The Slave

It Started With A Prank Call

I stared at him. He glared at me. I glared back. We stayed like this for a while.

"So, how long is this staring contest going to last?" Zelo asked after watching us for a while. My eyes started burning, so I blinked. Daehyun smiled victoriously. I leaned back on the couch and crossed my arms.

"Take me home." I told him. He shook his head. "I wanna go hoommee!" I whined. Inside my head, I was laughing like crazy. I've never whined like this before, well, except to my parents. I grabbed Zelo's arm and shook it, giving him my puppy eyes. NO ONE, I mean no one, can say no to them..hehehehe. "Zelo-oppa, you'll take me home right?" I asked. He was about to nod, when Daehyun smacked his head.

"Yah hyung! What was that for?!" He yelled, rubbing the back of his head. Daehyun stood up

"Idiot! You were about to agree!" Daehyun yelled at him.

"No, I wasn't!" He yelled back. I stared at them. Maybe if I sneak away now, they won't notice. I slowly stood up from the couch and made my way out of the living room. Seeing the door in front of me, I ran towards it, smiling happily. Until someone grabbed my hand and spun me around. My smile disappeared.

"Where do you think you're going?" Daehyun asked.

"I...I needed to go to the bathroom!" I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Are you stupid? The bathroom's upstairs. And do you think that I'm stupid? You were obviously trying to escape." He said as he started dragging me back into the living room. T^T

He pushed me down onto the couch and sat across from me. I looked around. Where'd Zelo go? He wasn't in the room anymore. I turned to look at Daehyun when he cleared his throat.

"From now on, you work for me." He said. My eyes widened.

"What? Why?"

"Because." He said as he stood up and walked towards a desk. He came back with paper and a pen.

"That's not an answer. You can't tell me what to do." I said to him.

"We're going to make a contract. You are to work for me for a year."

O.O "What? A year? That's such a long time though!"

"You are to be my personal maid. You cook and you clean. Very simple." He said as he wrote down all these stuff. Then he paused and started tapping his chin. "Hmmm, making you a personal maid is probably too easy, how about a slave?" Then he laughed.

"How come I don't get any say in this?" I asked him. He ignored me and continued writing down what ever he was thinking. "Yah! I'm asking you a question!"

"Shut up, don't yell at me...slave." He smiled. "I'm going to start calling you that from now on." When he finished writing, he put the pen down and turned the paper to face me. I read it.

SLAVE CONTRACT

This contract expires one year from now.

RULES:

1. You are to wake up every morning at exactly 5 a.m. and prepare breakfast for me. It is to be done by 6 a.m. and the food has to be of the best quality.

2. You are to wake me up when you finish making breakfast, by knocking on the door ONLY.

3. You are to clean all the rooms in this house every night, with NO help from any maids (if there are any).

4. You are forbidden to enter my room. If anything is out of place, I WILL know.

5. You have to make dinner every night before 8 p.m. the latest is 9 pm. no later.

6. You have to make sure the house is always clean, not even a speck of dust should be seen!

7. You are to keep your phone on at ALL times, so that I can contact you.

8. You are to live in my house.

9. You cannot let anyone know that you are living with me.

10. You cannot bring any guys inside my home. (not that you're going to get any guys anyway.)

Last but not least,

11. You CAN NOT fall in love with me.

If ANY of these rules are broken, I WILL make sure you and your family lose your family business and everything you have. I will take EVERYTHING away. :)

I _____________________ have agreed to the rules above and will obey every command that Master Daehyun has for me. If I am to break any rules above, he will be able to take EVERYTHING that my family and I own, leaving nothing.

 

_________________                                                                                                                  __Jung Daehyun__

Signature of SLAVE                                                                                          Name of MASTER

 

I stared at the paper in disbelief. Master?? Fall in love?? Live with him?? Is he crazy?? I looked up at him.

"Yah! What the hell is this! I never agreed with you in the first place!" I asked as I waved the paper in his face. "And falling in love with you? Who in their right mind would fall in love with a conceited jerk like you?! Obviously a fool would!" I shouted. He snatched the paper away from my hand and wrote something down.

12. You CAN NOT call master Daehyun any bad names.

O.O I scoffed when I saw what he wrote. "I can't call you any bad names?? But YOU call me bad names! How come I don't get to make any rules? This isn't fair!"

He ignored me and held up the pen towards my face. "Sign it."

"No." I said as I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"Sign it now." He said as he grabbed my hand and forced the pen into it.

"Yah! Shouldn't I get to make some rules before I sign this paper then?!" I asked him.

"No. If you don't sign this paper right now, really bad things are going to happen to, not only you, but also your family." He said as he leaned back on the couch. I glared at him.

"Aish. Freaking -nugget." I have no choice but to sign this...I don't want anything to happen to Omma and Appa.

"I heard that." He said. I sighed and hesitantly signed the paper. I pushed the pen and paper towards him.

"There, happy?" I said as I crossed my arms once again and continued glaring at him.

"Yes, very. Now that this is done, I'll work on your schedule."

"Schedule? For what?" I asked him.

"Your schedule to start working for me. You have to be organized you know. Oh yeah, and you start working tomorrow." He said as he stood up. "Zelo! You can come out now."

I raised my brow when he said that. I heard a door open so I turned my head to look. Zelo came out of a...closet?? o.O'

"Took you long enough. Gosh hyung, I was about to die in there!" He said as he plopped down beside me on the couch and turned to me. "So you signed the contract right?"

I nodded. "Why...did you just come out of a closet?"

"Oh, because hyung said I couldn't be in the room when you signed the contract, I don't know why though." He said as he scratched his head. "You did look at the contract closely before you signed it though right?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"The back of the contract too?"

O.O The...back?? I looked up at Daehyun and saw him smirk as he turned the paper to the back. It had a whole paragraph written on it. "Y-yah! What does that say? How come you didn't tell me there was more to the contract?!"

"It doesn't matter what it says, what matters is that you already signed it." He said as he grinned.

"Give that to me!" I said as I reached for the paper, but he held it out of my reach. Damn, he's so tall!! >.<

"Nope. Eh Zelo, take her home will ya?" He said as he started walking out of the room, but then stopped and turned around. "Oh yeah, make sure you get your belongings ready, my driver will be waiting outside your school gates tomorrow to pick you up." With that, he walked out of the room. :O

"Hehe, I guess that's why he didn't let me stay in the room." Zelo said sheepishly.

I glared at the doorway that Daehyun just disappeared into.

Why that sneaky bastard!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Another chapter! I'm sorry I took so long to update xP BUT! I finallly did! hehehe :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Tell what me what you think so far =)

Remember! Comment and Subscribe if you haven't already! I'd really like to see new readers. <3