Chapter 28

I'll Be There

“Oh, I’m so tired!” You whined as you crashed your body to the couch, sitting beside Kwangmin. Kwangmin chuckled lightly.

 

“Why? Did you have a lot of customers today?”

 

“I don’t know where they came from. I was about to go home but then they kept rushing in so I couldn’t left cause I had to help Sunmi and Jeongmin.”

 

Kwangmin shook his head and laughed. He pulled you closer and put his arms around your shoulders.

 

“You can rest in my arms. Let me transfer my energy to you.” He said and made hand movements as if he was really transferring his energy.

 

You laughed and laid down your head on his chest. “Oppa, you’re getting ridiculous these days.” You said and chuckled. “But I like it though.” You continued.

 

Kwangmin just grinned and started to caress your hair.

 

“Jieun-ah.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, oppa.” You answered as you smiled.

 

Kwangmin also smiled but then his eyes became teary. ‘What is your reason for loving me, Lee Jieun? I don’t know why but somehow I can feel that you will leave me soon…Is it because the secret will be exposed someday?’ He shook his head hard. ‘I must think positively.’

 

Kwangmin felt a light weight on his shoulder. Apparently you had fallen asleep. Kwangmin smiled and gently moved away the strand of hair that fell to your face.  He slowly your cheeks and then he pulled you in his arms as he lied down on the couch.

 

‘If only the time would stop so that I can stay with you forever.’ Kwangmin thought and softly gazed at you before closing his eyes and went to dreamland.

 

 

 

                ***************************************************************

 

 

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes but it was pitch-black and he could barely see anything. Suddenly a light flicked open and focused on the bed at the corner of the room. Kwangmin squint his eyes. ‘Where am I? And who’s that?' he wondered. He stepped closer to the bed but he stiffened when he saw the person on the bed. Cold sweats trickled along his spine.

 

“H-h-hyung.” He stuttered. Lying down on the bed was lifeless Youngmin. He was pale, there were cracks on his lips and he was so thin that you could see his cheekbone sticking out. Tears trickled down Kwangmin’s cheeks and he started to tremble. He lightly shook Youngmin’s body.

 

“Hyung, hyung…” he was sobbing hard.

 

Suddenly, someone harshly pulled him away from Youngmin and slapped his face. Kwangmin rubbed his cheek and turned his head to see who it was. To his dismay, it was you. You were crying so hard that your eyes became red. Kwangmin’s heart thumped in pain; seeing your tears made his heart hurting so much.

 

“You!” you screamed as you pointed at him. Your eyes were filled with hatred. Kwangmin looked away in guilt.

 

“Don’t you dare look away from me, liar! Because of you, I can’t see Youngmin oppa anymore! Because of you, I lost him forever. Give him back to me you idiot!” you shook Kwangmin like a crazy person.

 

“I’m sorry, Jieun…I’m sorry…” was all he could say.

 

“Sorry won’t bring him back to me. You are the one who should have died instead of him!” You said as you gritted your teeth. Then you fell down on your knees as you cried your heart out. "Bring him back to me...." you mumbled.

 

 

 

                *********************************************************

 

 

 

“Oppa, oppa! Oppa!” You slapped Kwangmin’s face. Kwangmin’s eyes shot open and he sat up immediately. His face was wet with tears and sweats.

 

“I’m sorry oppa. I have to slap you. You won’t wake up no matter how much I called your name.” You apologized and looked at him; worried. “What’s wrong oppa?”

 

“It’s….nothing. Just a bad dream.” He almost whispered. ‘Just. A. Bad. Dream.’ He repeated in his mind.

 

“What was it about? You looked so scared. You even cried!”

 

Kwangmin took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down. He forced a smile towards you, “It’s nothing really. You don’t have to worry about it.” He ruffled your hair and quickly got up from the couch. “I’m going to have shower.”   

 

You eyed him as he walked upstairs. You pouted and sighed. ‘What kind of nightmare that could make someone cried?’

 

 

 

Kwangmin splashed his face with cold water. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. ‘Why do I felt like something bad is going to happen? Hyung, are you alright? You should be. You must be.’

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update! happy reading guys and look forward for the next chapter. ^^ spread the love~