...

It Started With A Prank Call

I sat on my new bed. Even though Daehyun was such a jerk, he was nice enough to give me a good room. I looked around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was soo BIG! I jumped on the bed and then went to look out the window. Wow, the view is soo nice! I couldn't stop smiling widely. Why? I've never had such a big room to myself! I even had my own personal bathroom!! =D I sat on the chairs, I the TV and then turned it off. I jumped back on the bed again and hugged the pillow. So soft..mmm..

"Having fun?" I sat up on the bed, surprised. I looked at the doorway and saw him standing there with crossed arms. "If you're done, it's time to work now." He said as he moved away from the doorway and motioned for me to follow him. I quickly got off the bed and followed him.

We walked down the hall as he told me which doors I can go through and which ones I couldn't. He took us down stairs and went into the kitchen.

"This is where you'll be cooking." I nodded. Wow. It's soo big..  I looked at him as he brought his hand up and looked at his watch. "Time to start cooking. Remember, it has to be quality food." He said as he turned around. "Call me when you're done."

He walked out of the kitchen, leaving me standing there. I walked towards the refrigerator and opened it. The was barely anything in there. How can this fridge be so empty?! I closed it and looked around the kitchen. I sighed.


Opening some cabinets, I found a bag of bread and a jar of PB&J. I brought it down onto the counter and opened the bag as I took out two pieces of bread. Carefully spreading the PB&J onto the bread, I placed the bread together and put it on a plate. Hmmm. I walked back to the fridge and opened it. Taking out the half full carton of milk, I looked at the expiration date. It was expired yet, so I took a glass cup from another cabinet and poured the milk into it. Setting the cup of milk and sandwich on the table, I went upstairs to tell 'Master' Daehyun to eat.


I stopped in front of his door and took a deep breath before I knocked.


"Yes?" I heard him ask from inside.


"Uh, dinner's ready." I said.


"I'll come out in a second." He said.


"Okay." I walked away from his door and went back down stairs. I went back into the kitchen and sat down on one side of the table. I stared at the sandwich. Hmmm...it looks quality enough. I looked up as Daehyun sat down and just stared at the sandwich.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Hehe, it's your, uh, dinner." I answered. He slowly looked up at me and glared.

"You, call this," He pointed to the sandwich. "Dinner?" I slowly nodded my head.

He suddenly stood up, causing the cup of milk to spill alittle. He sighed loudly. Just then, the door bell rang. I stood up and quickly ran to the door. I opened it and bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, how may I help yo--" I looked up and my eyes widened. In front of the door way stood five guys. I stared at them. " You." I finished my sentence.

"Hi. Is hyung home?" One of the boys asked. I looked at him and realized that he was Zelo.

"Oh, hi Zelo-sshi. Daehyun is in the kitchen. Well, I think he is. Why don't you guys come in?" I said as I moved out of the way so that they could come in. When they all walked in, in single file, I closed the door behind me and turned around to face them. "I'll go get him." I said as I walked passed them.

"There's no need to, we can wait here." One of the boys said as they settled down onto the couches. I nodded and stood there.

"Uhm, would you like anything to drink?" I asked them. They shook their heads.

"We're going to leave soon when Daehyun comes." Spoke another boy.

"Who are you anyways?" A deep voice asked. I looked at the only boy who wasn't sitting. He stared back at me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you hyungs, this is Daehyun hyung's new maid." Zelo said as he stood up and walked up to me. "She's the one that prank called hyung." Zelo said proudly. I just stared at him weirdly.

The boys stood up from the couch, their eyes widening.

"Bwoh? She's the one?" Asked another boy. Zelo nodded his head. The boy who spoke earlier walked up to me and suddenly grabbed my hand. "You- you are the one?" I slowly nodded my head and tilted it.  The boy with the deep voice walked towards us and smacked the back of the boy who was holding my hand's head. He let go of my hand instantly.

"What's your name?" The boy with the deep voice asked.

"Park _______." I answered. He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"My name is Bang Yong Guk." He said. I nodded. The boy who held my hand earlier looked at me and smiled widely.

"And I'm Kim Himchan." I smiled.

"Moon Jongup. Nice to meet you." Said one of the boys who was standing by the couch. The boy next to him spoke.

"Yoo YoungJae." I nodded at them and smiled.

"You guys are here already?" I turned around and saw Daehyun standing there. I moved away from him and bowed a little. He turned to me. "I'll be going out for a bit."

"Hyung! Let's take her with us too. Did you eat yet?" Zelo asked as he stared at me. I was about to shake my head, but Daehyun grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him.

"We already ate. Let's go." He said as he walked to the door and opened it. They all followed him out the door.

"See you later ________-sshi!" Zelo called out. I waved at him and closed the door behind them. When they left, my stomach grumbled. I walked into the kitchen. I guess I'll just eat the sandwich myself then. But when I walked up to the dining table, the plate was empty. So was the cup of milk. My eye twitched. He ate it? There wasn't even a piece of crumb left on the plate. I sighed.

After washing the plate and cup, I went upstairs and grabbed my jacket. Slipping the house key and my phone into my pocket, I went back downstairs and turned off all the lights in the house, leaving only the one in the living room on. I left the house and locked the door.

Guess I'll go bye some groceries and something for me to eat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello!!~ sorry for the long wait..but i finally updated! <3 i'm sorry if i offended any of you guys about Daehyun's voice in the last chapter...yes, his voice is beautiful! i know! but in the story, YOU don't think so...not yet xP hahahahaha...anyways! i'm so happy that i'm getting a lot of subscribers and i'm hoping to get more, so comment and subscribe readers!! lot's of love! <3 <3 <3 i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!