The Article

It Started With A Prank Call

 

I opened my eyes and stared up at the sun before closing my eyes again. Something shifted beside me, causing me to open my eyes again.
 
Eh?
 
Then I realized, that my head was leaning on someone's shoulder. But it wasn't just someone, it was Daehyun.
 
My eyes shot open as I quickly stood up, causing Daehyun's body to fall onto the spot where I was sitting. He groaned as he sat up on the bench and rubbed his eyes.
 
"What was that for? I was in a comfortable position." He yawned and stretched his arms, my eyes, accidently traveling to the part where his shirt lifted up. I looked away instantly, smacking my forehead before weird thoughts invaded it. 
 
And then, he sneezed. I turned to look back at him just when he rubbed his nose and sniffed. "Did  you catch a cold?" I asked.
 
He shook his head and smiled. "It's nothing. Did you sleep well?"
 
Now that he's mentioned it, I'm starting to feel an ache in my back. Aish. I smiled at him. "Uh huh."
 
"Okay, that's good. Oh, the dishes from yesterday, I didn't wash them, so they're still in the sink. Wash them okay?" He said as he stood up and stretched again.
 
-_____- "Yes sir." He laughed.
 
"Gotta go to work now, I want a delicious dinner when I get home!" He turned and made his way back inside the house as I stood there. I slowly walked towards the bench and sat down, my thoughts going back to what happened yesterday.
 
Did we really kiss? Really? Seriously? 
 
I shook my head. I looked down at my hands, the hands that were holding onto Daehyun's face yesterday night. Omo, it felt like a dream.
 
I wasn't dreaming though was I? I stood up and ran inside the house, making my way into the dining room, which was where I found Daehyun drinking a cup of milk. He stared at me as I stomped in. Taking one last gulp of the milk, he placed the cup down, and his lips.
 
My eyes widened for a moment and I almost fainted, but I pulled myself together and walked towards him. He gave me a weird look before he took a bite of his toast. I sat down across from him and crossed my arms.
 
"What?" He asked as he took another bite of his toast. "Why are you acting so awkward?"
 
I didn't know how to bring it up. "Uhm..."
 
"If it's about yesterday, then yes, we did kiss, it was not a dream." I let my head drop. Man, it was as if he read my mind. "Why are you acting as if we did it?"
 
I looked up at him and tilted my head. "It?" o.O
 
"You know...it." He said. I didn't understand what he was saying. I'm thinking that I probably have this look on my face where I look like an idiot. "Nevermind."
 
"So...it wasn't a dream?" I asked.
 
"Nope." I didn't believe him, so I reached over and pinched his arm. He jumped and quickly rubbed at the spot where I pinched. "Yah! What the heck was that for?!"
 
I let my head drop again. So it really wasn't a dream. We really did kiss, and it was my first kiss too. I sighed.
 
"Yah, why are you acting like that?" He asked. I just shook my head. 
 
It's as if the kiss meant nothing to him yesterday. I wanted to cry. How could I have so easily kissed him. I was going to save it for my husband, which will probably be Daehyun, but I don't care!
 
WAHHHH!!
 
I suddenly stood up, startling him, and stomped to my room. 
 
"What has gotten into you?!" He yelled after me right as I climbed the stairs.
 
*           *           *
 
He's gone. Yeah, I'm sure he already left for work. I slowly opened the door and checked the hallway to make sure no one was there, which there wasn't. Then I made my way downstairs and into the dining room where Daehyun left his dishes from breakfast.
 
I picked up the dishes and put them in the sink and began washing them with the dishes from yesterday. After finishing, I made my way into the living room. No trash. I did a small happy dance before opening the door. 
 
I walked outside and towards the huge gates. I stopped in front of it and picked up the newspaper that was wrapped tightly by a rubber band. Taking the rubberband of, I opened the news paper and read it as I made my way back inside the house.
 
But then, the first picture on the page caught my attention, making me freeze where I was. It was a picture of me and Seyong. Seyong was holding two canteloupes in his hands and I was standing there staring at him.
 
Omo.
 
I read the caption underneath it.
 
Kim Seyong, the heir to his father, Kim Minseok's, company, is seen with a young woman. Who is she? His girlfriend most likely. They were seen at a convience store located downtown. They are an item for sure, because they are shopping together. But this is the first time that we are seeing this woman. Has she been Mr. Kim's secret girlfriend? Or his new girlfriend? Customers who were there, said that these two had been kissing and holding hands all day through out the market. Who is this woman?
 
Dx I'm dead. Yeah, I'm so dead. I know I already told Daehyun about this whole thing. But the reporters making up fake rumours about me kissing and holding hands? Unbelievable. I wanted the earth to open up right now and swallow me whole.
 
Just then my phone rang.
 
Please don't let it be who I think it is...
 
I took my phone out of my pocket and stared at the ID caller.
 
MASTER
 
Yup, I'm dead. TT^TT
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: AND! here is the chapter ^___^ wow...104 subscribers...*cries* i'm really happy...so happy. *hugs and kisses you all* 
i want to thank you guys for being with me this far and supporting my story :D you guys are the best! <3
 
thanks for reading! <33