Cleaning Time

It Started With A Prank Call

Seyong unlocked the door.

"Ladies first." I smiled and walked into the dark house. I the lights and my eyes widened. In the living room, clothes were thrown every where. Dirty dishes were stacked on top of the coffee table and on the floor next to the couch.

"What happe-" I was speechless. How could this have happened in just one day?? O.O I turned to stare at Seyong. He smiled sheepishly at me as he closed the door behind him. "How?"

"Well, you see, while you were gone, the boys came over and...got a little wild." He said as he kicked some clothes to the side, clearing the way towards the stairs. "They had a party last night."

"What?! They celebrated while I was gone??" I questioned as I followed him up the stairs.

"It was Daehyun's idea." He said. -____-' Ofcourse. Ofcourse Daehyun would celebrate.

"Speaking of Daehyun, where is he?" I asked as I walked beside him down the hall.

"I'm not sure. Probably sleeping in his room." He said as he nodded towards the closed door down at the end of the hall.

"Ohh." I sighed. "Hey, which room are you staying in?" I asked when I stopped in front of my door and turned to look at him. He pointed to the door across from mine. "There?" He nodded.

"Why?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No reason. Just making sure." I said. He nodded again.

"Right." He raised his brows at me and leaned against his door, crossing his arms.

"What?" I said, looking away.

"Are you sure there was no other reason why you wanted to know which room I was in?" I looked at him. o.O'

Ok, now he's just thinking weird. I just wanted to know so that I wouldn't walk in on him....incase he could've been changing.

"Uhh, no there's no other reason." I told him.

"Uh huh, riiiight." He said. He looked at me for a long second before he stood up straight and walked towards me.

"W-what?" I backed up against my bedroom door. He stopped two feet away. "Is there something on my face?" I asked, rubbing my cheeks with the back of my hand. I looked into his eyes, and that was a BIG mistake. Why?

Because, as soon as I did, my heart fluttered. My stomach did a flip. Oh gawd. What's happening??? He took another step towards me. I held my breath. He leaned in close to my face. I could see him raising his hands towards my head.

O.O Is he going to kiss me?

He leaned in closer. I closed my eyes. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Seyong's hand cupped my head.

And then I felt a really, really, REALLY, painful pinch on my forehead. My eyes flew open and I pushed Seyong away. My hands grabbed my forehead as I screamed like a mad woman.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

The door down the hall suddenly opened, and Daehyun stormed out. His eyes huge as he looked around the hall in confusion.

"Where's godzilla?!" He yelled. Seyong and I both stared at him. He stomped towards us.

"Who?" Seyong asked.

"Godzilla! I heard godzilla!!" Daehyun said. I stared at him confused. Does godzilla even exist??

"Yah, dongsaeng, there's no godzilla here." Seyong said as he shook his head and laughed. "It was ________ here who screamed." Daehyun's eyes landed on me.

He let out a loud sigh. "Argh! Your stupid godzilla scream woke me up from my beauty sleep!" He yelled into my face. I leaned away from him, my hand still on my forehead. Daehyun noticed my hand. "Do you have a headache or something? Why are you holding your forehead?" He asked.

Wow, way to change the subject....uhhhh...

"No, no headache." I told him and started rubbing my forehead, hoping the pain will go away. I turned to glare at Seyong. "I'm gonna get you back for this."

"Well, I'm sorry. Blame that zit on your forehead." He said and laughed when my face reddened.

It's better to be mad right now, I don't want to let him know that I was dying from embarrassment. I can't believe I thought he was going to kiss me. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"I don't care! It hurts now!" I yelled.

"Yah! Stop yelling!" Daehyun yelled.

"No! You stop yelling!" I yelled back.

"Shut up and go clean the house!!!!" He yelled.

"Both of you stop yelling." Seyong said.

"No!! Make me!!" I screamed and then opened the door to my room and walked in, slamming it shut in their faces.

----------

10 minutes later, I came out of the room. *sigh* Yes, I'm gonna be cleaning. I don't know what would happen if I didn't. The whole time in my room, I was looking at the mirror, searching for that 'zit' that was on my forehead. BUT! I saw nothing!! My face was flawless. Hmph!

I peeked into the hall and saw no one. Closing the door behind me, I made my way down the stairs and into the living room. I sighed again. I picked up all the dirty dishes I could and walked into the kitchen. I almost dropped them when I saw more dirty dishes stacked in the sink, and how MESSY the kitchen was.

TWO Hours later, I managed to make the kitchen look normal again. Now, to the living room.

I stood there and looked at the clothes. Why are there so much clothes?? I grabbed a basket from the laundry room and started picking up the clothes. When I came across a pair of boxers, I used a shirt to cover up my hand before picking it up. -____-'

How did these clothes even get here in the first place?

After picking up all of the clothes, I put them all in the laundry room, telling myself that I'll wash them later. I walked back into the living room and started placing things back to where they should be. But the problem was the couch. It was scooted away from the place where it used to be.

How am I gonna move this by myself? I thought for a second. Then I turned around and ran up the stairs. I stopped in front of Seyong's door. Taking in a deep breath first, I knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"Yeah?" He asked, leaning in the door way. For a second, I forgot what I was going to ask him. I just stared at him. "Did you need something ________?"

I blinked. "Hahaha, uhhh, yeah." What did I need to ask again??? I searched my brain for the question.

"...." He waited.

"Oh yeah! I remember now...hehehe. Uhm, can you help me move the couch downstairs?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Sure." He closed the door behind him and followed me downstairs.

He crouched down at one end of the couch, while I was at the other.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "One, two, three, lift." He said.

We both picked up the couch and placed it in front of the coffee table.

"Thanks." I said as I stood up straighter. He walked around the couch and stopped in front of me.

"No problem. You did a good job of cleaning." He said as he looked around the living room. I nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna go back up." He said and turned around to take a step forward. Suddenly, he jumped back, bumping into me and causing me to fall backwards. He turned and tried to grab me, but ended falling with me as we fell on top of the couch. He landed on top of me, his arm pushing into my stomach. I groaned. I opened my eyes and saw Seyong's face a centimeter away from mine. I held in my breath.

"What are you guys doing?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay! update! I'm sooooooo sorry I took so long to update. =( please forgive me!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter...uhm...cliffhanger! hehehehe :)

thank you for reading! <3

~h-l-u-b