BONUS CHAPTER 3| Retribution [FINAL]

Affair | OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: A few of you asked if Eunhyuk ever got punished for what he did at camp. Well, he did - but just not in a way I imagine you guys would expect. Enjoy!)

Sehun's expression was set in an angry scowl - the kind someone wore when preparing to annihilate someone.

Which, in this case, would be a certain someone named Min Eunhyuk.

The blonde had asked around for the location of the said person and everyone immediately pointed to the direction of SNA's large football field. He'd wasted no time in approaching the sleazebag, who was lounging on the bleachers with his group of equally unsavoury friends.

His friends noticed him - and his icy cold expression - first and, sensing danger, nudged Eunhyuk in warning. The latter turned to see Sehun stalking towards him and his eyes glinted knowingly, a hatred-filled smirk lifting his lips.

"Oh Sehun. What brings you out on this fine day?" he asked mockingly, sweeping his arms in a grand gesture of welcome. "Don't you usually eat in the cafeteria with the rest of your pampered little friends? What-"

"I'll cut to the chase, Min Eunhyuk," Sehun cut him off calmly, his eyes glowering. "I know what you did at that bloody camp, and all I'm here to say is that you're ing lucky Areum hasn't decided to take legal action yet."

Eunhyuk chuckled. "Well well well, I was wondering when you'd approach me because of this. Let me just say that it was an accident - my hands just slipped and then-"

"Who told you to do it?" Sehun demanded, grabbing the boy by the collar and wrenching him up, ignoring the hostile glares from his friends. His patience was running thin. Then again, he never had much of it to begin with, especially when dealing with this idiot.

"And why do you ing care? I thought you two broke up or someth-"

"My relationship with her has nothing to do with the fact that you ing pushed her off a cliff and nearly got her killed," Sehun growled, aware that they were beginning to attract a crowd. Sehun wasn't a violent person, but he had a reputation in the school as being someone you didn't want to mess with. He was about to prove that to Eunhyuk as the douche obviously hadn't gotten the memo yet. Whispers began to rise from the watching students as several people began filming the scene. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter