Chapter 25

It Started With A Prank Call

“You bastard!” I yelled as I threw a box of paper tissue at his face. He laughed as he ducked and ran behind the couch. “Come back here!”

This morning when I woke up, I found Daehyun sleeping next to me on my bed. It was a cold morning, so he was really close to me. When I realized that something was wrong, I opened my eyes and saw him right in front of me.

He looked like an angel of course, but that didn’t mean that he didn’t scare the out of me. This explains why I am still in my pajamas with my messy hair, chasing him around the house and throwing whatever I see in front of me at him.

“Come on _____! Don’t tell me you weren’t comfortable!” He yelled as he caught the pillow I threw at him. My face heated up when he said that.

“YAH!”

I picked up a small heavy marble looking thing and threw it straight at him. The next few seconds happened in slow motion.

I watched as the thing flew across the room right when his head popped out from behind the couch. Then after that, everything happened quickly again. The thing connected with his head and I could hear a loud grunt before both Daehyun and the thing hit the ground.

“Omo!” I quickly ran over to Daehyun’s unconscious body and knelt in front of him as I shook him. “Daehyun! Daehyun-ah!” Freaking out, I dialed the first person I could think of.

“Omma! Help me! Daehyun’s unconscious!”

***

I walked out of the house with mother. With her help, we were able to bring Daehyun up into his room. It was a struggle of course, because we dropped him several hundred times, especially on the stairs.

-___- I told omma that we should just leave him on the couch but she said that maybe he’d be happier if he woke up on his bed. Psh, yeah… with bruises all over his body. Dx

“Okay. When he wakes up, he’s going to have a huge headache. He seems like someone who will throw a fit, so try to not argue with him. He’s going to have a huge bump in the side of his head, so keep a bag of ice there. Besides that, he’ll be fine since there aren’t any serious injuries.” She turned to go but then stop. “Also, don’t ever EVER throw things at my son-in-law again! Or else you’d be the one I throw things at!” Then she smiled. “Invite me over again next time, but make sure that next time it doesn’t involve my son-in-law getting hurt arraso?”

She waved as she entered the taxi and it drove off. I turned towards the house and sighed loudly. All you care about is your son-in-law! What about me?!

I kicked the ground and stomped my way into the house. Going into the kitchen, I made some porridge. After finishing up there, I sat down on the couch. It wasn’t long before I heard his scream when he woke up.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!”

“He’s awake.” I gulped and quickly stood up as I ran up the stairs and towards his room.

When I entered, he was still on his bed and holding his head. He glared at me.

“You! Agh!” I quickly ran to his side.

“Omo, are you okay? You should lie down.” I said as I slowly pushed him back down on his bed. Surprisingly, he didn’t argue and lied down. Taking the bag of ice that was on his desk, I placed it on the bruising spot on his head and he sighed, shivering a little bit from the cold. “I can’t believe you still have the strength to yell.”

“Shut up.” He said as his hand went up to hold the bag of ice, which meant that his hand was covering mine since I was still holding onto it as well. I felt my face heating up and pulled my hand away.

His eyes were closed so I thought he went back to sleep, but as I stood up to go, he held onto my hand. “Stay for a while.”

I sat back down on the edge of his bed and watched as his face scrunched up in pain when he put a little bit too much pressure on his head. “Why… why is my whole body aching?” He suddenly asked after a moment of silence. My eyes widened and I quickly thought of an excuse.

“Because when you fell, you hit the bookshelf behind you and it fell on you.” I told him. He slowly nodded.

“Oh.”

Whew. I wiped away fake sweat and nodded as well.

“You forgot to say something to me.” I looked at him, confused.

“What?” He pointed to his head.

“Oh. Ohhhh, I’m so sorry Daehyun. I didn’t mean for it to hit your head. I mean, because since you were able to dodge everything that I’ve thrown at you, I thought you would be able to dodge that thing too. But then, your head just had to pop up at the wrong time and the thing just connected with your head.” I said as I clapped my hand together to demonstrate what happened. “So please forgive me.” I said as I let my head droop.

He suddenly grunted and held onto his head. I leaned towards him, worried. “Are you okay? Where does it hur-“

His arms suddenly s around my waist as he pulled me down onto the bed and next to him, the bag of ice on the floor. I squirmed and tried to move but he shushed me, making me stop.

“Sshhh. Don’t move.” He snuggled in closer to me, his face next to my neck. I could feel his breath on my skin and shivered. “Let’s stay like this for a while…”

“W-waeyo?” I whispered.

“Because… it’s comfortable…and I know you like it.”

-___-#

“Yah!” I smacked his head as I moved out from his embrace. He was holding onto his head and screaming out several rainbow words. I stormed out of his room, slamming the door behind me and mumbling. “Disgusting….erted…mmmmmm….”

But deep inside, my stomach wouldn’t stop doing those stupid flips.

 

***

It’s been two days since the accident happened. The bump on his head was slowly disappearing, but it was still there. He’s been a pain in the , bossing me around. I mean seriously? I’ve already apologized. -__-

I had to go back to calling him master again. And he went back to calling me slave. *sigh* That meany .

It was close to nine at night when I brought a bowl of porridge up to his room. I stopped in front of his door for a moment then knocked on the door once before entering.

He was lying on his bed with his eyes closed. Placing the porridge on his desk, I turned towards him and shook him gently. “Master Daehyun.” When I received no response from him, I tried again. “Master Daehyun.”

He didn’t move. I shook him again. “Yah Daehyun.” Still, no movements. Starting to worry, I checked to see if he had a pulse, and yep, he sure did. But I didn’t know what was wrong. “Daehyun-ah.” I said worriedly as I tried to wake him up again.

Omo, did he fall into a coma?

“Y-yah Daehyun wake up!” I said, shaking him furiously as my eyes started watering. “Wake up, this isn’t funny!”

I leaned towards him to see if he was still breathing when his eyes suddenly opened. His head flew up and he pecked my lips before smiling.

“YAH! You freaking jerk!” I yelled as I stood up and angrily smacked his head. By now, I was crying and couldn’t shut up. I sank onto the floor beside his bed and buried my face in my arms.

What were you thinking ____? Did you really think he died? Come on, he had a pulse and was breathing.

Shut up. He could’ve fallen into a coma. What could she have done then?

It was your fault. You were the one who threw the thing at him.

She thought he’d dodge it!

Guys, stop arguing, can’t you see that _____ is breaking down right now?


“________.”

I ignored him and tried to stop my whale cries but I couldn’t.

“Yah ______. Stop crying.”

No.

“Yah.” I could feel him kneeling in front of me now. He lifted up my head so that I was staring at him. Pulling me towards him, I leaned against his chest as my sobs slowly turned into hiccups. “Mianhae. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

We stayed in that position for a while with his back leaning against the side of his bed, holding me in his arms.

“Mianhae. Don’t cry no more. Shhhh.”

Soon, I fell asleep.

Daehyun… your chest is so warm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: hahaha, random chapter xP i'm sorry if this chapter was horrible xP thanks for reading! ^_^ i'll update ASAP! (: remember to comment! readers unsubscribing have been making me sad ;( so NO UNSUBSCRIBING!! >.< hehe <3

 

~h-l-u-b