Chapter 32

It Started With A Prank Call

A/N: wow..it's been so long since I've updated >.< I'm so sorry. Well, I'm back with chapter 32, so I hope you guys will enjoy it! <3 

 

“Here, sit down, I’ll be right back.” Daehyun said as he made me sit down on the couch and disappeared up the stairs. I looked around the messy house and sighed. Why is this place such a mess? I stood up and began cleaning the place, feeling uncomfortable about things being out of place.

“Eh, what are you doing?” I looked up to see him coming down the stairs. “Why are you cleaning? Sit back down.”

“But-,“ He gave me a look and I obeyed, dropping the dirty plate back on the coffee table and sitting back down. He smiled as he walked over to me and sat down next to me. He then took my hand in his and held it for a while.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and he looked up. “They’re here.”

“Who is?” He smiled and stood up, walking to the door. He opened it and someone pushed him to the side, rushing towards my direction. My eyes widened as I was tackled and pinned against the couch.

“NOOONNNAAAA!!!!” I smiled when he finally let go of me and looked at me grinning like a kid. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too Zelo!” He moved and sat beside me as the rest of the boys filed in. They all smiled and walked towards me while Daehyun closed the door. “Hey guys.”

“Hey.” They all said as they surrounded me. Daehyun came and pushed Zelo off the couch, claiming his spot again. Zelo pouted but stood back up and smiled at me.

“How are you guys doing?” I asked as Daehyun held my hand.

“Shouldn’t we be asking you that?” Himchan asked, grinning.

“I’m fine actually. I was going to clean up, but Daehyun didn’t let me.” I frowned at Daehyun but smiled again.

“What? Noona, why would you want to clean up? We’ll do it, right hyungs?” Zelo said. They all looked at him like he was crazy.

“Who said we were gonna clean?” Youngjae asked.

“Yeah, you can do it. I only came here for the food man.” Himchan said then he turned to me and smiled. “And for ______-shi of course.”

I shook my head. “No it’s fine, I’ll clean up later. Are you guys hungry?”

“YES!” They all yelled at once. I laughed and stood up, pulling Daehyun with me.

“Okay, then Daehyun and I will be cooking in the kitchen. Find something to do until then?” I told them.

“Like cleaning.” Daehyun said. Youngjae rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

“Sure hyung.”

I shook my head and led Daehyun into the kitchen.

*          *           *

The boys instantly emptied the plates on the table. I watched, still amazed by their huge appetites. Zelo rubbed his tummy.

“That was soooo good Noona.” I smiled.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” I stood up and began clearing the table. When I had finished, I stood by the sink and the water, washing the dishes. The boys were back in the living room and I could hear them shouting, arguing over the remote.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my right shoulder. Daehyun sighed contently, leaning over and placing a kiss on my cheek. “Hmm.”

“______.” He whispered my name. I turned my head slightly and looked at him.

“Yes?”

“I like this. ______ I… I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” He turned me around in his arms and gazed into my eyes. He pulled back slightly and reached into his pocket, slowly getting down on one knee.

My eyes widened when I realized what he was doing.

“From the moment I heard your voice from that prank call, I had a feeling you’d be the one. I want to go through everything with you. You are the one I see myself spending the rest of my life with. I know that at times I’m a jerk, and that I have a bad patience, but even then I still love you. Even though our engagement party was ruined, and our marriage was arranged, I wanted to do this myself.” He looked up at me. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as he opened the small box in his hands, revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

“______, will you marry me?”

“DID SHE SAY YES YET?!” Zelo screamed as he rushed into the kitchen. Daehyun turned and glared at him and I laughed.

“Yes.” Daehyun looked up at me again and I smiled, a tear sliding down my cheek.

 

“Yes, Daehyun.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi there(: i'm sorry for taking so long to update >.< there has been so many things going on and I just haven't found the time to, so please forgive me. The story is coming to an end, and I want to thank you all for sticking with me throughout this journey(: i love you guys! <3 please continue to subscribe and wait patiently for my next chapter(: until then.

~h-l-u-b