Chapter 33

It Started With A Prank Call

“Place the flowers over there.” My mother said to a girl who was carrying flowers. She turned to look at me and smiled, winking. I shook my head, looking around for Daehyun when he came through a door and our eyes met.

“Ah, Daehyun-sshi.” Daehyun bowed his head slightly in her direction before turning to me.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” I smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close against him. A giggle escaped my lips before I could stop myself and he chuckled.

“How are things turning out mother?” Daehyun asked my mom. She smiled at him.

“Very well. Everything is turning out just fine. We shall be ready really soon. ______-ah, go get ready.”

“Neh omma.” I smiled at Daehyun and hugged him once before disappearing up the stairs.

We had bought my wedding dress several days ago when he had gone shopping with me. I guess he got mad because I was so picky because he wouldn’t talk to me for most of the time. That is, until I put on that very last dress, the one that I finally decided to buy.

I could hear many people talking downstairs as I got ready, Yuri helping me with my hair and makeup.

“I’m so happy for you.” She said as she pinned a flower into my hair. “I can’t believe you’re getting married _____. Before me that is.” She sighed. “There I’m done.” I stood up and turned to her.

“How do I look?” I asked. She scanned me up and down and smiled. I could already see the tears in her eyes.

“Beautiful. I think Daehyun might faint just by the sight of you.” She smiled and a tear slipped out of the corner of her eyes. I walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

“Thank you Yuri. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I smiled.

She pulled back and gazed at me. “You better not cry and ruin the makeup. I worked hard on it you know.” She playfully glared as pushed my shoulder. “Come on, the groom is waiting for you.”

I laughed and followed her downstairs, hearing the hushed whispers and the piano music playing softly.

The doors opened and I looked up, meeting Daehyun’s eyes. He smiled and I smiled back behind my veil. My heart started beating fast as I held onto my father’s arm and we walked down the aisle towards Daehyun.

“I am happy for you.” My father whispered quietly as we reached Daehyun, who took my hand from my father. I turned to my father and smiled.

“Thank you abeoji.” He smiled in return and backed up to where my mother was standing, wiping tears off of her smiling face. I turned and faced Daehyun.

“You look beautiful.” I blushed and we both turned towards the man who read our vows.

“I do.” Daehyun answered confidently as he turned to me and smiled.

“And do you, Park ______, take Jung Daehyun to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart?”

I met Daehyun’s gaze and thought about us. From that prank call to the first time we met. I thought about all of the things we went through and how he was there throughout the whole thing. I smiled brightly.

“I do.”

After putting on our rings, the man said, “You may kiss the bride.”

Daehyun lifted my veil and pulled me towards him, smiling…

And kissed me as if no one was watching.

 

The End.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

WOW! I am finally done with this story(: First of all, I want to thank everyone, especially my lovely readers, for sticking with me throughout this whole story :D I probably wouldn't have gotten this far without all of you guys <3 <3 Please leave a comment to tell me how the story was overall (: That'd be awesome.

 

Please don't unsubscribe after you've finished reading... I don't think that's nice TT^TT Thanks for reading though and remember to upvote if you liked it :D 

Please feel free to check out my other stories! It'd be awesome if you guys continue to read my other stories ^_^ 

Run With Me

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/470226

Thanks guys! <3 Remember to congradulate Daehyun and ______ on their wedding! ;D

 

~h-l-u-b