Chapter 8

I'll Be There

 

Please note that, Kwangmin in this fanfic is the one with the old hairstyle. I have a reason to do so^^

*****************************************************************************************************************

After long hours of flight to America, Youngmin and Donghyun finally reached at America.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Donghyun asked.

“Wait.”

Youngmin went to the nearest public phone. He pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and flipped through the pages and stopped at one page. He dialed the numbers that were written in the page.

He tapped his foot as he waited for that person to answer the call.

“Hello? Who is it?” the person finally answered the call.

Youngmin was startled but continued, “It’s me.”

“Hyung?”

“I-I need your help.” Youngmin stuttered.

“Wae? What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later on. Can you give me your address?”

“Y-yes. It’s…..”

 

After copying the address to his small notebook, Youngmin said he will be coming soon and hung up the phone.

 

“Who is it?” Donghyun asked again, curious. He is totally clueless since they arrived here.

“It’s my brother.” Youngmin answered, but didn’t elaborate any further. “Let’s go.”

They took a cab and went to the address that was given to Youngmin. Youngmin tapped his finger on his legs as he watched the scenery outside the windows. His eyes become wet as he remembered about Jieun. He sniffed and held himself from crying. ‘Stop crying, stupid.’ he thought to himself.

After an hour, they reached at the address given. When Donghyun got out from the cab, his mouth fell opened in awe. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw a big mansion in front of him.

“Your brother’s?” said Donghyun.

Youngmin laughed at his expression and slapped his back, “Stop making that face. You look really ridiculous right now. And yea, that is--” He paused and pointed at the mansion, “--my brother’s.”

Youngmin pressed the doorbell. Donghyun’s eyes are still looking around. “Damn, this mansion is so big!”

 

“Hey, stop it. It’s not like you can’t afford a mansion like this. If you didn’t spend too much money on these--“ he said and looked at Donghyun from head to toe, “-- you can also have a house like this you know.” Youngmin joked and burst out laughing. Somehow, he feels better.

 

Donghyun cleared his throat. “Well, fashion is important. It gives other people....good impression of you.” he explained in a serious voice but still Youngmin laughed at his expression.

 

Suddenly, the gate was opened.

 

“Come in.” Youngmin invited as if it was his mansion.

 

Kwangmin was waiting in front of the door of the mansion and greeted his brother with a bright smile.

 

“Hyung!” He shouted in joy.

 

“Hey Kwangmin.” Youngmin replied with a smile.

 

“What the….” Donghyun stopped his steps when he saw Kwangmin.

 

Youngmin stood beside Kwangmin and put his right arm around his brother’s shoulders.

 

“Donghyun, meet my twin brother. Jo Kwangmin.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading^^

A short chapter, I know and I'm sorry. A bit rush because I have to go to my part-time job. Kekeke^^

And you must be tired reading this but kekeke, I am going to write it anyway:

Please subscribe and comment if you like to. I don't mind if you are a silent reader. Hope you enjoy my fanfic. :)

Spread the love. <3