Kidnapped

It Started With A Prank Call

"I-i'm sorry sir, but I think you must've mistaken my name with someone else. I don't know you." I said as I tried to remove my arm from his grasp. But it seemed like he had a death grip on me. T_T

"No. I'm sure I have the right person." He said as he started dragging me away from the school. O.O No!! Omma! Appa! Help me!!! I'm getting kidnapped by a boy!!! "What's with that face you're making?"

"No-nothing. Yah! Where are you taking me?!" I screamed. He used his free hand to rub his ear.

"Why are you so loud?" He stared at me.

"Because you are kidnapping me!" I looked around frantically. "Help! This boy here is going to kill me!"

People walking by gave us weird looks.

"Yah, shut the hell up!" He said harshly as he shook my arm.

"No! I don't know you! Let me go!" I screamed. When I saw that we were heading towards a black car, I screamed at the top of my lungs. "!!" I pointed at him.

"Shut up!" He said as he pushed me inside the car, following in after me. I started screaming so he covered my mouth with his hand. He turned to the driver. "Go to my house." My eyes widened. I continueously kicked the back of the drivers chair.

"Ms. Can you please stop? I'd like it if you didn't kick the seat." The driver said. I stopped kicking the seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been on the road for a while. I had been quiet for a while, BUT his hand was still on my mouth. I tapped his hand and he looked at me.

"What?" I pointed to his hand that was on my mouth. He quickly removed his hand and wiped it on my uniform. :O

"Stop! That's nasty!" I pushed his hand away.

"It's your own saliva! Why would it be nasty!" He yelled back at me as he continued wiping his hand on me.

"Yah!!" I screamed and then pinched his arm. He pulled his hand back and covered the part where I pinched.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He said as he rubbed his hand.

"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with you?! Why did you kidnap me! Where the heck do you even live!" I screamed at him. He rubbed his ears.

"Aish, this woman." I heard him mumble. "I'll tell you why... when I get to my house." He said as he turned to look out the window. I stared at his face. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Nice jaw....I shook my head.

"What? Why? Why not now?!" I questioned him, purposely making myself annoying. Maybe if I become annoying, he'll let me go and regret ever taking me with him! You are so smart _______!! "Yah ahjusshi!!" I screamed into his ear.

"If you scream one more time, I will duct tape your mouth, blind fold you, tie your arms and legs, and throw you in the trunk of this car!!" He yelled into my face. I scooted back in the seat. Uh uh, no way am I going to go in the back of the trunk. I have this fear for small spaces known as claustrophobia. I shivered at the thought of being trapped in the trunk. Just thinking about it, I started hyperventilating.

He stared at me. "Yah, yah, what's wrong? What's wrong?" He looked at the driver. "Yah! What's wrong with her?! Why is she doing that?" He said as he started freaking out. The driver looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"Sir, she's hyperventilating." The boy eyes widened.

"What? Why? Why is she doing that?" He asked as he stared at me.

"Sir, you are going to have to stay calm. Freaking out is not going to help her condition." The driver sighed. "She needs a paper bag. There should be one in the pocket of the passengers seat."

The boy reached into the pocket and pulled out a paper bag. "What do I do with it?" He asked.

"Give it to her. She'll know what to do." The driver said as he stopped at a red light. The boy quickly handed the bag to me and I breathed into it several times. The boy stared at me as my breathing calmed down. I removed the bag away from my face and cleared my throat.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked as he snatched the bag away from my hands and crumpled it. I glared at him.

"It was your fault." I told him as I looked out the window.

"You're claustrophobic aren't you? Is that why you started hyperventilatiing?" He asked as he smirked.

"N-no." I said, turning away from the window to stare at him.

"Right." He lifted his hand up to his chin and started tapping hit.

"W-what are you thinking?" I asked him. Then he started laughing evilly. "Yah! What is it?!" I screamed. He stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Didn't I tell you what would happen if you screamed again?" He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. The door to the car opened and he stepped out of the car, pulling me with him. I closed my eyes tightly. No! He's really going to do it!!

"Open your eyes so you can see where you're going idiot!" He yelled. I opened my eyes. O.O Woah! Where is this place? His house?

