Chapter 7

I'll Be There

 

If you see blue word, please click on it. The song might give better effect, I guess? Kekeke^^

*******************************************************************************************************

“Do you really have to go?” You pouted. Youngmin smiled at your behaviour.

“It has only been a week. Are you really sure you can go to America now? Can’t you wait?”

“I’m okay, Jieun-ah.” Youngmin patted your head. “I’ll be back soon.” Youngmin smiled but in his heart, it kept aching. Youngmin bit his lower lip but then quickly curved his lips into a smile. He stared at you as he caressed your hair as you lied down on his lap.

"I am going to miss you oppa..." said Jieun as she dozed off to sleep.

"Me too, Jieun aa. Me too..." he said. His tears fell down his cheek. He quickly wiped them off. 

He scrutinized every features of your face as he caressed your silky black hair, your rosy pink cheeks. His hands trembled as he slowly broke into silent tears.

'I'm sorry Jieun. I’m really sorry.' he muttered silently. 'Goodbye love. Tonight might be the last night that we spend together. Take care of yourself. And if... if... I 'left' for good, forget me. I love you Jieun. I really do.' he thought as he cupped his face and broke into silent tears so that Jieun will not hear him.

 

                                                                                                *** 

 

"Donghyun oppa, take care of Youngmin 'kay? Promise me." You said and pouted at Donghyun. 

"Of course I will." Donghyun said and smiled. But he couldn't look straight into your eyes. He faked a cough to look away. 

"Aigoo oppa. You look so insincere." You laughed and slapped his shoulder playfully and didn’t notice anything.

“I’m going in first. See you inside, Youngmin-ah.” said Donghyun and looked into Youngmin’s eyes. Youngmin knew what Donghyun meant. Youngmin nodded. After Donghyun went inside, Youngmin turned his focus towards you again.

“I’m going first Jieun-ah. Take really good care of yourself, do you understand?” Youngmin said as he looked into Jieun’s eyes.

“I know!” Jieun nodded and smiled.

Youngmin hugged you abruptly. You were startled by his sudden hug but you hugged him back and closed your eyes, enjoying the warmth that comes off his body.

He hugged you tightly as his tears welled up in his eyes. His heart is aching and screaming out, ‘I’m sorry Jieun-ah! This may be the last time we will meet.’ Wanting to remember your scent, the warmth of your hug, Youngmin kept hugging you. He wiped away his tears using his hand and slowly let you go. His hands are still at your arms, he slowly pulled you closer.

 

“Oppa…” You muttered.

And both of your lips met. A light kiss but meaningful. Youngmin held himself from crying. ‘What should I do Jieun-ah? My heart is hurting so much….’ He slowly pulled off from the kiss.

You smiled shyly at him. Youngmin smiled weakly and ruffled your hair but then his hand slowly goes to your cheek. Youngmin sighed.

“I love you Lee Jieun, and will always do.”

“Me too, Oppa. I love you too. This much~!” you spread out your arms widely.

“I’m going first ‘kay?”

“Come back soon!” You waved.

Youngmin slowly took some steps back and waved at her. ‘Farewell Lee Jieun, my love.’ As he turned his body, he bit his lower lip and his tears welled up in his eyes and blurred his vision. But he kept walking with heavy steps, leaving you behind.

You sighed as you saw him left because you have to be alone now. But only for a short time, you thought.  

‘Why am I feeling uneasy? I felt like…oppa is going somewhere far.’ You thought.

‘Of course he is. He is going to America, silly you.’ You knocked your own head. You drove home, not knowing it was the last time you will meet Jo Youngmin.  

Youngmin who has boarded the plane, cupped his face and broke into tears. Donghyun patted his shoulder to console him. Unknowingly, he shed a tear too. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! :D

It is so hard to create the atmosphere. I've been thinking that I failed at creating such a dramatic, sad atmosphere in this fanfic. Forgive me for lacking a lot *bows*

Please subscribe if you like the story and comment if there is anything you want to tell me. If you are a silent reader, it's okay if you don't want to comment. :D

Please look forward for the next chapter and God Bless. 

Spread the love <3