenly, I felt the weight lift off of me. Then I heard someone groaning. So I opened my eyes and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. Zelo looked down at me, his face, five inches away from my face.

"You okay _____-sshi?" He asked as he moved away and held out his hand. I raised my shaking hand and grabbed his. He kneeled in front of me as he helped me sit up. I looked up, and in front of me, I could see Daehyun punching the crap out of the guy that was on me earlier.

Tears sprung to my eyes and I shook my head. Zelo pulled me into a hug and lightly patted my back. "It's okay." He said. "We're here now, no one can hurt you." I cried into his chest. He slowly helped me stand up.

When I looked in front of me again, the three guys were on the ground, one of them was knocked out while the other two were groaning. The girl was still on the ground, crying. I turned to look at Daehyun and saw him staring at me, but he looked away as soon as my eyes met his. I moved away from Zelo and slowly limped towards Daehyun. Before I reached him though, my vision blurred and the next thing I know, darkness consumed me.

-----------------------------------

I woke up on my bed with a startle. I tried to sit up, but then my whole body was in pain. I laid there on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. How many days of school have I missed? But that wasn't what I was really worrying about. What happened? Just then, the door to my bedroom opened and Zelo walked in.

"Feeling better?" He asked as he sat down on the bed beside me. I nodded my head although I was dying from the pain. He shook his head. "You're such a bad liar." I smiled sheepishly at him, which was a bad idea because my cheek started hurting.

"What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"You fainted." He said. -__-'

"I know that. But, what happened after that?"

"Uhhh, let me think...you fainted and then, you fell, but luckily, Daehyun-hyung catched you just in time before your head hit the ground. I would've caught you, but hyung was closer so yeah." My eyes widened. Daehyun catched me? I thought he'd just probably let me hit the ground. Guess he's better than I thought.

"And then?" I asked, waiting for more.

"I'm not sure. I saw a cat after that so I went to catch it." He said as he scratched his head. I sighed. "Oh yeah, and Daehyun-hyung said that I had to call you noona because you are older than me. So no matter how much I liked it that you called me 'oppa' when you first met me, you can't any more." He made a sad face but then smiled after that.

"What? I'm older than you? How old are you?" I asked him.

"Hehe, I'm 16."

"What? But you look like you're 17 or 18." I said. I was surprised.

"Sorry noona." He said as he looked down. I patted his arm.

"Why are you sorry? I'm only a year older than you." I said.

"I'm sorry, because. I don't know. Why am I sorry noona?" He asked. I shook my head and would've laughed but the door opened again and the girl from earlier walked in. Zelo stood up. "Uh, I guess I'll go now." he said as he quickly left the room. The girl slowly walked towards me and stood by the edge of the bed. Looking at her now, I realized that she was really pretty.

"I...I just want to say thanks for earlier." She said as she bowed. I stared at her.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked. "I didn't do anything."

"Well, i-if you didn't call your boyfriend, th-then, he wouldn't have come saved us." She said. I shook my head as she spoke.

"He isn't my boyfriend." I said. Her eyes widened.

"Bwoh? He isn't your boyfriend?" She asked as he hand flew up to cover . I swore, I just heard her squeal. o.O'

"Ah, yeh, he isn't my boyfriend. Waeyo?" I asked. She shook her head.

"N-no reason. Uh, I hope you feel better. I'll be going now." She bowed as she showed me her sad face, but, as she turned to walk out of the room, I was pretty sure I saw her smirking. I didn't think much of it and slowly turned to the side of the bed before falling asleep again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: an update!!! xD hehehe i finally updated..took me like an hour to write this..anyways, i hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. :) i'm very happy that you guys like my fanfic, so continue reading! <3 comment and subscribe lovely readers! <3 <3

oh yeah, please check out my other story as well starring B1A4 and Teen Top :)

here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127591/when-i-met-you-b1a4-chunji-gongchan-jinyoung-teentop-ukiss

Thank you! =)