Bestfriends

It Started With A Prank Call

"Master?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head as he laughed. "Seriously?" I nodded. "And what is your master's so called name?"

"Jung D-Daehyun." I answered. His eyes widened for a second before he bursted out laughing again. "Y-Yah! What's so funny? I'm scared as heck here and you're laughing." I said as I pushed his arm.

"N-nothing." He said as he wiped his tears away from all the laughing. "H-how'd you end up being Daehyun's slave?"

I sighed. "Long story short. Prank called him, asking if he was mental. He stalked me to my school, kidnapped me, made me sign a slave contract. And here I am now." He laughed again. -___-'

I stared at him for a seconed. "Wait, you know who Daehyun is, don't you?" I asked.

"Well, you see-" The door slammed open, interrupting Seyong. We both looked up and saw Daehyun standing by the the door, breathing hard.

I watched his eyes travel from my arm to my head and backed to my arm.

"Daehyun?" Seyong said, breaking the silence. Daehyun's eyes left mine as it went to settle on Seyong. Daehyun lifted his brows.

"What are you doing here hyung?" He asked.

"I told you something came up didn't I?" Seyong said as he pointed at me. "Why don't you close the door and come sit down." Daehyun closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed. He stopped by the foot of the bed and stared at me. I looked away.

"What happened?" He questioned.

"Almost got ran over." I whispered.

"What?" He said.

"She almost got ran over by a car while trying to save a girl." Seyong said. Daehyun lifted his brows again, as Seyong explained what happened.

"You?" He pointed at me. "Seriously? Are you a feakin idiot?! Running into the street like that?!"

"Woah, woah, woah, dude, we're in a hospital. Inside voices?" Seyong said, almost causing me to laugh. Daehyun's face turned red.

"Shut up." Daehyun turned to me. "Don't ever do that again. I don't want to have to explain to your mother that her idiot of a daughter got killed while trying to be a hero."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at what he said. Seyong laughed.

"Hahaha. You're funny dongsaeng."

"What? It's true is it not?" Daehyun said. Seyong started to nod, but I pushed his arm. "And since you were smart enough to land yourself in the hospital, you can figure out yourself on how you're going to pay the bill." He said as he  moved away from the bed and towards the door.

He stopped and turned. "Seems like you aren't injured that much besides a broken arm. You'll resume your work as usual tomorrow when you come back home. See you later hyung." With that, he turned and walked out. The whole time, my face looked like this, :O.


"Why that..." I started mumbling as soon as the door closed behind him. Seyong looked at me.


"I don't remember Daehyun ever being so evil." He said. "But, on the other side, atleast he didn't kill you like you thought he wuold." He smiled and I swore I almost died. He's got to stop or some day he's going to kill a girl on accident with that smile of his.


"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But you've got some explaining to do. How do you know Daehyun?" I asked.


"Well, we've been bestfriends ever since I could remember. We're practically brothers. Our father's are good friends. Daehyun and I did everything together, but when I turned 13, my father sent me to the States to study abroad."


"Then how come Daehyun didn't go with you? And how come you're here?"


"Daehyun couldn't go because his father was getting married. His step-mother had begged his father to make him stay. I never really like his step-mother. She's a witch I tell you. So, instead, they sent her daughter, Eunhae, to the States with me."


"So is she here too?" I asked.


"No, she's still there. And to answer your question on why I'm here, it's because I already graduated."


"From highschool only? Why not wait until you've graduated from college first?"


"Well, my father is ill. My mother had called me a few months ago, telling me that I had to come back home as soon as I finished highschool. I'm going to go into training to become the new CEO of my father's company. My mother fears that my father won't last long. And that if I don't step up as the heir to the company, one of our rivals will take over our company."


"Ohh... are you happy with this though?" I asked.


"All my life, my parents did what was best for me. I just want to do something in return that will make them happy."


"But, if you didn't have to become the CEO of your father's company, what would you want to be?"


"I've always wanted to be a singer/rapper." He said. "In fact, I even joined a band when I was in the States. We had only 4 members though. It was me, Gunwoo and Insoo hyungs, and Jun Q, the maknae. Even though we had 4 members, our group still felt incomplete. I still don't know why though."


"Ohh."


"Yeah. You'll have to meet them some time though. They're really cool."


"Hahahaha. Okay." I lifted my phone and looked at the screen. 9:56 PM. "Isn't visiting hours over?"


He looked at his phone too.


"Yeah. Guess I'll come by tomorrow to check on you. Goodnight." He said as he stood up. He walked towards the door and stopped as he turned around. He smiled and my heart skipped a beat. "Bye." Then he winked and quickly left the room. My face started heating up.


He did not just do that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong! Back with another update! Since i love you guys so much, i decided to update another chapter! I took all day to write this...so i'm sorry if it's not the best chapter... TT^TT thanks for commenting! i really appreciate it! <3 <3

and yess! you guys are soooo good at guessing! -___- i made it too obvious didn't i? yeah...Seyong's friend is Daehyun..lol! xD

remember! comment and subscribe! it lets me know that people are reading my story and inspire me to write more! =D

again... i lub you all lovely readers!! <3 <3 <3

~h-l-u-b