Misunderstandings

It Started With A Prank Call

My eyes widened. I shoved Seyong off of me and sat up on the couch.

Seyong stood up from the ground and as he did, I heard him take in a deep breath.

"This isn't what it looks li-" I stopped when I saw EuJin standing there. She was looking down at the ground. I looked down too and saw something red on the marble floor, leading to Seyong's foot. My eyes widened once again. "Seyong! Your foot!"

I quickly stood up and pushed him onto the couch as I lifted up his right foot to look at it. There was a trail of blood running from the top of his foot, where a cut was.

How?

"I must've stepped on something." Seyong said. I let go of his foot as I ran into the kitchen to grab the first aide kit and a wet towel. Running back into the livingroom, I kneeled in front of him and examined his foot. Taking the cloth, I carefully wiped the blood off of his foot.

"D-do you need help?" EuJin asked as she stood behind me watching me clean his foot. I shook my head.

"No, I don't need help here. But can you go tell Daehyun to come down?" I asked as I put the towel down and opened the kit, taking out the alcohol. I saw her nod and quickly run up the stairs. "Does it hurt?" I asked him as I put a band-aide on his wound. He shook his head.

"It's alright. It doesn't hurt that much." He looked at the ground and picked something up. I looked at his hand and saw that he was holding a piece of broken glass. I tilted my head and stared at it. I didn't see that earlier.

"Where did that come from?" He shrugged his shoulder and tried to stand up. "Uh, maybe you shouldn't-" Oof! As he tried to stand up, he tripped on his own leg. -___- He fell on top of me, causing my head to hit the marble floor. I grunted.

"What exactly are you guys doing?" I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath. Great, just great. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the glaring Daehyun.

"Hi." He glared down at me and pulled Seyong off of me. He pushed him away from me.

"What do you think you are doing to her?" He then turned to glare at me. "And you, are you so low as to let him do that to you?"

"Wait, it's not what you thi-" Seyong tried to explain but Daehyun cut him off. I slowly stood up from the ground to face him.

"No, you don't need to explain. I saw what happened. You enjoyed it didn't you?" He said as he pointed a finger at me. "I brought you here to work for me, not to get with my hyungs and friends. Maybe you can go do that when you're not living with me anymore."

I glared at him. How could he just say that with out listening for an explaination? I jabbed my finger into his chest.

"No! You listen Master. What you saw is not what you think. Now, if you care enough about your hyung, you would've asked if he was okay instead of asking me if I enjoyed it!" I turned away from him angrily and walked towards Seyong. "Come on, let me take you upstairs."

"I'll just take my leave now." EuJin said looking some what pleased as she quickly ran out the door. Daehyun ignored her.

I put Seyong's arm around my shoulder and started walking towards the stairs.

"You." I stopped and turned to look at Daehyun. "You're fired."

I stared at him for a long time, then smirked. "Fine with me. I was going to quit anyways." I turned back around and helped Seyong.

"______." Seyong said my name. I ignored him and continued walking towards the stairs. "________."

When we reached the stairs, Seyong pulled on my arm, stopping us. "I'm okay. I can walk on my own. But the question is, are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and looked down.

"Yeah. I'm fine." My eyes watered and I raised my hand up to wipe them. "Uhm, I'll just go upstairs first to pack up then."

"_______." I ignored his calls and ran up the stairs. Opening the door to my room, I ran in and closed the door behind me and locked it. My eyes blurred.

Why am I crying? Shouldn't I be happy that I got fired? I get to go home now and don't have to work for a jerk like him anymore. But why? I shook my head and wiped at my eyes.

No, I can't let him do this to me. You watch Daehyun, this isn't over. I walked over to my bed and pulled my suitcase out from under the bed. Grabbing my clothes from the closet, I stuffed them in the suitcase angrily, muttering about how my week has turned out so horrible. Besides meeting Seyong of course.

When I finished packing, I looked around my room one last time before I turned around and walked out. I stopped at the kitchen and tried to memorize every fine detail. I may never see a wonderful kitchen like this ever again you know? I did the same with the dining room. I didn't bother going into the living room, because I know Daehyun is still in there. Probably still mad over nothing.

Sometimes, I just don't understand him.

I walked to the door and took a deep breath before grabbing the door knob and turning it. Right then, a hand reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stared at the hand.

"Home." I answered.

"This is your home." He said.

"Not anymore. I just got fired, remember?" I said as I turned to glare at him. He looked at me. Our eyes met, and for a second I saw so many emotions of sadness pass through his eyes. But then, his eyes hardened and he looked away, breaking our eye contact.

"No. Can't you take a joke?" He said.

"No." I said as I looked down at the ground. He sighed in frustration.

"You. Aish, whatever. You're not fired okay? I was joking. Now go cook! I'm hungry." He said as he pouted and quickly took my suitcase out of my hand, pushing me towards the kitchen.

I looked at him in disbelief. He is so bipolar! One second he's mad, then the next he's all happy. I seriously don't understand him at all!

"Hurry! It better be done by 6!!" He said as he ran up the stairs, almost tripping on one.

I shook my head. He's such a kid!

I turned towards the kitchen and sighed. Guess I'm still stuck as his slave.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled widely, my hand on my hips.

"Guess I'm not leaving after all!"

 

*Third Point Of View*

He stopped running when he reached the top of the stairs and slowly walked down the hall, dragging her suitcase with him. So close, he was so close to losing her. He needed to stop being so short tempered.

When that EuJin girl had opened his door, without his permission, and said that Seyong was hurt, he had ran down the hall. But she had stopped him for a second, telling him what she saw happened. She said that she saw _______ kissing Seyong. Forcing him to kiss her back. And when he wouldn't, she cut his foot, to make it look like he hurt himself.

Daehyun wouldn't have believed her. He knew that _______ wasn't that kind of person. Was she?

But when he reached the living room, his answer was confirmed. What EuJin had said was right. But this time, it was Seyong who was doing it. He was mad. He was mad at his hyung for doing that, and mad at _______ for doing it too. He would've hit Seyong, but he controlled himself. But didn't control his anger enough that he got to the point where he fired her. He didn't mean too. And when he saw the hurt flash across her eyes, he wanted to apologize.

But he saw her smirk and said that she was going to quit anyways. She had left with his hyung without saying anything. 

When she was in her room, Seyong had walked back to him and told him what really happened. He felt bad. He decided then, that he wasn't going to let her go so easily. She reminded him of someone too much.

He had waited for the last second, right when she was about to open the door, to make his move. He had grabbed her hand, and felt her jump a little from the surprise, but he wasn't worried about that. He wanted, no, needed her to stay. So he came up with an excuse.

He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling. It's already been two months. He put her suitcase in her room and walked up to the her desk. Taking out a piece of paper and a pen, he wrote something down.

Leaving the room, he entered his and closed the door behind him. Laying down on his bed, he hugged his pillow and thought about what happened between his hyung and ______. He chuckled and shook his head.

No, he was not about to admit it to her. But he WAS jealous about what happened between Seyong and _______. He actually wished that it happened to him instead of Seyong though.

________.....what are you doing to me?

*End of Third Point of View*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Yes! Finally an update!! I'm so so soooo sorry for taking so long to update! Please forgive me TT^TT thanks for being so patient with me!! <3

Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, although it wasn't the best or lovey dovey... in this chapter, i guess you got a hint of Daehyun's feelings... ;)

Thanks for reading everyone, i really appreciate it! Remember to comment and subscribe if you haven't already! <3 <3

~h-l-u-b