Mr. RICH

It Started With A Prank Call

I stared out the window as the taxi driver drove me home. Instead of taking me home, Zelo had called a taxi for me. And guess what? I had to PAY for it.

Aish! I kicked the back of the seat and the driver turned to stare at me. "Miss, this has been the nth time that you've kicked my seat. If you don't stop, I'm going to have to kick you out of this car."

I bowed. "Mianhaeyo. I'll stop." He shook his head and turned to look back at the road.

When I arrived home, I got out of the taxi and paid him. My head hung down low as I slowly walked towards the door. Before I could touch the door knob, the door suddenly opened and my omma stood there, her hands on her hips.

"Where have you been?" She screamed as her hand flew up towards my ear. She pulled on it as she dragged me inside the house and kicked the door shut behind her.

"Ommaaa!!" I held onto her hand that was on my ear. "It's hurts!!"

She stopped us in the living room and let go of my ear. I rubbed it, trying to ease the pain. "Do you have any idea what time it is? It's 10!! Way past your curfew!"

"Yeh, I know. But there was a reason why I came home late." My ears were on fire.

"Explain now. And it better be good!" She said as she sat down on the couch and crossed her legs.

"Well, you see...todayafterschool,astrangeboycameandkidnappedmeandmademeintoaslave." I said quickly.

"What? Say it more clearly!" She shouted as she raised her hand. I took a step back.

"Omma...I'm tired." I said as I whined. She stared at me for a long while before she sighed.

"Go take a shower and sleep. You're grounded for a week." She said as she stood up and left.

Grounded? If I'm grounded then that means that I can't go anywhere. And not being able to go anywhere means, I won't have to go to that Devil's house. Kekekeke. Why am I so happy that I'm grounded?? I face-palmed myself. I walked up the stairs and made my way to my bedroom. I walked in and jumped onto my bed. I laid on my tummy.

Suddenly, my phone rung. I picked it up lazily and stared at who it was that was calling me. Master??... Hmmmm...

"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

"Miss me?" Right away, I knew who it was. -___-''

"Yah! Why did you change my caller ID?!" I yelled into the phone. On the other side of the phone, I could hear him laughing.

"So? What are you going to do? It's true isn't it?" I scoffed.

"What ever. Why are you calling? If you have no reason, I'm going to hang up." I said as I yawned.

"Just calling to remind you that my driver will be picking you up tomorrow. Bye!" He shouted.

"Wait!" I yelled into the phone before he could hang up.

"What?"

"I can't go anywhere after school tomorrow. I'm grounded...because of you." I told him. I could here him sigh.

"It's ok. I'll take care of it." He said. Before I could say anything again, he hung up.

Great.

______________________________

 

My eyes opened and I yawned. Morning already?? I sat up on my bed and looked at my alarm clock. 5:35 a.m. Wow, I actually woke up early. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I walked out of the bathroom, my phone vibrated on my bed. I went over to it and picked it up. One New Message from Master. I rolled my eyes and opened up the text.

Remember to get your things ready.

I closed the message and threw my phone back on the bed. Walking over to my closet, I took out my suitcase and opened it as I put it on my bed. Walking back to my closet, I took some of my clothes off of their hangers and folded them as I placed them in the suitcase. I sat on the bed and sighed. I'll pack the rest later. I picked up my phone and made my way down stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, I took out a pan and three eggs. After frying the eggs, I sat down at the dining table and ate them. Not being able to finish the rest, I put the left overs in the mircowave. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 6:55 a.m. I went back upstairs to put on my uniform. Going back downstairs, I put my bag on the couch and sat down. I got 30 minutes before I could leave for school. It'll only take 15 minutes if I walk. I stood up and grabbed my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder as I walked out of the house. Closing the gate behind me, I turned around and was about to walk when I noticed my next door neighbors door opening.

Walking out of the house, was none other than..."Chaejin?" 

He turned when he heard me call him. "Oh, hey."

