...omma...

It Started With A Prank Call

It has been two weeks since that day. Since the day Daehyun saved me from those bad guys. Everyday for those past two weeks, there had been one question that bothered me so much. How the heck did he come save me so quick? And after all that thinking, I had come up with one conclusion. He...had been stalking me.

I'm 99.9% sure that he was. Wait, more like 75%. Actually, I'm not sure. -__-'

Anyways, after that day, he hasn't been talking to me much. He'd leave early everymorning and leave a note on the kitchen table for me,  telling me to do this and that. I didn't bother to cook dinner for him anymore, because he's also been coming home late. I know, because I'd stay up late at night, in my room. He comes home past midnight and I could hear him walking quietly to his room as he closed the door.

On the other side though, I made a new friend. It's the girl we saved from last time. She's been coming over a lot lately. Her name is Lee EuJin. She's really nice. When she comes over, she sorta helps me with the cleaning. I guess it doesn't bother Daehyun that she comes over all the time. I had told Yuri about her, and she doesn't like her one bit.

Yes, I forgave Yuri. She said that she didn't do it on purpose. Yeah right. But I still forgave her because she's my best friend. :) We had been calling each other lately because she wasn't able to come over.

This was our phone conversation from several days ago:

me: So you know how I told you about that girl we saved the other day?

her: Yeah? So?

me: Her name is EuJin. She's been coming over a lot lately.

her: I don't like her.

me: What? Why? She's nice.

her: I just don't have a good feeling about her.

me: Are you just mad that you haven't been able to hang out with me lately?

her: No. _______-ah, usually the people who seem good are always the bad ones.

me: Like you? Hahaha.

her: I'm serious. Just be careful okay?

me: Okay.

her: She hasn't been doing anything weird lately has she?

me: Uh, no I don't think so? *sigh* You worry too much Yuri-ah.

her: I'm just trying to be a good friend. Tell me if anything bad happens okay?

me: Hahaha, okay. Listen, I have to go finish cleaning now. I'll call you tomorrow okay?

her: Okay. Bye.

me: Bye.

Ever since that warning, I had been doing what Yuri told me to. I had been careful around EuJin-sshi, but she hasn't been doing anything weird. Besides the fact that she talks about Daehyun non-stop. Seriously, everyday, all you can hear is: 'Daehyun-oppa this, Daehyun-oppa that.' Sometimes, I just wanna tell her to shut up, but that would be rude. So I just kind of tune her out and continue with  my cleaning.

Today Daehyun had left early again. It's was Saturday. It was around 10 PM at night when there was some banging at the door. I had just finished mopping. I quickly ran to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. There was no answer. Only the sound of someone's fist hitting the door. "Uhm, if you're not going to answer, I'm not going to open the door." I said. The banging continued. "Who is it?"

"Open the damn door!" Daehyun yelled from the other side of the door. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. My eyes widened. "Omo! What happened to you?" I asked as I helped Daehyun into the house and closed the door behind me. I sat him on the couch and ran to the kitchen to grab a towel and wet the end of it as I ran back to the living room.

He was bleeding. His lips were busted. The side of his cheek had a cut on it that was bleeding. His eye looked swollen. And when I had helped him to the couch, he was limping. "What happened?" I asked again as I tried to carefully clean his cut on his cheek. He pushed my hand away and tried to stand up but fell back down on the couch, breathing hard. "Yah, don't move, you're hurt idiot."

"It's master to you." He said as he leaned back on the couch and winced. I ignored him and continued to wipe away the blood on his face.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked. He turned away from me.

"It's none of your business."

"Were the others not there to help?" He didn't answer.

I would've bugged him until he told me, but it seemed like it hurt him from just talking. I sighed. After I cleaned his cut, i put some ointment on it and placed a bandaid on it. A hello kitty one. But sshhhh...he doesn't know. ;)

I poked his cheek when I was done. "There you go Master Daehyun." I said as I stood up and bowed. Hehehe. xD He glared at me as he held onto his cheek. "Doesn't it feel better now?"

"You should know if it does or not. You've been punched and slapped before haven't you?" My smile instantly disappeared. I glared at him and turned around.

"Good luck getting up to your room by yourself." I said as I walked away. I stopped at the step of the stairs and turned my head to look at him. "I hope you fall down the stairs and break your neck...Master." I turned back around and ran up the stairs and into my room.

That night, I couldn't sleep. Maybe I was being a little bit too mean? But he had to remind me of what happened that night. I was only trying to brighten up the mood.

I sat up on my bed. What if he really did fall down the stairs and broke his neck? My eyes widened and I quickly got off my bed and opened my door as I ran out. I took two steps at a time and sighed in relief when I saw that there was no twisted body on the ground. I tipy-toed into the living room and saw that Daehyun was laying down on the couch. His chest rose up and down slowly. He was asleep. I sighed.

Going back upstairs, I went into one of the guests room and took out a blanket from the wardrobe. Going back downstairs, I laid the blanket over him. It was cold night tonight. I stared at his sleeping figure. His neck is so going to hurt tomorrow. "Goodnight." I whispered as I yawned and turned around to go back upstairs.

*Third Point of View*

As the girl sleepily walked away, the boy's eyes opened. He stared up at the ceiling as a tear escaped his eye. He quickly wiped it away and sniffed quietly. His shoulder shook as he tried not to make a single sound in the quiet house. He pulled the blanket closer to his chin as he closed his eyes tightly.

Omma...I miss you...

*End of Third Point of View*

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello! Hehehe. I'm back with another chapter. I'm sorry I took so long to update. -___-' please forgive me!! TT^TT

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :) please comment on what you think about my story so far. Thank you!

and if you haven't yet, Subscribe! <3 <3

oh yeah! and i'm really happy today because of B1A4's comeback!! :D i'm in love with their songs!!! <3