I'm Sorry

It Started With A Prank Call

 

 
I could hear their footsteps behind us. They were close. Daehyun held onto my hand tightly as we ran. I was running out of breath.
 
"D-Daehyun..." I said as we continued running.
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"I..I need to stop.." I said. I saw him nod. We were running towards an alley now. Then suddenly, Daehyun pulled us to the left, right into the shadows. He pushed me against the wall.
 
"Shhhh." He said. I nodded and tried to breath as quietly as I can.
 
"I saw them come this way." One of them said as they suddenly stopped in front of us. But I could tell that they couldn't see us. Their eyes passed over us as they searched around. "They're around here somewhere. It's a dead end." 
 
There were four of them. 
 
"Are you sure it was them?" Another asked. The first guy nodded.
 
"I saw their faces clearly. It was the girl from before." He said. Just then, I heard something squeek. Don't tell me...I slowly looked down and saw a rat right by my leg. Oh heck no...
 
I moved closer to Daehyun and buried my face into his chest. I want to scream right now...so bad. And then, the stupid rat just had to touch my leg. Then it ran and hit an empty can, causing the guys to look at our direction. 
 
Great.
 
"There!" One of the guys shouted. All of them turned and started walking towards us.
 
"." Daehyun whispered. Yeah... I can say the same thing too. Daehyun slowly turned, keeping me behind him as the guys stopped in front of us. We were cornered.
 
"Thought you guys could hide eh?" The guy in the middle said. Then I heard Daehyun grunt as he bent down, revealing me.
 
"Grab the girl." The guy said. Two of them pulled me towards them as I held onto Daehyun's shirt, but my grip wasnt tight enough. One guy held onto me.
 
"Let's teach this brat a lesson shall we?" The guy, who I realized now is leader, since he did most of the talking, said. The leader punched Daehyun again, causing him to bend over. I could tell that Daehyun was about to fight back. "Uh uh, fight back, and something will happen to your precious girl." The guy said as he pointed at me. The guy holding onto me held onto my neck. I saw Daehyun's eyes widen. One of the guys then kicked him down. 
 
No...
 
"Stop!!" I yelled. But they wouldn't. They kept on hitting him. I struggled against the guy, but he wouldn't let go. "Daehyun!!" I cried out his name, my eyes watering.
 
He could barely stand up now. I watched as the leader picked up a metal pipe. 
 
"NO!!" I screamed. I stomped onto the guy's foot and elbowed him as hard as I could. When the guy let go of me, I ran towards Daehyun. 
 
Everything happened in slow motion. I was running towards Daehyun as the guy raised the metal pipe in the air. Right when I reached him and bent over him, the metal pipe flew down towards me. It connected with my back, the pain blinding me. It slowly spread through out my body. Suddenly, I felt so weak, I couldn't move. 
 
I fell onto the ground next to Daehyun and saw him look up. He looked at me and I tried to smile at him, but couldn't. Then everything darkened and I was consumed by darkness and pain.
 
*Third Point of View*
 
"Daehyun!!" _______ screamed. He held onto his stomach and grunted in pain. He knew what was coming next and closed his eyes tightly.
 
"NO!!" She screamed again. He waited, but the pain never came. What? He opened his eyes and saw _______ on the ground in front of him. She was looking at him...and then she fainted. He realized, that she had blocked the hit. Something inside him suddenly snapped. He stood up and faced the four guys.
 
With out speaking, he punched the leader sqaure in the face, breaking the nose in process. Blood squirted out of the guy's nose as Daehyun walked over to the next guy. He blocked the guy's fist as it came towards him and grabbed the guy's arm. Twisting it at an awkward angle, Daehyun continued until he heard a 'pop' sound. Then he let go and kicked the guy onto the ground.
 
He went to the next guy and punched his stomach. Grabbing onto the guy's head, Daehyun smashed it into the brick wall beside him. The guy dropped to the ground, K.Oed. Daehyun turned to face the next guy. The took a step back. It was the same guy who held _______. Daehyun ran towards him. Punching him in the face, Daehyun bent down and kicked the guy's legs, causing him to fall onto the ground.
 
Turning around, Daehyun ran towards ______ and carefully lifted her up into his arms. He stood up, carrying her like he would a bride, and turned, running towards the way they had come.
 
*End Third Point of View*
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. My back was numb. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital. How many times have I've been hospitalized?
 
I tried to sit up but couldn't move. But I felt something move beside me. I looked to my side, and saw Daehyun there. He was asleep, and his hand was holding mine. I stared at his sleeping face. There was a bandaide right over his eye and his lips were bruised.
 
How long have I've been unconscious?
 
Daehyun stirred and opened his eyes. I quickly closed mine. I heard him stand up, letting go of my hand, as he stretched. Then I heard him sit back down. I felt his hand moving the hair away from my face.
 
"_______...why haven't you awakened yet?" He asked. I heard him sigh. "Don't you think being asleep for a week is enough already? Wake up."
 
