OMG

It Started With A Prank Call

When I had finished cooking, I went up to Daehyun's room to wake him up, but he wouldn't answer the door. So I left him alone and went back downstairs to put the food in the fridge. After cleaning the mess that I made while cooking, I went back into the living room to finish cleaning.

After picking up everything, including the dirty clothes, which I put in the laundry room to be washed later, I sat down on the couch. Looking up at the ceiling, I suddenly realized something. Where did EuJin go? I sat up straight and picked up my phone. Staring at it for a while, I scrolled down to Yuri's name and pressed the call button. After the first two rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yuri?"

"Well duh, who else?" I laughed.

"Sorry, are you still awake?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Listen, something weird happened today."

"Oh god. Don't tell me it involved that girl." She said. She sounded irritated.

"I'm not sure if it did." I told her.

"Well, what happened?"

"Okay, so today, when I got home from the hospital, Seyong got hurt when we were cleaning up right?"

"Uh huh, and?"

"So, when he got hurt, we were in a very awkward position."

"Like?"

"Like...him on top of me."

"And?"

"And Daehyun saw it."

"...."

"You still there?"

"Of course I am!" She screamed. I pulled my phone away from my ear for a second before pressing it to my ear again. "Did he say anything?"

"Well, he kind of fired me." I told her.

"What?! He fired you? Then why are you still there?" She yelled.

"Yeah, but after a while he told me that he was only joking."

"...." She became silent again.

"Yah, what are you thinking?" I asked.

Suddenly, I could hear her laughing on the other side of the phone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I believe, that that Daehyun master of yours, was jealous." She said.

"What? Jealous? Why would he be jealous?" I asked her.

"Hello! Even though I'm not physically there, I'm not stupid. By the way that he acts when Seyong-sshi is around is obvious."

"What do you mean?"

"He gets jealous that you're paying more attention to Seyong than you are to him."

"I...still don't get it." I said.

"Stupid. If he's jealous, that means he likes you! Think about it." Then she hang up on me. I stared at the phone in disbelief. Then, my phone lighted up again and rang. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hehehe, sorry, almost forgot to tell you. Chaejin-sshi has been asking about you." Yuri said.

"He has?"

"Duh! You've been gone for two days." She said.

"Ohh, well, I'm coming back to school tomorrow, so don't worry!" I told her.

"Okay, don't forget to study, we have exams in two weeks!" She said then hang up on me, again. Why are people always hanging up on me? 

I sighed and stood up from the couch. Stopping at the top of the stairs, I walked over to Seyong's door and was about to knock, but stopped myself. Turning around, I headed into my room instead. I walked over to my bed and pulled out my history notes that I took in class from two days ago from my bag. Walking over to my desk, I sat down and saw a piece of paper on my desk. Picking it up, I read it.

Oi Slave,

I'm sorry about earlier.

If I ever say that you're fired again,

then you should know that your not. You

know how I am. Glad that you're back from

the hospital. You have a lot of things to do.

Goodnight.

Your Master,

Daehyun :P

I read the note and laughed. Daehyun, why are you always like this. Apologizing to me only on paper and never in person. I shook my head and placed the note back on the table. Reaching on the top of my shelf, I grabbed the book that was pushed all the way against the wall. Grabbing it, I sat back down on my chair and opened it. Taking Daehyun's note, I opened to a random page and placed it in the book. Flipping the pages to an empty page, I took out my pen and wrote in it.

Closing the book when I finished, I climbed back onto my chair and placed the book back on top of the shelf. Climbing down, I placed my notes in front of me and began studying. After looking at the same page of notes for two straight hours, I laid my head onto the desk. I'll just close my eyes for a second.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...so warm. I cuddled in closer and hugged the pillow tightly. Wait...why is the pillow so hard? And why did it hug me back?  >_o I opened one of my eyes to look in front of me. To find myself staring at someone's chest. Their arms were around me. Woah! Hold on! I quickly let go of the person and pushed him away. But he pulled me back.

"Hmmm, stop moving." He said. He cuddled in closer. My eyes widened. I pushed him away again, this time, succeding in kicking him off the bed.

"Yah!" I yelled. I sat up on the bed and pulled the covers close to me. Seyong stood up from the ground and smiled at me, his eyes barely opened, still half asleep.

"What's with the yelling?" He lifted his left arm towards his eyes and stared at his watch, then he yawned, scratching his tummy. O.O "It's only 4:30. Go back to sleep." He climbed back onto the bed and pulled the covers over him. I stared at him.

"Yah Seyong-sshi!" I yelled again and kicked him super hard, causing him to fall off the bed once again. This time, he was fully awake. He quickly stood up from the ground and looked around the room. Then he stared straight at me.

"_____?" He questioned, raising a brow. I pointed a finger at him.

"You! What are you doing in my room?!" I yelled at him.

"Me?" I watched him think. "I...yesterday, I came into your room to ask you to find something for me to eat. Because you know, I was hungry. But when I walked in, I found you asleep on your desk. So I carried you onto your bed and turned to leave, but you said..."

"Said? What did I say?" I asked him.

"You said, 'Don't go. I'm scared. Please stay.'" He looked at me. "Then you started crying. I didn't know what to do, so I did. I told myself I was only going to stay until you fall asleep again. But...I guess I fell asleep too." He scratched his head. I stared at him wide-eyed. Oh snap. Was I sleep talking again?

