Mr. Nice Guy

It Started With A Prank Call

I woke up earlier than usual and went into the kitchen as I prepared breakfast. When I finished, I placed the scrambled eggs and bacon neatly on the table. I walked into the living room to wake Daehyun up, but he wasn't on the couch. Instead, all I saw was the neatly folded blanket and a piece of paper on top of it. I went over to the couch and picked up the piece of paper.

'Slave.' I scoffed.

'I need you to prepare a room.

There will be a guest coming over tonight.

Make sure dinner is done by 6PM today.

I'll be coming home early.

And... Thanks for yesterday.

-Master

I sighed and crumpled up the piece of paper as I brought the blanket back upstairs. After clearing off the table, I went back up stairs to get a room ready like Daehyun had asked.

When I finished, I left the house to go to the grocery store. In my pocket, I carried my 'new' phone, the house key, and... a pepper spray. :)

I walked down the street and stopped at a red light. Cars zoomed by. I stared up at the sky and smiled widely. Today was such a beautiful day!

Suddenly I heard a lady scream.

"Yoonhye!" The hysterical mother shouted. I looked in front of me and saw a girl about the age of 3 crossing the busy road.

Without thinking, I ran onto the road and towards the little girl. I grabbed her hand and looked up when I heard a car blare its horn. I froze. My mind went blank as I watched the car speeding towards us. Move. I told myself. But I stayed frozen.

Suddenly, something slammed into me from the side. My arms flew around the little girl, embracing her, as we flew onto the sidewalk, out of the way of the car. My head hit the ground and I watched as my phone slid across the ground.

I opened my arms and stared at the little girl. She seemed fine.

"Yoonhye-ah!" I heard the mother said as she picked the little girl up and embraced her in her arms. By now, there was a numbing pain starting in my left arm from where I landed. I stared up at the sky as the pain engulfed me.

A young man's face suddenly appeared above me. He lifted me up into his arms and I saw his lips move, but didn't hear anything. I felt something wet and warm sliding down my neck and down my back. My head throbbed.

The guy was probably running now. I felt his heart beating quickly as I bumped into his chest several times, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

I never knew what happened after that, because my vision blurred and then darkness consumed me.

 

*                                *                                     *

 

I woke up. The first thing I noticed was my arm. It was in a cast. My hand reached up to my head and touched the bandage wrapped tightly around my head. I looked around. I'm in a hospital.

Suddenly the door opened and a familiar guy walked in, carrying a tray with a bowl on it with him.

Why does he look so familiar? And then I remembered that he was the guy, the one who probably saved me before I out. I watched him place the tray on the desk beside the bed and turned to stare at me. He smiled.

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't help but smile back. It was as if his smiles were contagious. What the?

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he dragged a chair towards the bed and sat down.

"O-okay." I answered as I looked away from him. I probably looked weird, smiling at him like creep. -___-'

"Are you hungry?" My stomach grumbled when he asked that. I slowly nodded. He smiled as he grabbed the bowl of congee off the tray and turned towards me. He stirred the congee with the spoon and scooped some up as he began to blow on it. He lift the spoon towards my mouth.

"It's okay, uh, I can feed myself." I said. He shrugged and dumped the congee back into the bowl as he handed me the spoon.

As soon as I held it in my hand, my hand wouldn't stop shaking. The guy laughed and took the spoon away from my hand.

"How are you supposed to feed yourself when your hand is shaking like that?" He shook his head as he scooped up some congee again and blew on it. He brought the spoon towards my mouth. "Say ahh."

I stared at him for a second before I opened my mouth. He smiled the whole time he was feeding me. I felt like a handicapped person. T_T

When the bowl was empty, he placed the bowl back on the tray and turned back to me.

"So what's your name?" He asked, smiling. What is with this guy and him smiling? Although you gotta admit, he's really cute when he smiles.

"P-Park _______." I said. He nodded.

"Pretty name. :)"

"And your name is?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side.

He smiled. :) "My name is... Kim Seyong."

"Ohh. Where are you from?" I asked him. Just curious you know. :P

"Uhm, I just got back from the States. I'm supposed to be staying with a friend." He said. "Speaking of friend, I need to call him and tell him that I'm going to be a little late getting to his house." He took out his phone and started texting someone.

He's from the States? No wonder he has a little accent with his Korean. I smiled liked an idiot again.

"Then, why are you here? Instead of at your friend's house?" I asked him another question.

"Well, I was on my way there, when I saw this very brave girl trying to rescue a child. But instead, she was rescued with the child." He said as he looked away from his phone to stare at me. I looked at him, confused, before I realized he was talking about me.

"Uhm, thanks." I said. He smiled as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"It's okay. It was very brave of you to do something like that though. I've never met a girl who was crazy enough to run into busy streets just to save someone else." He laughed. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. Not just any cell phone, but mine. I stared at it.

"How-?"

"I saw this on the ground after I pushed you out of the way of the car." He held the phone in front of me. I took it from his hand and turned it on. It worked perfectly.

"Th-thanks." I said. He shook his head.

"It's no problem." I stared at the time on the screen. 7:43 PM. My eyes widened. Oh crap! "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Uhm, if it's okay with you, can I call someone really quick?" I asked him. He nodded as he stood up and took the tray with him as he left the room. I quickly dialed Daehyun's number. RIIINNNGGG* RIIINNNNGGG* RIIINNN-

"Where the hell are you?!" His loud voice almost caused me to go deaf. "Do you have any idea what time it is?! What did I tell you?!"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Where. The. Hell. Are. You?!" He yelled.

"I'm in the hospital." He quieted instantly.

"Where?"

"Hospital." I answered hesitantly. Beep* Beep* Beep*

He hung up. -__-' I sighed as I pressed the end button. Yeah, I'm so dead.

There was a knock on the door before Seyong walked back in.

"I guess the call didn't go well?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He's going to kill me." I said.

"Who?" He raised his brows.

"My master."

TT^TT

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update!!! :D Soo??? How was it? I finally put in another My Name member!! T_T Hehehehehe!! I bet you guys can already tell who his 'friend' is!!!

My chapters keep getting shorter and shorter and I don't know why...hmmm. BUT! I'll try to make them longer next time! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Remember! Comment and Subscribe lovely readers!! =)

I lub you!!! <3 <3 <3