Chapter 27

It Started With A Prank Call

I woke up an hour later and cooked random things I found in the fridge. Staring at the food that I created, I smiled satisfied and skipped into the living room. Looking around, I realized that it was already clean.

Sigh. I wish the boys would come visit. It’s been a while.

As if they read my mind, I suddenly heard knocking. Walking over to it, I unlocked the door and opened it. I was suddenly attacked with a bone crushing hug and tried to breathe as I patted Zelo’s back.

“NOOOOONNNNAAAAA!! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!” Zelo yelled. Since Zelo was so tall, he was practically waving me around like a doll, my feet barely touching the ground.

“Ze-Zelo. *cough* I m-misse-ed you too. YAH! Le-t g-o-o! I c-can’t bre-eathe!” I tried to yell. I was flailing my arms around me like a crazy person.

He finally let go and smiled widely at me as I tried to catch my breath. Who knew he could be sooooo strong T^T.

“Thanks for helping me guys.” I said as I looked at them. -___-‘

“No problem.” They said as they made themselves comfortable on the couches. I shook my head and went to sit down by Youngjae. Zelo walked up to him and pushed him off of the couch as he sat down by me, smiling innocently.

Youngjae looked like he was about to kill Zelo but when I looked at him, he smiled and made a punching motion at Zelo’s head before going over to sit down next to Yongguk.

“So what’s up guys?” I asked after sitting in an awkward silence with them.

“Nothing really. I just heard this voice calling out to me. It was so weird noona, because it sounded just like you.” Zelo said.

O.O “What?”

“He’s joking.” Jongup said as he smacked Zelo’s head and then turned to me. “Daehyun hyung told us to come stay with you for the night because he won’t be home early.”

“Ohh.” So he’s not coming home?

“And he also said to tell you not to miss him too much.” Youngjae said. xP

“Okay. Haha.” I said as I looked around.

“So,” Yongguk’s deep voice made me look up at him. “When’s the engagement?”

“Yeah noona?”

“Uhm, well, we decided that it’ll be this weekend.” I told them. They all nodded.

“Wow, so soon. Can’t wait to get it on huh?” Himchan said as he wriggled his brows. My face started to pink as Zelo picked up a pillow and threw it at his face.

“Yah, don’t say that hyung. You’re making noona embarrass.” -____-‘

“I was just saying, sheesh.” Himchan said as he tried to fix his hair.

“Did you cook anything ________-sshi? Because I am staaarrrrving.” Youngjae said as he rubbed his tummy. I nodded and the boys cheered.

“Really? Noona cooked? This is probably going to be the first time I get to eat some of noona’s cooking!” Zelo yelled as they all charged towards the kitchen. I chuckled and shook my head as I followed them.

Silly boys.

***

“AH! I’m sooooo FULL!” The boys yelled as they rubbed their tummies. I stared at them, mouth agape. In such a short time, they had managed to eat ALL of the food that I cooked. They didn’t even save any for Daehyun.

“OMG noona, the food was soooo good. I’m going to come over more often now.” Zelo said as he smiled widely, a small piece of black pepper stuck between his two front teeth. I giggled when I saw it.

“What? What is it?” Zelo asked.

I pointed at my teeth and then at him. “Hehe, you have something stuck between your teeth.”

“WHAT?!” He jumped out of his chair and disappeared out of the kitchen before I could blink.

After making the boys wash the dishes, we all sat down in the living room and decided to watch a movie.

“Hmm… let’s watch Transformers!” Zelo declared.

“No! Let’s watch Star Wars!” Jongup yelled.

“I want to watch….” I looked at the movies. “The Notebook.”

All the boys groaned, but they couldn’t do anything since I already put in the movie. The movie hadn’t even started and I could already hear the boys snoring as they fell asleep.

Putting them into comfortable positions on the ground and placing a pillow underneath their heads with a blanket over them, I watched the movie alone.

I cried silently as I watched the movie, absentmindedly using Yongguk’s jacket to wipe away my tears and snot. When I realized what I just did, I quickly covered him with it and sat back down.

When the movie was finally over, I heaved a big sigh and turned off the TV. I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom. Staring at my empty room for a second, I turned and walked down the hall until I reached the last door and opened it. Walking in, I closed the door behind me and then sat down on Daehyun’s bed.

Lying down, I hugged one of his pillows and took in the scent. It smelt just like him. Before I knew it, I drifted off into sleep again.

***

I snuggled closer towards the warmth. The pair of arms around me hugged me tighter. I opened my eyes and looked up at Daehyun’s sleeping face.

“Daehyun.” I whispered. He didn’t budge. I blew on his face and his brows furrowed for a second before he opened one eye.

“Shhhh. I want to sleep.” He said as he hugged me closer to him, making my face hit his chest. I relaxed against him for a moment before pushing myself away and up from the bed.

“I have to get ready for schoo-“ I was cut off as he pulled be back down next to him and hugged me from behind. I sighed.

This is so comfortable.

BUT! You can’t stay in this position forever! Now get your up and ready for school!

My eyes opened and I unwillingly moved his hands away from my waist as I jumped out of his bed. “Yahh..” He called, but I was already out the door.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hello! i'm back with another chapter! :3 sorry for making you guys wait so long TT^TT i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :D thanks for reading! and remember to comment <3

~h-l-u-b