"I...I didn't say anything else did I?" I asked him. He shook his head. I let out a breath of relief. Then I narrowed my eyes at him. "You. Get. Out. Of. My. Room. Now." I said. He smiled sheepishly and slowly backed out of my room. As soon as the door closed behind him, my face started heating up. I fanned myself and kicked away the covers. Omy gosh. Omy gosh. Omygosh! Did...did that really just happen? Is this a dream? I ran into the bathroom and stripped myself then jumped into the shower and the cold water. And then, I screamed. No, it was NOT a dream. I shut off the water and stared at the shower curtains. I just slept with a guy! Not THAT way but still! It's a guy! O.O

"NOOOO!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! _______ are you even listening to me?" Yuri yelled into my ears. I flinched and turned to look at her, nodding. She rolled her eyes. "Do you even know what I said?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Uhmm, you said something about...uhh...about..."

"Exactly." She sighed and looked at me. Then her eyes narrowed. "Alright, spill it." She said.

The moment she said that, everything came out of my mouth. The whole time, her face was like this: surprise

"You what?!" She screamed, causing the whole class to look at us. I shushed her, leaning in close to her. She leaned in too. "You what?!" She whispered. "How? OMG. I need to meet this Seyong guy." She said. I sat up and hit her arm.

"Yah, what do you mean!" I said.

"The first to get to sleep with you? Awe! My ______ isn't a anymore!" She clapped happily. I face palmed myself. See, this is why I should never tell Yuri anything...but my stupid mouth...ughh.

"No Yuri, your not letting me finish." I stared at her until she stopped clapping. "We did NOT do THAT." She looked at me in confusion for a second, then it dawned on her.

"Oh...ohhhhhhhh." She smiled awkwardly. "Hehehe, sorry." I shook my head. Her and her dirty mind.

I heard a chair scoot next to me, so I turned and found Chaejin standing there. I tilted my head and stared at him for a second.

"Chaejin! Your hair!" I said as I pointed to it. His hair was no longer black, but brown with blonde highlights in it. He raised his hand up to touch his hair and smiled.

"Yeah. And you're finally back _______." He said. I nodded. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. "Yuri told me about your accident."

I looked over to Yuri and saw her quickly turn her head away. "Aha, yeah. I'm feeling better."

He nodded. "Where have you been going these passed few months? How come I don't see you walking home anymore?" He asked. My eyes widened and I tried to come up with an excuse.

"That's because she's been staying with me." Yuri answered.

"Oh?" I quickly nodded. "Okay."

The day ended quickly and I hurried into the taxi before Chaejin saw me. On the ride back to the mansion, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You forgot to add 'Master' there." Daehyun said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello Master." I said.

"That's much better. Anyways, my friends are coming over for dinner today. So go to the grocery store to buy something to cook." He said.

"Okay."

"Okay then, see you later." I hung up before he could and smiled while clapping my hand. I looked up and could see the taxi driver giving me weird looks. I slowly turned my head and stared out the window. Creeeepy....

After placing my backpack in my room and changing out of my uniform, I went into the kitchen to check what I needed to buy. I walked into the kitchen to find Seyong sitting on one of the kitchen stools, drinking a cup of milk. When I saw him, I blushed and the thought of what happened this morning flashed through my mind. I quickly turned away from him and opened the fridge, looking through it. Closing it, I walked out of the kitchen, Seyong following me.

"Going somewhere?" He asked. I nodded my head as I put on my shoes.

"I'm going to the store to buy something to cook." I told him.

"Awesome, can I go too?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered. I opened the door and quickly walked ahead of him.

We were at the fruit section. Seyong had two cantalopes in his hands. We've been standing there for 10 minutes, deciding whether which one was ripe and which one wasn't.

"Can you just pick one?" I asked. He shook his head and placed one of the melons down while still holding the other. He put it near his ear and knocked on it. I shook my head and looked up at the ceiling lights.

"This one isn't ripe yet." He said and placed it down, then picked up the another one. I sighed. Suddenly, there were lights flashing everywhere. I saw Seyong's eyes widened. I squinted my eyes, staring at what the flashes were coming from. Two men held these huge cameras and pointing them at us. Taking pictures. A lady quickly ran up to Seyong and pushed a microphone in front of his face.

"Now that your father has fallen into some sort of sickness and you are soon to become the heir to your father's company, what can you say?" She asked. He just stared at her. Another lady ran up to him and pushed another microphone in front of his face.

"Who is this girl? Is she your fiancee?" She asked. She pointed the microphone at me. "Are you his fiancee?" I stared at them, speechless. Whaaat....is happening?

Suddenly, men in black suits appeared out of no where and pushed the reporters and camera men away, shielding Seyong and I from them.

One of them turned to Seyong. "Sir, we need to get out of here. Now." O.o What? Seyong nodded and dropped the melon, taking my hand. We followed the men in black out as they gaurded us and led us into a black car. Wait, hold on a second...isn't this car too long to be a ca-- My eyes widened. OMG! This is a freakin limo!! A LIMO!!!  I stared at Seyong. He looked calm, different. Why?

"Sir, we are headed to the company." The man in black said.

Seyong shook his head. "No, we have to take the girl home first."

The man nodded, but suddenly heard a phone ring and the man picked up his cellphone. "Hello. Yes ma'm." He looked up at Seyong. "I'm sorry Sir. But Mrs. Kim said that you have to go straight to the company." Then he stared at me. "And that, she wants you to bring the girl with you."

O.O WHAT?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: after a month of no updating, I am finally back with another chapter :) i'm sorry for the long wait everyone! <3 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm not going too fast or anything with the story am I? hehehe. Thanks for reading!

Remember to comment and subscribe if you haven't already!!

Oh yeah, please check out my other stories, I've just recently wrote another one, but I'm still working on the first chapter, so check it out if you have time! It's called: Love...At First Sight. Featuring Taeyang from BigBang! <3

Again, thanks for reading! <3 <3