The Talk ;)

It Started With A Prank Call

 

“Park. _______.”

“Y-yes?” I squeaked out. He turned to look at Seyong.

“_______ and I need to have a talk. Can you give us some privacy hyung?” Daehyun said.

“O-of course.” He looked at me worriedly before he slowly turned to go.

“Yah Seyong! I thought you were my best friend! Don’t leave me here!” I yelled as I reached out for him.

“Sorry. I can’t help you here!” He said as he ran out of the kitchen.

“You traitor!!!” I yelled. I slowly turned to look at Daehyun. “Ah, look Dae- uh I mean, Master, hehehe. I didn’t mean to hit you with the flour and-“ He held a hand up, stopping me.

“Clean up this…” He looked around the kitchen and frowned, “mess first. Then we’ll talk.” He touched his face and looked at his hand, covered with the flour. “This kitchen better be sparkling clean.” With that, he turned and walked out of the kitchen.

“Rawr.” I muttered. I looked at the kitchen and sighed. Oh! I should make Seyong help me! I took a step forward and as I did so, Daehyun’s flour covered face popped into the kitchen.

“And Seyong-hyung is NOT going to help you.” He then disappeared again.

Aish! This bastard!!

*                       *                            *

I don’t know how long it took to clean up this mess, but I finally finished. I stood up and stretched. Now…the talk. TT^TT Omo… I wonder what he’s going to say.

I looked into the living room and didn’t see Seyong in it. Hmmm… Did he leave? I slowly took my time walking up the stairs. I hope he isn’t mad about the newspaper. I did already tell him that it wasn’t true last time. Aish. Stupid reporters! Do you always have to ruin my life?

I stopped in front of Daehyun’s door and knocked on it twice. No answer. I did it again. Huh.

“Daehyun are you alright?” My eyes slowly widened. What…what if something happened to him?  I opened the door without thinking and ran in.

When I stopped and looked up, the door to his bathroom opened and he looked up. Our eyes met for a moment and then I looked down. Not on purpose of course. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower he just took.

Oh my dear lord Jesus. Will you look at that body! I smacked myself and then looked up at him again. The next thing I know, we were both screaming and I was throwing stuff at him while he was trying to cover himself up and dodging the objects.

“Yah! Get out you freak!!” He kept yelling. But I just continued throwing things I saw in front of me at him.

“Ahhh!!!” I screamed. I finally covered my eyes and turned around. The image of his perfect body stuck in my mind. Oh no. Ottokhae? I peeked behind me too look at him again and screamed, covering my eyes again. “Why aren’t you getting dressed?!”

“Because you’re in my room you idiot! Get the hell out!” Still covering my eyes, I ran….straight into the wall. I held onto my throbbing head and uncovered my eyes and then ran out of the room.

I opened the door to my room and ran in, slamming it shut behind me. Climbing onto the bed, I covered my head with my blanket and stared into the darkness.

I didn’t see anything. I didn’t see Daehyun’s perfect body with those beautiful abs-

Aish! What the hell are you thinking ______!!

“AAHHHHHH!” I screamed, kicking my legs. “I am scarred for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

*                *                *

After I calmed down, I went into my bathroom and took a hot shower.

“I didn’t see anything. I didn’t see anything.” I chanted as I washed myself. “I didn’t see anything.”

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

I jumped and looked out of the shower curtains. Who’s knocking on my bathroom door?

Something suddenly occurred to me. This is Daehyun’s house. And if it’s his house, that means he has the every key to every door. My eyes widened.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. 

Keys jingled from the other side of the door. The door knob turned and the door slowly opened. The water was still running, but for some reason, I could hear music playing in the background. What the? My eyes widened when I saw Daehyun appear from behind the door. The towel was still wrapped around his waist and he stopped in front of me, the shower curtain separating us. My eyes widened.

“Come on baby. Let me in.” He said seductively. What the hell? The bathroom suddenly had steam rising everywhere. The water suddenly turning hot. He smirked and advanced toward me.

I slowly backed away and crossed my arms over my chest. My back hit the wall and he smiled.

“You can’t run from me baby.” He his lips as he came towards me. I shrunk back and screamed.

“OMMMAAAAA!!!~~”

I jolted straight up from my bed and looked around. Omg. OMFG! It was only a dream. I quickly thanked the lord and looked around my room again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I looked at my door. There’s the knocking. I slowly stood up from my bed and made my way towards my door.

“W-who is it?”

“Open the door. Gosh, I thought you died in there or something.” I heard Daehyun say. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. 

“Yes?”

“We still have to talk. Thought I’d forget about that?” He said as he made his way inside my room.

“O-oh yeah...” I said.

“Close the door.” He sat down on my bed and looked up.

“E-eh?”

“You heard me. Hurry up.” I turned around and bit my lip. What is this retard thinking?! I closed the door and turned around, staying where I was. My thoughts went back to my dream and I shuddered.

“What are you doing over there? Come over here idiot.” He said as he patted the spot next to him. I quickly shook my head.

“Hehe, it’s fine. I’ll just stay right here.” Far away from you and your abs, where it’s safe. His abs flashed through my mind. I smacked myself again and winced from the pain. Aish.

“Suit yourself.” He lied on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I crossed my arms and leaned against my wall.

“Well, what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

“I talked with my father again today.” His answer surprised me. So he isn’t going to talk about the newspaper? “And no, I wasn’t going to talk to you about the newspaper. I know it’s fake.” He sat up and looked at me.

“U-uhm..uh… what did your dad say?” I asked while looking at anything but him.

“Well, he wants us to get engaged as soon as possible.” My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

“WHAT?!” He covered his ears and glared at me.

“Aish, calm down woman! I don’t want to go deaf yet.” He rubbed his ears then cleared his throat. “Anyways, my father wants us to go have dinner with him tomorrow night to discuss about it.”

“But-“

“No buts. It’s final.” He stood up and yawned. “Gosh it’s late. I need to sleep.” He walked towards me then stopped in front of me. “And about earlier in my room…” He leaned in and I leaned back, eyes widened. “Don’t do that again.”

He pushed me out of the way and opened the door walking out. “Have good dreams of me and my abs!”

I wasn’t able to cover my ears at the last part and the image of his abs passed through my mind once again.

Daehyun you jerk! What are you doing to me?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here is chapter 23!!! i hope you guys ENJOYED it! hehehehe ;) thank you soo much for reading and subscribing! <3 <3

comments and subscriptions are always appreciated! <3

 

Here's a picture of Daehyun ;)

[picture belongs to it's rightful owner]

~h-l-u-b