New Student

It Started With A Prank Call

"Wake up!" Ji Min yelled as she pulled the blanket away. I grabbed it back and covered my head with it. "Get up or you'll be late for school!!" She yelled once again.

"No! I'm not going to school! You go by yourself!" I screamed at her. She stopped pulling on the blanket.

"Fine then." I heard her say. As she walked out of the bedroom, she screamed, "Omma!! ______ won't wake up for school!!" My eyes widened and I quickly got off of the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, glaring at my sister who was eating her cereal. She ignored me and continued eating. Spreading some jam on my piece of toast, I took a bite out of it. "Omma, can I stay home today? I don't feel so good." I said as I turned to omma. She turned to stare at me.

"Wae? You look perfectly fine. It's the first day of school after winter break, you need to go." She said as she placed some eggs on the table.

"_______ doesn't want to go because she's going to get killed by a guy." Ji Min said as she looked up from her cereal bowl. I gave her a death glare.

"What? Why would a guy want to do that?" Omma asked as she gave me a questioning look. I cleared my throat, trying to think of an excuse.

"Because she prank called him and asked if he was mental." Ji Min laughed.

"What? You prank called someone? Park _______! I did not give you a phone so that you can prank call people!" Omma yelled at me. I covered my ears. "You are going to go to school today and deal with your problem!"

I sighed in relief that she wasn't going to take my phone away. Then my eyes widened. "Omma! What if that guy kills me? Are you not worried about your daughter at all?"

"It is your problem. You start it, you end it." She said as she turned away and walked out of the kitchen. I stared at her in disbelief. Turning to my sister, I smacked her head. "It's all your fault! If you didn't scream out my name I wouldn't have to worry so much!!"

She grabbed her head and glared at me. "He's going to find out who you are either way! You were stupid enough not to block your number before you prank called him!" My eyes widened. That was true, I had forgotten to block my number.

Just then my phone rung. I looked at it and saw that it was an unknown number. I hesitantly answered it.

"Yo-yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Meet me at your school gate after school. If I don't see you, I'll hunt you down." Then he hung up. I froze.

"Who was it?" Ji Min asked. My hand slowly dropped to my side. I'm so dead.

-------------------------------------

I walked towards the school's gate and cautiously looked around. No one looked unfamiliar to me so I sighed in relief and walked to class.

"______!" I looked up as I saw Yuri run towards my desk. "Did you hear?"

"Hear what?" I asked. She grinned.

"We got a new student! I was walking by the office and I heard teacher saying something about a new transfer student. I think it's a boy." She said. I laughed at the way she was acting.

"Why are you so excited? It's just a new student." I said. She gave me an 'Are You Serious' look. "What?"

"It's a boy! We've never had a new transfer boy in our class before! It's always been girls!" I nodded. That was true.

"Right." The bell rang and she left to her seat five desks away from me.

"Attention class. Today we have a new transfer student. Please welcome him." I could hear every girl holding their breath as the boy walked in. When he turned around to face the class, I heard some girls sigh dreamily. "Please introduce yourself to your classmates."

The boy smiled and his eyes disappeared. "Annyeonghasaeyo. Seok Chaejin-imnida. Please treat me kindly." He smiled again. I heard some girls squeal and I laughed quietly.

"You may go sit by... Park ______. Please raise your hand." Ms. Choi said. I looked to my side at the empty seat. No one has sat next to me since the beginning of the school year. Yuri wasn't allowed to sit next to me because we talked a little bit too much. And no one wanted to sit next to me because they didn't like me. T_T I raised my hand.

Chaejin nodded and came to sit down next to me. I looked up and saw several girls glaring at me. I quickly looked away. Turning to me, he smiled. "Hi. I'm Chaejin." He held his hand out. I shook it.

"Park ________. Nice to meet you." I said as I let go of his hand.

"_______." Ms. Choi called out to me. I looked up at her.

"Yeh?" I asked.

"Since Chaejin is sitting next to you, would you please show him around school for the rest of the day?" She asked. I nodded. Even though I didn't really want to, I couldn't refuse. I didn't want to face the wrath of angry Ms. Choi. I looked at Chaejin and saw him smile again.

After class, Yuri came up to my desk. She stared at me, her eyes sparkling as she smiled widely. I gave her a confused look. Her eyes quickly moved to Chaejin and then back at me. Ohhh.

"Chaejin-sshi, I want to introduce you to my bestfriend, Kwon Yuri. Yuri, this is Seok Chaejin." He nodded at her and her smile became wider.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." He said.

"A-annyeongha-hasaeyo." She said back and bowed.

We hung out for the rest of the school hours and got to know a little bit about each other.

"_______." Chaejin called. I turned to look at him.

"Yeh?" I asked as we walked down the hall. School just ended. Yuri had left early. I wonder why.

"Just call me Chaejin, you make me feel old when you say Chaejin-sshi." He said. I laughed.

"Neh Chaejin." He chuckled. When we reached the school gates, he turned to me.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow. See you later ______." He said as he waved and walked away. I waved back at him. I turned around and was about to walk when I bumped into someone. Looking up, my jaw dropped. So handsome.

The boy looked at my name tag. "So you're ______ huh?"

I nodded and tilted my head. "Wae?"

He grabbed onto my arm. My eyes widened. "I told you I'd find you didn't I?"

Awe crap. I forgot. T_T No wonder Yuri left. Some kind of friend she is!

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sooooo.....how was it? hehehe...i hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2!

Comment and subscribe! <3