Suicide?!

It Started With A Prank Call

I stared at the fan on the ceiling. I watched as it turned. And turned. Slowly. And then I looked away when I became dizzy.

The whole night I stayed up. I couldn't sleep. Not unless I wanted nightmares. I was never a big fan of hospitals. And maybe I watched a little bit too much horror movies. I'm scared that the grudge might pop up at the foot of my bed. *shivers* Okay, gotta stop thinking about it.

Yeah, but that's not happening. I keep looking around the room every few seconds, afraid that I might see something standing at the corner. I looked at my phone. 6:58 AM.

Good. Two more minutes until visiting hours. Please! Someone come visit me. I can't stand being alone. >.<

Suddenly the door opened. I looked up. The person was wearing a mask... and had blonde hair. O.o' Who??

"NOONA!" The person said as he ran across the room and towards me. I screamed. Until I realized who it was.

"Zelo?"

"Neh!" He took off his mask and smiled at me. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat down in the chair beside the bed.

"Well, about two seconds ago, I was about to die from a heart attack." I told him. Then I raised my brows. "What's with the mask?"

"Hehehe. It's my new look noona. Isn't it xay?!" He asked as he put the mask back on. -___-'

"Yes. Very." I told him.

"I'm sorry I almost gave you a heart attack noona. I've been waiting outside the stupid hospital doors all morning!" He said as he stood up and paced around the room.

"It's okay. But what? You've been waiting outside all morning?" I asked.

"Yeah. But not just me. The other hyungs as well! They'll be here in a second. I couldn't wait any longer so I ran up here first." He said as he smiled sheepishly. Awwe. Such a cutie! I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"What... happenened to your hair?" I asked him. I just noticed that his hair wasn't the bouncy curly hair anymore. It was straight.

"Ohh this?" He pointed to his head. "I got a new hair do noona. Did I tell you I was modeling for Elle Girl's magazine? And so are the other members too. It was so fun noona. Netizens have been buzzing about it lately and they've been commenting about how y my legs look!" He smiled widely.

I laughed.

"Really? That's good. You'll have to show me the pictures. I'd really like to see them." I said as I smiled.

"Hehehe. Sure thing!"

"Are you sure they said your legs were y maknae?" I looked towards the door way when I heard a deep voice. I watched as the other boys filed into the room. "Hey _______-sshi. How are you feeling?"

What's his name again? Yong..... Yong.... Yong Guk!

"Hi YongGuk-sshi. I'm feeling well. Thanks." I said. Phew! Almost forgot his name.

"Yah! My legs are manly and y!" Zelo screamed at him. I laughed and so did the other boys.

"Sure. Whatever." He said as he went to sit down in the chair beside the bed. The others came and surrounded the bed.

"Hi guys." I said, smiling.

"Hey." They all said in unison. I almost laughed again.

"So what happened to you?" Himchan asked.

"Well-"

"It's okay noona. I got this." Zelo said, cutting me off.

"Hahaha okay." I listened as Zelo explained.

"Daehyun-hyung told me exactly what happened." Daehyun? Oh dear... "He said, that noona was depressed with her life. And that she didn't have many friends. So... noona tried to commit suicide by walking onto the street."

O.O

"WHAT?!" All of us said at once. Zelo shrugged his shoulders.

"It's what hyung told me."

Daehyun... you are so DEAD!!!

Himchan suddenly grabbed my hand. "It's okay ______-sshi! I'll be your friend. I'll be there when you need me to." He said.

"Me too!" Jong up said as he grabbed my other hand.

"Guys, hands off her?" Youngjae said from the side. "I think she understands, she doesn't need you guys to touch her." They both instantly let go of my hands.

"Sorry." They both said.

-____-' Gee, thanks Younjae.

YongGuk shook his head. "_______-sshi. Just don't ever think about trying to end your life. If you have any problems, just tell it to us. We'll be here." He said as he smiled. They all nodded.

"Thanks guys. But I think you guys misunderstood. I wasn't trying to commit suicide." I told them.

"What?!" They all said in unison, again. I cleared my throat.

"Uh, I was trying to save a little girl who was on the streets." I explained what happened.

"Ohhhh. So that's what really happened." Yong Guk said.

"Noona, your my new hero." Zelo suddenly said. All the boys gave him weird looks. "What?"

None of them said anything and I tried not to smile.

"Anyways. We just came by to check on you. We got to get going now. So we'll see you later okay ______-sshi?" Yong Guk said as he stood up. I nodded.

"Bye." They all said as one by one, each of them left.

"Bye."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the fan. Yes, again. It has been 4 hours since the boys left. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Seyong walked in. I instantly smiled when I saw his face.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked as he closed the door behind him. He carried a plastic bag with him. I wonder what's inside.

"Better." Now that you're here. But I was not going to say that last part. :P

"Did you sleep well?"

"Uh, yeah." And I was not going to tell him that I feared hospitals and stayed up all night. He turned to look at me.

"Right. That's why you have dark circles under your eyes." He set the bag on top of the table. I could smell the food. My mouth watered. My stomach grumbled. Aish. So embarrasing. Seyong laughed. "You hungry?"

I slowly nodded. But I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

"Uhm, Seyong-sshi. I haven't, uhm, brushed my teeth yet." I said quietly. He smiled.

"Well then, come on." He said as he carefully helped get off the bed. I slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"Uhm, you can wait out here." I told him. He laughed.

"Hahaha. Okay." I closed the bathroom door behind me and looked at the mirror. Oh My Gawd. I look like a freakin monster!!! I face-palmed myself. My hair was sticking in every direction. And it was true, I did have dark circles under my eyes. Now who's the grudge? 

I quickly washed my face and used one of the new toothbrushes to brush my teeth. When I finished, I opened the door and walked back out.

Seyong had already set the food neatly on a small over the bed table. I went over to the bed and sat down, staring at the food. Wahh. Looks so delicious.

"Did you buy these?" I asked.

"No. I made them." He said. My eyes widened. He laughed. "Of course not. I bought them. I don't want to you to die from my cooking."

"Hahaha." I laughed awkwardly. For a moment there, I really thought he made it, just for me. I shook my head. "Uhm. Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Here." He said as he handed me the chopsticks. "You can feed yourself today right?"

I nodded. "Of course." I don't  want him to feed me again. I might die. x_x'

When I finished eating, I put the chopsticks down and rubbed my stomach. So full. I smiled.

Seyong laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled. He stood up. "So I talked with the doctor just before I came in. He said that you can go home today." I nodded. "So, I, uh, brought some of your clothes from Daehyun's house for you to change in."

My eyes widened.

"I didn't touch anything I wasn't suppose to. I promise." He handed me a bag. I took it from him. "So uh yeah, I'll be outside the room while you change. You can come out when you're done." He quickly grabbed the empty bowls and left the room.

When I finished putting on my clothes, I folded the blanket neatly on the bed. Sliding my phone into my back pocket, I walked out of the room. Finally.

I closed the door behind me and looked up. Seyong was leaning agaist the wall. He looked up when the door shut behind me.

"Ready?" He asked, standing up straight. I nodded. "Okay, let's go."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hehehe. I've been updating so much lately.... probably because many people have been commenting and making me want to write! <3 so thanks everyone!!!

what do you guys think of my story so far? am i going too fast with the romance thing?? should i slow things down a bit?? i need opinions!!! O.O

anyways, thanks for commenting and subscribing lovely readers! you guys make me happy!! <3 <3

Please check out my other story as well:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151786/a-moment-to-remember-b1a4-gongchan-bap-daehyun

Thank you!!!

~h-l-u-b