A week?! I opened my eyes and stared at him. I saw him jump a little as he grabbed onto his chest.
 
"You're awake...you're awake!" He yelled as he smiled and stood up. Before I could say anything, he ran out of the room.
 
Yeah...I'm awake... -____- I was going to ask you something...
 
After a few minutes, Daehyun came back with...the boys.
 
"Noona!!!" Zelo screamed as he ran to my side. He grabbed my hand and looked at me worriedly. "Are you feeling better now? Are you still hurt? Are you hungry? Do you want some candy? Did you miss me?" He asked.
 
"Yah Zelo. Leave ______-sshi alone." Jongup said as he walked over to the bed. Himchan, Youngjae, and Yong guk followed in from behind.
 
"It's okay." I laughed and then winced. Ugh, it hurts to laugh...
 
"Are you alright ______-sshi?" Himchan asked. I nodded and smiled.
 
"Thanks for coming guys. Have you guys been here the whole day?" I asked them. They all nodded.
 
"Yeah. We came here everyday for the last week ever since we heard you were hospitalized." Youngjae said. Zelo tugged on my arm, so I turned to look at him.
 
"Noona...Daehyun-hyung told me what happened." Oh god...not again... **He said that you tried to commit suicide by walking into the street** TT^TT  "He said...that those bad guys from last time attacked you again." Whew!
 
"Ah...yeah..."
 
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you Noona." Zelo said as he hugged my arm. I smiled at him. Why is he soo cute? "But, just so you know, I secretly installed a GPS thingy into your brain, so when ever you're in trouble, I'll be able to find you." He smiled brightly at that.
 
o.O What?
 
"He's joking you idiot." Daehyun said as he rolled his eyes.
 
"Haha sorry Noona." Zelo said, rubbing his head where Jongup just smacked him.
 
"Hehe...It's alright." Grrr...I feel so stupid! I mean, how would he even be able to do that anyway. xD
 
"Anyways, we're glad that you're awake now. Get well soon alright? We all gotta go now." Yong guk said. They all nodded.
 
"Get well soon _______-sshi." They all said. "Bye."
 
"Bye." One by one, each of them left, except for Daehyun.
 
He walked over to the chair and sat down next to the bed. "Are you feeling okay?"
 
I nodded. "Are..are you okay?" I asked.
 
He nodded. Just then we heard a knock at the door. "Come in." Daehyun said. The door opened and Seyong's face appeared at the door way.
 
"Hyung." Daehyun stood up and greeted him. Seyong nodded and walked towards the bed. I looked away and stared out the window.
 
"Daehyun, can I speak to ______ alone?" He asked.
 
"Sure." I turned and watched as Daehyun left the room, the door closing behind him.
 
"_______." Seyong said my name. I didn't look at him. "______, look at me." I slowly looked at him, my eyes meeting his. "I'm...I'm sorry."
 
I looked away, looking at anything but him. "Sorry about what?"
 
"You know what I'm talking about. About what my mother did." 
 
So...he really did just think of me as a friend. I sighed and looked up at him. "It's okay." I moved and tried to sit up. Seeing that I was struggling with that, Seyong walked over to the side of the bed and helped me. He bent over me, his face inches from mine. I looked away. 
 
Just then the door opened. "Eh Hyung-"
 
Daehyun stopped midsentence when he saw the position we were in. Seyong quickly stood up straight. Daehyun looked at me, then at Seyong. "Nevermind, continue what you guys were doing." Then he left the room, slamming the door behind him.
 
"Daehyun!" I yelled after him. I moved my legs off of the bed and onto the ground. Lifting myself off, I fell onto the ground. Seyong ran to my side to help me stand up, but I pushed his arms away. I turned towards the door, "Daehyun!" I yelled. Dragging myself to the door, I opened it and crawled out into the hallway. "Daehyun!" I looked for him, my eys watering.
 
But he was already gone.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: Hello everyone! another update for you guys! ^___^ I'll be busy the next few days, so there won't be that much updating. So while you guys are waiting, you lovely readers can go read my other stories. :) Thanks for reading. I love seeing new readers...hehehe welcome! I hope you new readers are enjoying this story! ^___^  I'm sorry if you guys think that I'm rushing this story or something...i'm trying not to xP 
 
Subscribe and comment if you haven't yet! <3 
 
I love you guys, really, I do...hehe you guys make me happy... ^___^ well, see you guys in a few days yeah? or when ever i'm free...hehehe
 
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! i bet you guys didn't know Daehyun could be so violent huh? hahaha...well, i will say this... he becomes violent, when the ones he loves are hurt....muahahaha!! ;)
 
Omo! and did you guys see their new mv No Mercy?! *dies* soo Hott!  watch it if you haven't yet! NOW! ...hehe xP ok, i guess that's all..hehe...see you guys later!! <3 <3
 
~h-l-u-b