Chapter 4

I'll Be There

The next morning, Youngmin went through some tests but you didn’t know because you were still sleeping. Youngmin stopped the nurse when the nurse were about to wake you up. He didn’t want to wake you up because he thought you must have been tired after yesterday.

"I’ll inform the results to you next week. Just rest for this week and don’t go to work. Do you have any family members so it will be easier to contact you?" said the doctor to Youngmin.

"My mother is currently travelling all over the places so she doesn’t have a fixed contact number. I have a brother but he’s currently at America." Youngmin answered. "Why do you need to contact them doctor?" He asked.

"This is just my intuition and I'm not sure yet. I don’t think you are sick because of stress...but we still have to wait for the actual result from the test to confirm it." the doctor said.

"What…do you mean?"

The doctor cleared his throat and continued, "Hmm, let us not worry about that and just wait patiently for the results."

Youngmin nodded but he can’t avoid himself from worrying. The nurse helped to send Youngmin back to his room. When he reached the room, you were already awake.

"Where have you been?" You rubbed your eyes.

"I went for the tests."

"Really??" Your eyes were wide opened. "So what did they say? Is it serious??"

"We have to wait for the results."

 I hope it’s not serious. Oppa! You are not wearing the respirator anymore!" You squealed.

"Yes, I felt better this morning and I don’t have to use it." he smiled at you.

"I’m really glad you are getting better." You walked towards Youngmin and hugged him.

"You must be hungry. You better have your breakfast now." Youngmin said.

"Alright, I will be going for a while and buy some food at the hospital’s canteen. How about you oppa?"

"I already had some. The nurse brought the food to me."

Jieun pouted at him, “Nurse?”

He laughed. "Wae? Are you jealous? So do you want me to starve instead?"

"Of course I’m not. Next time, I will wake up earlier and make you breakfast." she said, determined.

"Yea right~" Youngmin .

 

"What?" Jieun glared at him.

"Nothing." he chuckled and winked at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Youngmin had to stay at the hospital because the doctor hasn’t given him permission to go home. You came every day to visit Youngmin at hospital. You were a bit reluctant to leave your cafe' because there are no enough workers at the cafe'. The workers have to work twice as hard if you are not there but you can’t leave Youngmin alone either. 

A week has passed and the results are finally out. Youngmin entered the doctor’s room alone because you were still at work.

"Doctor, how was it? I am fine, right?" Youngmin bit his lips, worried about the results.

The doctor sighed and shook his head. Youngmin felt nervous by the doctor's response.

"What do you mean? Is there something wrong with me?” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued! 

Thank you for reading! Hm, I'm not sure how did I do on this fanfic since there's no comment. Kekeke, it's okay. Hope that I'll get some feedbacks soon.^^

Please look forward for the next chapter~

Spread the love. <3