The Warning xP

It Started With A Prank Call

 

I woke up on Daehyun’s bed. My eyes were puffy when I looked at myself in the mirror. Frowning, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down stairs and into the kitchen.

When I walked in, I stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped to the floor. Daehyun was in some type of bunny pajamas and had a pink apron on. He was by the stove and I noticed that he was flipping some pancakes. On the table, I saw some scrambled eggs on two plates with some bacon next to them. I stared at them, mouth open as Daehyun walked over to the table and placed the pancakes on the table. He turned towards my direction and smiled.

“You’re awake. Come on and eat.” I slowly walked over to the table and sat down as I stared at the food.

“I didn’t know you could cook.” I said as I picked up the fork and debated about which I should eat first.

“Of course I can. I’m Jung Daehyun, I can do anything.” He said as he lifted his chin in the air. I wanted to laugh because he looked ridiculous in the pink apron. He finally sat down and picked up a fork and took a bite of his pancakes. He nodded, satisfied with the taste and motioned me with his hand to eat. Stabbing some eggs, I brought it to my mouth and chewed on it.

Hmmm…not bad. I stuffed some more into my mouth and smiled up at him as I chewed on the food happily.

He stopped eating and smiled at me warmly before lifting up his hand. “You have something on your chin.” Without waiting for me to remove it myself, he was already leaning over the table to wipe it off. I felt his soft fingers brush against my chin for a second before he sat back down and smiled again. “There.”

My cheeks started to pink and I bent my head down to hide my face. “Hehe, I see someone blushing.” Daehyun pointed out as he stood up to put his plate in the sink.

I playfully glared at him as I finished my food too. I started clearing the table and began washing the dishes when suddenly out of nowhere, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“Yah Daehyun, let go of me.”

“Nope.” He said as he leaned onto me and nuzzled my neck. I did a weird twitching movement because it tickled and squirmed.

“Stop it, I’m trying to wash the dishes.” I said as I flicked water onto his face. He tickled me, causing me to laugh like an idiot before he stopped and rested his chin on my shoulder again.

“So I’ve been thinking, I think we should do the engagement party this weekend.” He said, his voice muffled because half his face was hiding in my hair.

“Okay.”

“Really?” I nodded. He chuckled and hugged me tighter for a second before letting go.

“I’ll see you after work okay?” He said. I nodded and hummed as I finished the dishes. Drying my hands on a towel, I looked out the window and smiled.

It’s a beautiful morning.

Daehyun came down later dressed in his suit. I handed him his suitcase and he chuckled again.

“What?” I asked as he took it from me.

“Already acting like my wife huh? I like it.” He said as he smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Whatever. Have a wonderful day at work.”

“Mhmm. And you have a wonderful day at school.” He suddenly pulled me into a hug then whispered into my ear, “Don’t miss me too much alright?”

I pushed him away and smacked his arm as he laughed. “Go. Now.”

He smiled and opened the door, walking out. I stood by the doorway and watched as he got into his car and drove off. Closing the door, I leaned against it as the events from yesterday flooded my mind.

Why did I cry again? I shook my head, making my way upstairs and into my room to put on my school uniform. I stared at the wall blankly.

Sigh. I really don’t want to go to school. My eyes suddenly widened at the mention of school. Crap! I forgot that there was a test today! Darn!

***

I ran into my classroom and quickly pulled out my notes, scanning over it.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Someone didn’t stuuudy.” Yuri said as she stood next to me. I quickly shushed her and tried to memorize everything as my eyes scanned the notes.

“Shush! It’s not like you study too.” I mumbled as I turned the page. Soon the bell rang and she went back to her seat.

“Alright!” The teacher walked in with the tests in her arms. “Put your notes up! Nothing on your desk except for pencils and erasers!”

The tests were passed out and the room quieted.

After an hour long of test taking, the bell rang. I ran outside for some fresh air and when I turned, I noticed a girl motioning for me to go to her. I looked around; checking to see if she wanted someone else, but I only saw me.

Should I go?

I decided that instead of going to her, I would make her come to me. So, I motioned to her with my hand to come to me instead. The girl glared at me once before making her way towards me. When she finally stopped in front of me, she shoved something into my hand and then walked away.

What the?

I stared at the girl walking away and then at the piece of paper in my hand. Curious, I opened up the paper and read the note inside.

Meet me in the gym afterschool. We have some matters to discuss. –E

I already knew who it was from by the time I finished reading it. Tch, I’d be stupid to do what you say. I crumpled the paper up and threw it into the trash can as I made my way back into the classroom.

After a long day at school, I was finally free to go home. I waved goodbye to Yuri and Chaejin as I turned to go. Realizing that I forgot something in my locker, I ran back in and grabbed my book. EuJin’s note popped up in my mind again, but I shrugged and turned to go.

When I got home, I changed out of my uniform and into a comfortable pair of clothes. I looked at the time. Hmm…just a couple more hours until he gets home. What should I do?

Since there wasn’t anything to do, I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. May be I’ll just take a short nap and then wake up to cook something.

***

*Third Point of View*

Daehyun made his way to his father’s office and knocked on the door twice before entering.

“Hello son.” Mr. Jung chuckled as he looked up from his papers. “I heard _____-sshi telling me about what happened. I was worried about why you didn’t show up for work for the past few days and was going to come visit but she called me instead and told me what happened. How is your head?”

Daehyun touched his head and shook his head, smiling. “It’s feeling better. In fact, I came here to talk to you about _______ and our engagement.”

“Have you both decided on the date?” Daehyun nodded and smiled at his father.

“We want to do it this weekend… if possible.” Mr. Jung nodded slowly.

“I’ve been trying to talk to your mother about it, but she won’t listen to me. I’ll see what I can do first and then tell you alright?”

“Neh Abeoji. I’ll see you later then. Still have a whole bunch of work I need to catch up on.” Mr. Jung smiled and waved as Daehyun walked out of the room.

I wonder what wifey cooked for me tonight?

…hold on. DID I JUST CALL HER WIFEY?! ...actually, i like that... WIFEY wifey wifey wifey...

*End of Third Point of View*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WOOHOO! 130 subbies?!?! I <3 YOU GUYS!! <3 <3 thanks so much for reading/commenting! ^_^ i hope you guys liked this chapter hehe, although it wasn't the best xP again, thanks for reading!

Remember to comment and subscribe! <3 

~h-l-u-b