The Prank Call

It Started With A Prank Call

We sat on my living room couch and stared at the the boring TV show. We were already into the second week of winter break and there was nothing to do. The first week was awesome. We went out and hung out and did a lot of fun stuff. And then we ran out of ideas. That's why we're here, in the living, on the couch, watching a boring as heck TV show. Yuri stood up and ruffled her hair. She turned to stare at me.


"Think of something to do ______! I'm so bored I'ma bout to die!" I rolled my eyes at her and continued looking at the TV show. Suddenly she grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the couch and into my bedroom. On the way, she grabbed a phonebook. Closing the door, I sat on my bed and stared at her.


"What now?" I asked.


"I have the best idea ever!" She shoved the phonebook into my face. I grabbed it from her and glared at her.


"And what exactly is your idea?" I asked as I opened the phone book and started looking through it. She smiled widely.


"We. No, I mean YOU are going to prank call someone!" She said. My eyes widened.


"No! Why me? I don't want to do it." I told her as I closed the book and put it beside me.


"Waeyo?! I did so many things for you already. Remember that time when you had asked me to ask that one boy out for you? And that one time when--"


"FINE!" I said as I glared at her. "Only this one time." I took the phonebook and handed it to her. She paged through it for a while before she stopped on a page and took a pen and circled something. Handing the book back to me I stared at the number.


"Who's number is this?" I asked her curiously. She shrugged. Sighing I took my phone out and dialed in the number. Before pressing the call button, I looked at her. "What am I suppose to say? I've never pranked call anyone before."


"I don't know. Just make something up!" She said. I thought for a moment and then pressed on the call button. After the third ring, someone picked up.


"Yoboseyo?" A young male voice said. I froze and my voice wouldn't come out. I stared at Yuri. She ran across the room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Running to my side she wrote down something. "Yoboseyo?" The guy said again. Yuri handed the piece of paper to me and I read it out loud.


"Hello sir, we are wondering if you have any mental problems." Yuri covered and laughed into it.


"Excuse me?!" He asked. She quickly wrote something down onto the the piece of paper and handed it back to me.


"We were informed that you have a mental disorder."


"Who's this?" He asked. I covered the mouth piece and and whispered to Yuri.


"Should I tell him?" I asked. She quickly shook her head. "I'm sorry sir, but I believe that is not possible."


"Yah! Who the hell is this?" He screamed into the phone. I pulled it away from my ear. Staring at Yuri, she nodded for me to continue.


"Are-are you sure you don't have any mental problems?" I asked. Just then my younger sister came running in.


"_____!!! You got a mail from Seoul High!" She screamed. My eyes widened and I quickly tried to shush her.


"_____ is your name huh? When I find you, you are dead!" Then he hung up. I stared at the phone in horror and so did Yuri.


Great, why did I even agree with this in the first place?

 

_________________________________________________________

 

A/N: here's the first chapter! :) how was it? please comment and subscribe! thank you <3