I walked over to him as he closed his gate. "You live here?"

He looked at the house before he turned to me. "Haha, yeah. Since yesterday."

"Ohh...well, welcome to the neighborhood." I said as I smiled. He laughed.

"Thanks." We both walked down the sidewalk.

"So, you live the halmoni?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Do you know her?"

"Yeah, sometimes I'd go over and have tea with her. She's very nice." I told him. He nodded.

"She is."

"But, why are you living with halmoni and not your parents?" I asked as I kicked a pebble.

"Uh...my parents just recently passed away in a car accident."

My eyes widened. "Oh, mianhae, I didn't mean to ask." I said as I looked down.

"It's okay. You didn't know."

"So...that's why you're living with halmoni now? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Nope. I'm an only child."

"Oh. Well, lucky you. You don't have any siblings that annoy you everyday." I said. He laughed again.

"Actually, I've always wanted a younger brother or sister. But I guess I'll never get one." I stared at him. I felt so bad for him right now. Atleast he still has halmoni.

When we reached the school gates, we went to class together.

For the rest of the day, I didn't see Yuri anywhere. That's right, you know your gonna get it when I see you. The day passed by too quickly. When the last bell of the day rang, I stood up and slowly packed up my books.

Walking out of the school gates, I heard someone call my name so I turned around. Chaejin was running towards me.

"Walking home?" He asked when he stopped in front of me.

"Yup. Like always." I said as I turned and continued walking. He walked beside me.

"Okay. Then I'll walk with you." We walked down the street in silence. When we were close to my house, I looked up and noticed a black mustang parked outside. I looked at Chaejin and he shrugged his shoulders at me. "See you tomorrow."

I nodded and when he had disappeared into his house, I walked slowly towards mine. I narrowed my eyes at the car. Who could it be? And then my eyes widened.

'It's okay. I'll take care of it.'

I quickly ran towards the door and opened it with a loud BANG! I ran into the living room and saw omma serving water to...

"DAEHYUN?!" He looked up.

"Oh, so that was you."

"Yah Park __________!! I did not raise you to be disrespectful to our guests!" Omma yelled at me. Then she turned to Daehyun. "Sorry Mr. Jung. My disrespectful daughter doesn't know any manners." He chuckled.

"It's alright. I know." He stood up. "I guess I'll be leaving with your daughter now that she's home. It was very nice meeting you. Here you go. Thank you." He handed her an envelope as he bowed and then turned and walked towards me. I stared at omma as she opened the envelope and took out a wad of cash. O.O She smiled.

"Bwoh? Omma! Are you selling me?!" I yelled at her. She looked away from the money to stare at me. I could see dollar signs in her eyes. (Omma's face: $.$)

"Ofcourse not dear. This money is just in case you get hurt when you're staying with Mr. Jung."

"What?! You even agreed?!" I screamed. She raised her arm.

"You want to scream at your mother again?!" I took a step back.

"I can't believe you omma! How could you do this?! I thought I was grounded!"

"Not anymore you aren't!" She said.

"See You later Mrs. Park." Right then, Daehyun grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house. "Yah! Let go!!"

He opened his car door and pushed me inside. He walked over to the driver's side of the car and got in. I crossed my arms and glared out the window as he started the car.

"I can't believe you bribed my mother...with money!"

"It's no problem. I am, after all, rich." He smirked. Oh how I want to rip that smirk off his face so bad.

"Freaking conceited, arrogant bastard." I whispered.

"I heard that." He said in a sing song voice. He turned around and flicked my forehead. "That's for not calling me Master when you saw me."

I held onto my forehead and screamed. "YAH! That hurt!"

He turned back to staring at the road as he drove and smiled.

The car ride was silent for a while, until he turned the radio on and started singing along with the song...at the top of his lungs.

Oh god, please help me. -_____-'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello lovely readers! I'm back with another chapter! <3 <3 <3 I hope you guys like it! =D thank you guys for reading!

remember to comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! <3