I stared at the huge mansion in front of me. No. He can't live in such a big house all by himself. He started walking fast, dragging me along with him towards the big doors.

I suddenly tripped and quickly closed my eyes, waiting to hit the hard ground. But I never did, someone had caught me. I opened one of my eyes, peeking up at the person. The boy stared down at me.

I quickly stood up and pushed him away. He smirked.

"You did that on purpose didn't you? Couldn't resist my looks? I know I'm hot and all, but I don't like girls throwing themselves at me." He turned to walk towards the door.

"Yah! Who would throw themself at you?" He stopped and turned to look at me. "For your information! I TRIPPED! I did NOT throw myself at you, especially since I don't even know you!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Conceited jerk." I whispered that part.

"What did you call me?" He asked as he started walking towards me. I took a step back.

"I didn't call you anything! You're probably hearing things you freak!" I screamed at him. He walked towards me faster, and when he reached me, he pulled me towards him.

"Call me a freak one more time, and I swear, I'll make you regret that you ever prank called me." He whispered into my ear. I pushed him.

"Freak!"

"That's it!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the huge doors. "Open the door!" He shouted. The door swung open and he walked in, dragging me along with him.

As I entered through the doorway, I saw maids everywhere. Rushing from place to place. When they saw him enter, they quickly formed a line by the doorway.

"Welcome home young master." They all said in unison. Young master?? He ignored all of them and dragged me towards the staircase. All the maids stared at me as I went up.

"Young master has never brought home a woman before." I heard one of the maids say. What? Then what is this suppose to mean? My eyes widened. O.O He doesn't plan to... *I'll make you regret that you ever prank called me*

"NOO!!!" I screamed. The maids stopped whispering and looked up at me. The boy stopped as well.

"What?!" He yelled, making the maids step back in fear. He turned to look at them. "Get back to work!" They all scurried away. He turned to me. "Why the hell are you yelling for?!"

"Y-you don't p-plan on d-doing a-anything to m-me d-do you?" I asked him, taking a step away from him as I did so.

"I don't know? Do I?" He took a step towards me.

"Daehyun-hyung!" Daehyun? We both turned our heads at the same time to see a boy standing at the bottom of the stairs. I stepped away from him and looked at the boy downstairs. He had curly blonde hair. What's with the blonde hair? He smiled when his eyes met mine. "Hi there!" He climbed up the stairs towards us.

"Who let you in my house?!"  Daehyun? yelled at curly haired boy.

"Why, I let myself in ofcourse." He smiled widely at him then turned to me. "Annyeonghaseyo! You must be the girl who prank called my hyung, correct?" I nodded a little bit. "I am very happy to meet you! The name is Zelo." He held out his hand and I shook it. When I let go of his hand, he draped it over my shoulders. "So tell me, how can a girl like you, be brave enough to prank call my hyung?" He asked as he started walking me down the stairs with him.

"Yah! Where are you taking her?!" We could hear Daehyun yelling at us from the stairs, but Zelo ignored him and continued walking with me as he led me into another room.

"I didn't know it was him." I said. We sat down on a couch.

"Oh. What is your name by the way?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch and placed his legs on the coffee table.

"______." I answered.

"Ohh, may I ask how you got my hyung's number ______-sshi?" He questioned.

"Phonebook." I told him.

"Phonebook huh? That's interesting." I stared at him, confused.

"What's interesting?" I asked.

"I wonder how hyung's number got in the phonebook." o.o Wahhh??? He stared at me. "Hyung doesn't allow his numbers to be put in phonebooks because people would call him all the time. What I'm wondering, is how you were able to get his number from a phonebook.

I thought back to the time when were about to prank call him. Yuri had handed me the phonebook after she circled something. O.O She must've written it down! And then circled it! She must've known who he was!

"So have any idea how it got in the phonebook?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, no clue."

When I get home and find you Yuri, YOU are the one that's going to be dead!!! >.<

_________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello everyone! First of all, I want to thank everyone who has subscribed to this story so far! <3 I really appreciate it! :) I hope this chapter was okay and not boring! I spent like an hour or so writing it.. -___-'

anyways! remember to comment and subscribe if you like my story and/or you're a new reader! <3